So many loads

iwantitall

I haven't been here for ages but I have had so many loads since my last post. Just had one now and feel inspired to share some tonight. This one was a Grindr meet-up, very toned mixed-race guy. I am white but I really like mixed-race, black, Asian, Indian, anything different from what I am. This guy was uncut, we did not waste any time at all. He came into my house, we undressed, he fucked me right away, first I sat on him, then he swung me around a bit, then he swung me around all the way so that I was laying down ass up and he just went for it. Not very long, about five minutes of very nice fucking, wiggling his cock around, touching me inside all over, and then he shot his load. He did not pull out afterwards, he just stayed there, for a long time. And I let him, I just squeezed him a bit and let him stay there. Nice one.

But before tonight there have been many that I have not shared here since my last post. Honestly, I can't even remember all of them.

There were three in my local nudist bar, where I always go, all on the same night. It was a Saturday, they call it Pig's Night and I have now learnt that Pig's Night is the night to go. Seemed like everyone there just wanted bareback. Upstairs in the maze there were a whole bunch of guys, all busy when I got there. I went into the swing room, just stood there for about a minute when someone came in as well. I sat down in the swing right away and he just thrust his cock inside me. No waiting, no looking, no asking, just boom. He was quite small but very hard, and obviously very horny, he shot his load after just a few minutes and left.

I just stayed in the swing, because while we were busy another guy came in and was looking. As soon as the first one left he did exactly the same. Just moved over and stuck his cock in. This one was bigger but by now I could take him easily. The cum inside was enough lube and I was open by now. He fucked me quite a while, too long for mt liking actually, but eventually he shot what felt like a really small load.

I left the swing and walked back into the maze when I ran into a really nice, toned, handsome black guy. One second of eye contact and we moved into another room with a sling. He was big. I sucked him first, he was uncut and there were some bumps or something on his foreskin close to the tip. Then I sat down in the sling and he tried to enter me. Couldn't. Too big. I grabbed more lube, lubed up my ass and his cock, and we tried again. It was hard and it hurt a bit but once all of him was inside it was fine. And then he fucked me really hard. At times it felt like his cock was punching the outside of my stomach. Really hard. We were at it for a long time before he came and when he did it felt like he was emptying a water bottle inside me. Lots of cum. Was really great. I think he probably counts as one of the best guys I have had sex with ever.

Then I went to Europe for a short holiday. I must say, I expected more than what I got. But I did get some. In Spain I went to a famous nude bar and it was really packed. Lots of people and huge place with everything you can dream of. I went for a piss and the piss pot was like one long unit, bigger than normal, with guys standing or laying on the pissing side so you can piss on them, I did  it and it turned me on quite a bit. Then I went walking around and saw lots of fucking all over, but all with condoms. Boring. I went for a smoke in the smoking room and the guy next to me looked at me, I looked at him and we left. Straight to a big double bed, in public, with many other guys standing around looking. He fucked me hard, bare. With everyone looking. He shot his load. He was one of those who squirts and contracts and you can feel everything. It was really great. I was hoping the other guys standing around would follow but nobody did. I went for another walk, found nothing, and left.

Then in Portugal I went to another nude bar, tiny, tiny place but with really hunky Portuguese guys standing around naked. All uncut. One guy fucked me bare but did not cum. Then I just sucked whatever I saw around me, three throbbing Portuguese cocks. They all came in my mouth. But I left not quite satisfied.

Then I went to a sauna there, again a huge place with many really hunky guys. But again so safe. Boring. I was standing in the maze area when a guy shoved his ass up towards my cock so I thought, what the heck. So I fucked him. And came within two minutes. I come very quickly when I am the top. I wanted to pull out as I started coming but he held onto me and held me inside until I finished. It was nice but not what I was looking for.

Then back home I went to the sauna, it was busy but mostly with guys posing around. Until I walked past one of the private rooms where an older guy was laying on the bed, naked, looking at me. So I entered and he was indeed looking for a fuck. He fucked me bare. for a long time, but never came. So no luck there.

Another time I went to a leather bar, it is not a naked bar but they have a maze upstairs with some rooms and glory holes and a sling. I just stood there at the sling room waiting when a slim guy with a beard came, looked interested, so I went into the room, he followed. I played with his cock through his jeans, lay down on the sling and waited. He stuck his cock up my ass, it was very, very small. Probably the smallest I have ever encountered. But it was so much fun. His cock touched me everywhere inside, so much stimulation. Imagine sticking your pinkie up your ass and wiggling it around all over. It was like that. Stimulation all over. He did that for a long time and eventually shot his load, I could feel him squirt, as small as he was. It was actually really great. Afterwards he told me he was Poz. Decent guy to tell me.