rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video+11+0+13+50-13.jpg

Video+11+0+13+27-21.jpg

Video+11+0+09+27-20.jpg

Video+11+0+09+11-16.jpg

Video+11+0+01+40-19.jpg

Well this has certainly been a busy couple of days.

Yesterday I met up with the hot blonde from previous play and got a hot load in the bathroom...today I had the chance to meet up with another buddy from the past, AND the blonde for a second time.

The other buddy was part of the load that is on my goatee in the main pic.

I had gotten a message earlier that my long ago buddy was going to be in town this week but we never did manage to find a time for some play. When he said the he was only a few minutes away and could host for a group I contacted the furry blonde and asked if he would be interested.

He said yes and the plan was to have me sucking them both off and they could record the whole scene. Now to the action.

Furry blonde and I arrived at the location and all three of us hit it off. Right away cocks were being brought out and the camera was started.

Knowing that I would be getting a good deal of cum, I took off my tank top and got down to business.

My long ago buddy was first - tasty cock, cut with a nice ridged shaft. While I was devouring his cock, our furry buddy was getting firm and ready.

And so it began - first one cock, slurp and deep throat until it was time to trade off and take care of the other one.

As you know, my furry blonde buddy likes to be down to the base and have his balls on my chin when I take him. Because of his size it would normally be a cock that I endeavor to avoid gagging on so that I can take it over and over, but he likes the gag occasionally and who am I to argue with what someone likes...I am there to serve and get them off (and get a load as my reward!!!).

After a few minutes of going back and forth we started getting both cocks into my mouth at the same time. I would love to be able to get them both down to their balls but I don't think anyone has a mouth that large. So, I just did my best and got as much of them as I could.

Finally, after all that sucking and throating I had to release my cock from it's restraining jock.

And back to sucking those two delicious cocks and get those balls drained!

Sucking, gagging, spit lubing and slurping these cocks for over five minute and then it was time to ramp things up a bit.

After getting accustomed to the girth of my furry blonde friend he took advantage of that to do some face plowing. I opened my mouth, let my throat relax and he started to give an intense skull fucking. Spit, precum and throat spooge all mixing together and being fed down my throat.

Then it was time to suck my other buddy and give him some mouth action. I slurped and sucked on that cock and had the other one right by my cheek so that I could take it back into my mouth easily and quickly.

I mentioned to furry blonde that it would be hot to have his cock up against my ass and he readily agreed. Well, that took all of two seconds for me to jump up and turn around!!

The third guy was stroking and still recording it.

I bent all the way over, ass up in the air and hands on the ground to give my hung buddy a full canvas to use and abuse as he wanted.

Let me tell you that feeling a hot thick cock rub against your asshole after having it buried down your throat to the base is a very hot feeling - and the image I could see in the full length mirror was HOT.

Furry blonde was pressing that mushroom cock head up against my hole, then bringing it up to the top of my ass and slowly stroking it back down to my hole.

Rubbing my ass and stroking was a new scene for the furry blonde and me, so it was bound to have some explosive results. And it did.

He got to the edge and then let his load coat my ass. I could feel that hot sperm spreading out and down my crack towards my hole. Oozing down the hairs and lubing my ass.

I remained bent over until he was done and then our hosting buddy came up to the plate. He started working that cum around my ass and getting his cock ready for whatever he wanted to do

With all of that cum soaking my ass, I was not sure if it was about go from cock sucking to a hot fuck scene.

He got his cock right up to the hole and was using his fingers to work the cum into it.

Because of my position and all, we did not get into a full-on fuck and I wanted to have the next load on me where I could taste it and see it coming. I turned back around to face the cocks and the next load was being stroked out hard.

The hand that was in my ass and coated with cum was then fed to me. I licked those fingers clean and slurped up the excess cum.

I knew he was close after all this time and I leaned back to get my reward. I did take a moment to lean over and lick his balls and then he was ready to blow.

The first shot went on my left cheek, the second up towards my forehead , the third on my right cheek. At the same time I was getting cum dripping down onto my chin and licking my lips to taste it all.

After all of the cum was drained from his balls, I looked over and it was a beautiful sight of cum all over my face and the knowing smile that I had another load coating my ass and some fingered into my hole.

What a way to start the weekend.

And as a special treat for those that stuck out until the end of this post...click the link below for the cum shot half of the video.

Cumshot on ass and face3474577974612100795-5990761102902001766?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.