Valintines Cum Dump with a cruel condom

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

The day started with me packing my portable sling stand and making reservations at the local motel while out of town.  I go my room and set up my sling I requested the corner room farthest away.  I posted my add on craigslist about taking any tops cock and shooting video was ok, and  stated a time it all starts,  I then took one of the beds apart and set up my sling.  I got in the shower and cleaned up and shaved my body smooth.  I then placed my didoes, lube (7 different anal lubes, and 2 fisting lubes), box of gloves, nipple clamps, and whips on the table.  I made some signs for the room that read (No safe word, make me scream and cry, No Cock refused,  I also made one for anyone to see for the door that said "Bottom CUM in".  I then got naked and put cuffs on my ankles and wrists.  I open the curtains to the large window that my sling was behind.    than I heard a ding for email a guy wanted to video the whole night and sell it to the guys I said ok.  I than got up and tapped the lock on my door to the open position.   At the time it was 6pm.  I got I'm my sling naked and clicked my ankle cuffs in the sturips, than my hands with a longer chin attached so I could still jerk any cock hard.  Than a blind fold.

About 630 the film guy showed and set up,  About 700pm the fist guy showed up.  I knew I was in for a painful night when I heard him grab the gloves and say I only like to fist.  he said to the video guy Bill we I will give him a nice rosebud for all the cocks later.  He than grabbed a can of fisting lube and proceeded to lube me up and work my hole.  This went on for an hour and 4 other guys showed in that time.  He told them to wait until he was done.  He got all his fingers in but that as it working my hole.   He than said Ok  he has a little rosebud for you guys, 

Than the fucking started and through out 14 guys total showed up and slammed my hole and I was in pain, but kept saying I want all your cum.  Each guy came in my hole and 4 left right after they came. 

After this I was like thank you guys and the fisting guys said you are not through,  Any one want more of this faggot,  8 of the 10 left said yes and he said you have to wait.  He than fisted me again and said boy I am going to punch fuck you until you prolapse.  These guys will fuck you prolapse back and use your sloppy hole.  In all this all went on fucking included until 2 am.

At 2 am everyone was leaving and than I heard the door open with just me and the video guy,  He said hi Leroy and in masked me.  It was a black man with the biggest cocl I have ever seen..  He made me suck him hard and than measure it for me it was 14" long and 5" circumference.  My ass already hurt and he said you are on prep and I said yes,  He said we will see how good prep works.

He put a cruel condom on and fucked me and forced it balls deep.  I cried the whole time as said to me I want to hear you scream for my POZ seed,  I called out for his POZ seed for over 30  mins when finally he let loose, 

After he told me get on the bed and on your side you are going to sleep with this cock in your ass all night.

Edited by Pwrfkme06