Ozpig

Just love Sydney in Mardi Gras time. As a pig bottom I spend two weeks in pig heaven with visitors from all over the globe here. It is 6.35 am and I have just got home from a night of getting my mancunt hammered and bred senseless. I started with a hook up off bbrts with a german touro in his hotel. Great slab of uncut cock and he opened me up good with a 20 minute fuck in different positions before he drained his nuts into me. He had to go out to dinner and I was horny so I hit the streets and the hook up site again getting a pom who wanted to breed me but had nowhere to go. I suggested we got to headquarters and we met there - again nice thick uncut cock - and again he dumped a hufe load in me. I opened the cubicle door while he was fucking me and he got turned on by the audience and I hoped the show would provide me with more stiff cock and it did. No sooner did the Pom pull out a white guy with a nice cut cock I had been handling while I was getting fucked, took his place. he really pounded me for 10 minutes and I cheered him on every thrust was great and he too dropped his balls into me. I needed a 10 minute break so I left the cubicle and I could feel raw seed running down the inside of my legs and I knew there was no controlling the pig in me. My senses were on fire. I hit the dark roomn a short while later and got prodded four or five times by tops before they moved onto other bottoms. I don't mind tops having a taste of my cunt as I get a taste of their cock inside me so that is fine. One guy who had a beautiful thick cut cock I wanted so bad resisted all efforts from me to get him to fuck me - he just wanted head so I sucked him right off. He must have been edging for a while because he came a bucket load and I quickly had to swallow half so I did not waste any and I love the tatse of man seed in my mouth. I swirled the other half of his load around in my mouth for a good two minutes before swallowing it. I went to the glory hole section and just propped my cunt up against the wall I just needed cock and seed now and got three beautiful anon fucks and each of them cropped their load in me. I turned and cleaned all three of them up and taste of the cum cocktail in my cunt made me so  satisfied. I felt so good in the train coming home. I had a wet spot in the back of my jeans but I had a great night taking beautiful cock and seed all night. I am out again tonight for sure.

• Upvote 8