[SFVersCumBoy] Hot load in the steam room

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

As you know, my husband and I joined the gym back in August and I have been going every day, sometimes twice a day. All that time has let me see some very hot guys, great cocks and I have a few people that even like to play.

There was a compact, hot hung guy in the steam room about a month ago and just as we got hard and were about to proceed, the steam room got too busy.

Since then I have seen him more than once and each time we are not alone. Last night he was leaving after we spent 5 minutes in the steam room waiting for the campers to leave and he got rock hard at the locker, stroked his cock once and put it into his underwear. What a hot sight to see a cock going half way down the thigh in a pair of tight underwear. At that point I knew it was a hot cock I wanted to taste.

Today my husband and I did an early workout so that we can catch a flight to Portland. The gym was pretty empty, and after a good cardio we headed to the steam room. It was just as empty as the main room.

Oh well, not every day can be fun and playful...but then I see the hung compact stroker come into the locker room.

At the time it was only my husband and I in the steam room.

In walks the hot hung stroker and he sits next to me. Right away he is already semi hard and so am I. He reaches over and plays with my nipple - ok, now I know that I have to get him off.

As a side note, I should mention that my husband fucked the hell out of me this morning, dumped his load into my ass and never let me touch my cock...and I never came.

With a full load in my balls and a recently fucked ass, I am sitting there in a steam room with a cock that has grown to 9 inches in my hand. HOT!!!

I stroked his cock a few times and he returned the favor. My husband was on the other side and enjoying the show. Since my husband could see out the door and alert us I leaned over to put that cock in my mouth. Well, apparently he liked it because it got harder than ever and I just had to deep throat him.

His cock has a slight curve down when he is standing so while sitting on the bench it just leaned enough to let me slide my throat down. I got him all the way down to the balls and kept it buried there. I used my tongue and throat as I slowly pulled my mouth off and then stroked his cock with my spit. I could hear his intake of breath each time I hit bottom and the head would push into my throat - that sound you hear when a guy loves to be deep throated with no gag and enjoys it.

He was leaning back and I went back down again. Swallowed every inch to the balls and slowly came back up. Each time I came off his head I stroked his cock.

This went on for a few minutes and being in a gym meant we should not delay. I went down for a last deep throat and kept my mouth on him. Up - down, up - down, up - down and then I heard his breathing change and knew he was close.

I was not going to let one drop go so when he started shooting I went completely down and kept his cock buried. His shaft was pulsing and throbbing with every spurt of cum that he was blasting directly down my throat.

Nothing like a good 15 second cum shot to end a workout.3474577974612100795-6617479585268187667?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.