[UK Sauna Slut] Back in the UK, wasting no time!

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

PIC_0177.JPG Well folks, finally got back to the UK after a truely awesome time in Antwerp!

I got bred well good over the 3 days, taking around 45 loads in total... and would highly recommend anyone takes a visit to Antwerp - if you want a nice sleazy hotel, stay at the ETAP - it's tidy enough, and cheap enough - the staff are friendly too... the best thing is though that people can walk in and out 24/7 and the reception staff don't think twice of it... fantastic for getting pumped full of spunk by random strangers!

Anyway, I awoke this afternoon and logged onto barebackrt.com to check my messages, and there was a message from a guy who said he was going to be passing by my area in a short while, and did I want to take his load. Hell yeah I said, and jumped in the shower.

Bang on que he turned up - i'd unlocked the door and was lying on my bed with my black jock strap on (still nice and crusty from being soaked in cum from Antwerp!).

He ate my hole out for a bit, then stuck his cock in there and fucked me hard, deep and fast for about half an hour before blasting a huge load into me... it was great, we thanked each other and he left.

I've a video of him fucking me, which once edited down to size I shall share on here. In the meanwhile, here's a picture of his spunk dribbling out of my well bred hole.

PIC_0176.JPG I carried on unpacking and sorting out my stuff from Antwerp, when I got a text off my ex, a guy who's fucked me quite a lot these last few months.

He's 23, slim, about 8" cock, and loves bareback as much as I do... we both love fucking bare with as many different guys as possible, both don't really care/worry about the risks of HIV and STD's etc... if it happens, it happens.

Anyway, he said he'd bought a gas mask and a leather harness, and did i want to come around and swap loads with him. I readily agreed, and made my way across town to his house and round 2 of the first day back got underway!

Again, I've some videos of the actual sex, but my dongle wont let me upload them at the moment... so here are some pics he took as a teaser!

PIC_0183.JPG

Me on my ex's bed about to get fucked by him...

PIC_0186.JPG His cock probing my hole... it's great getting fucked by him!

PIC_0187.JPG As above, my ex screwing my hole

PIC_0188.JPG

He shaves his pubes off, normally not my thing, but it works well on him! He's a dirty bastard... like me!

PIC_0189.JPG

Me wearing the ex's gas mask as he breeds me... kinky!

Once I can borrow my housemates hard wire connection, I will be able to upload the videos fully... should be tomorrow so keep checking back guys!

What do you make of the kinky gas mask?

Also, I've updated my loads taken ticker... check it out... the total has jumped quite considerably!! Well on the way to the 2000 loads for this year... fingers crossed!

8509970464843090789-573184651661126211?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.