[SFVersCumBoy] Afternoon of cock - repeat and a steam treat

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video+13+0+03+54-23.jpg

Video+13+0+01+18-03.jpg

Video+13+0+01+11-29.jpg

Video+13+0+00+44-13.jpg

Well, I know it has been awhile and I am sorry but this just could not go without sharing.

I have been going to the gym for about a month now and have lost over 10lbs and have toned down.

Today I not only got a load on my cam but I also found a hot cock in the steam room...and here is all the details.

Today is a good example of why I am a cum pig, not only a cock sucker.

From previous entries you may recognize this first cock.

Xtube clip click here

He is the hot hairy blonde fella that likes to feed me his cock and if I let my gag reflex slip...well, all the better.

I had the office to myself and when he said that he was in town and wanted to meet I said sure.

We arranged to meet up at a spot here in the financial district that is very private and film it. Well, when we got there it was all being remodeled. So much for that idea.

But, being good at improvising when it comes to cock sucking I found another spot in the same building. It was private, locked and we had the area to ourselves.

We went in and before I even started the camera he was showing a hard cock in his pants.

I pulled down my jock (the one I wear to work out in) and got down to start sucking.

This guy is not much taller than me but that cock is a mouthful and I always love that.

I swallowed his cock to the balls and then started on working his load out.

Deep full throat and get it to the base, then let the throat juice start flowing - and slowly work the whole shaft out of my mouth.

As I have said, a few times I just let the gag reflex go instead of controlling it and I could feel each time his cock grew. Licking his balls, and looking up to see that smile while I slowly circle the cock with my mouth and tongue.

I got him close a couple of times and then it was time for the final plunge.

Once he was moaning and about to blow that spooge I leaned back and let it soak my face.

Shot on my upper lip, my goatee and a couple on my cheek....all totally hot!

I slipped back into my jock, zipped up the pants and then we headed out. He went back to work and I went to the gym. Round two.

In an effort to be more fit and to be able to get into tighter spaces, and tighter jeans I have been going just about every day. I work out and then treat myself to a hot steam.

Today I was earlier than usual and the gym was not busy. I did my full workout and was about to shower and head out when this hot young guy came back into the locker room.

Early 20's, dark curly hair cut short and long legs topped by a firm cute ass and hefty cut cock.

One other time we were in the steam room and I could tell he was ready to play but we had a camper - my term for those guys that will sit there for an afternoon but they are NOT even thinking of playing.

Today we had the steam to ourselves and just about the entire locker room. He came in and started up the steam to full force. He sat down next to me and I started to get hard.

After he started stroking his cock, I reached over and grabbed hold. He reached over and grabbed my cock. It seemed he wanted to stroke off a load and that was fine with me.

His cock was a hand full, nice mushroom head and hairy balls. While his cock was at full mast and pointing at the ceiling we both stroked. After a minute of that he motioned for me that I could use my mouth and lips. I leaned over and tasted his precum. He was still stroking and I used my tongue on his head.

That seemed to be just what he wanted and he his strokes came faster. I worked my tongue and lips and soon he was ready to blow.

He said "I'm going to cum" and I said "uh huh" without lifting my head.

The first jet of cum went into my mouth (amazing how hot it can feel hitting your tongue while in a full force steam room!)

After the first sweet shot of cum, he kept cumming. One, two, three and then a final spurt. All sweet and all in my mouth.

I swallowed it all and then leaned back and licked my fingers clean of the cum that slid past.

He smiled and then I leaned over to swipe up a glob of cum near his balls. That got a laugh out of him...but my motto is "Never waste a drop!"

I said thanks and so did he. We checked to be sure there was no more cum to clean up on his cock and balls.

Then we headed off to the showers.

I just love it when lunch can go from a hot bathroom load to a second hot load from a young buck, and even get my workout in.3474577974612100795-8383184456057254873?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.