First black cock

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but I only just took my first black cock this New Years Eve. Where I'm from in Tennessee there aren't many black guys and honestly they didn't do much for me. I was at TMC for New Years and this hot guy was behind me grinding his hardon up against my ass. I thought he was Latino but wasn't really sure and didn't mind the attention. He started kissing the back of my neck and rubbing my hardening cock. "You got a nice one papi" he whispered in my ear. Pretty soon I turned around and we started kissing. He was model pretty and I assumed Spanish since he called me papi. He was pretty aggressively playing with my cock and soon he suggested we take it to the bathroom. Once in the stall he was on his knees, undoing the fly on my jeans, pulled my cock out and started sucking me. Before long he stood back up and started pulling his pants down, telling me to fuck him. I had a pack of lube on me and lubed up my cock and slid in him bare. He asked if I wrapped and I said no, cause I didn't have a condom and started stroking faster to cum before he told me to stop. He said to pull out to come and I told him I would. As I got closer I asked him if he still wanted me to pull out. He said nothing for what seemed like a long time and then finally said for me to cum inside him and I forced myself to cum as quick as I could before he changed his mind.

he smiled at me and said he didn't have a lot of time before he had to meet up with his boyfriend and asked for the lube. His nice big dick was uncut and rock hard, I faced the wall and he forced his cock in me raw. "You like black cock eh?" he asked. I told him yeah...I didn't want to seem like a hick or racist and say he was my first. "I want it the way your boy takes it" I said and he really started fucking me hard. "You want that nigger cum don't you boy?" I told him I did and soon he shot in my ass. We quickly got dressed and headed out past the guys waiting for the stall who were shooting hate looks at us.