[SFVersCumBoy] A quick booty call...or is it a throat call?

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

0828091524a.jpg

This afternoon I was sitting around enjoying a hot summer day and I got a message.

It was a guy that had contacted me in the past via a website that I have a profile on. He said the warm weather was making him horny.

The day was basically over so I said sure.

We agreed to meet up at one of my quiet spots nearby. When he came in, another came in right behind him so we waited till he zipped up and left.

Then I followed my buddy into the large stall.

He had his cock out and was starting to stroke it. I got on my knees and took it into my mouth.

In less than a minute he was fully hard and filling my mouth.

I could feel it pulsing and growing as I sucked and slurped it.

A few times it got bigger than my mouth and I had to breath through my nose, but that is what I am there for.

He was already horny and I was in a cock suck mode so between us it was not long before he was close to shooting.

He took over stroking his cock and I took my shirt off to let him have a full canvas to cake with his spooge.

After more stroking he asked where I wanted it. I said to coat my face.

The first shot hit my upper lip and nose. The next few shots all went onto my upper lip and chin. I could feel how thick and chucky that cum was.

Totally HOT!

After he was done, I could feel it all just weighing down on my goatee. He smiled and I knew it looked awesome.

After he looked over my face, I asked if it needed a picture and he nodded while saying YES.

He took my camera in hand and snapped a good long distance shot. Because we were in a stall, I let him leave first before I licked my face clean...no need to be trapped in there if anyone walked in.3474577974612100795-182674646933165426?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.