[SFVersCumBoy] In a pinch, take the stairs and get a load

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Today I was on my way back from the gym and swung by a new shopping center.

I had been told that a stairwell was not used and there is potential for some hot action to be filmed and posted here.

I scoped it out and it seemed ok. While there I figured I would use the bathroom and then head back.

In the bathroom was a tall silver haired guy standing at the urinal. He and I used to play years ago at a hotel tearoom.

Uncut, the foreskin that just covers the head. He saw me in the mirror and when the coast was clear I reached over and stroked it a bit.

Then the door opened and traffic started to come in. I asked if he knew a better spot. He said no.

I mentioned the stairwell and he said it was worth a shot.

We went to the doors, pushed open and entered the stairwell. Absolutely quiet and no cameras in sight.

There seemed to be no other doors for a couple of floors so we went down a couple of flights.

Once there he pulled his cock back out of his jeans.

Soft he is about 6 inches and narrow - but when I started to suck it grew quickly.

By the time he was fully hard it was almost 9 inches and a hand full.

He tugged his balls out of his underwear and I pulled the entire cock out to suck on.

I managed to deep throat him but he likes to have the entire cock swallowed and the head worked on. I used my hand - there was more than enough cock to suck and still be stroking the lower half.

At the same time I was cupping and massaging his cum filled balls.

I remember this guy from years ago and he shoots thick milky white cum. Even back then he was quick enough that we could be done and zipped up in under 5 minutes.

Sure enough, he said he was about to cum and I just nodded my head.

Instantly he flooded my mouth with a load. I do mean flooded...there was that much.

I kept it all in my mouth, and kept his cock there to savor the flavors.

After I finally swallowed it all, I kept milking his cock and got even more of his thick white cum.

We both said thanks and I told him to get in touch if he wanted it again.3474577974612100795-4605785354712797497?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.