BB party

berlinboi

Went to BBRT party last night. It's one i've been to before and I was feeling pretty bottom. As soon as I arrived and naked I was playing with a couple of other guys in their 40s both chunky bear types one of my faves. After a lot of sucking and kissing got bent over the bed and bred. More guys were drifting in including a lovely guy in his 50s nice bod and total top. I really got into his snogging lips, and big cock. Another bear guy was behind me playing with my hole and entering it. After some more playing the taller guy bent me over again and fucked nme. The other guy took over and I was kissing a younger guy who was being pounded on the other side of the bed.

For a breather I went and got some water. The taller guy said `I need to cum I want your hole`. Magic words. I immediately bent over and just took all he could give me feeling his hot jizz find a home in my hole. I went back to the bedroom and found the bear guy and another chunky fukkah. He tool a shine to me and we started kissing and titplay. I asked `what are you into?` `I like fucking guys`. After more kissing I bent over for my second cock and with a two fucks he decided to just go for it and pound my arse till another load flooded my sphincter.

Another guy was looking at this - Irish and smalll. We played sucked his cock hard until i received another load.

By this time I was shagged out and after chatting and thanking the hosts I left the party.

• Upvote 5