fucking tomorrow - looking for ideas

miticax

I'm meeting tomorrow with a hung guy with whom I was chatting today and getting all horned up.

Quick background - I'm bottom, like to getting fucked a lot, but also suck on a big nice cock. Attaching a pic of his tool and one with my ass.

Now, what I need from you fuckers are scenarios on how this would go.

I need something more interesting than sucking him for a while and then getting fucked, maybe once or a few times if he has enough stamina.

Waiting your nasty thoughts...

Capture.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Miticax,

Ideas? How about changing the location of where the fucking takes place? Outdoors? In a car behind a warehouse or in a park? On a park bench? On a beach? Another room besides the bedroom? On the stairs? In a stairwell? On a highway exist with washrooms? A library?

There are a million places to make sex a lot more fun! Good luck! Happy barebacking!!

1 minute ago, Read1 said:

Miticax,

Ideas? How about changing the location of where the fucking takes place? Outdoors? In a car behind a warehouse or in a park? On a park bench? On a beach? Another room besides the bedroom? On the stairs? In a stairwell? On a highway exist with washrooms? A library?

There are a million places to make sex a lot more fun! Good luck! Happy barebacking!!

nothing that fancy, it's only going to be at his place :)

3 minutes ago, Read1 said:

I love your dick and ass pics! I'd fuck you as a raw vers daddy!!!

thanks!!

the dick pic is his tool, the ass is mine :D

I think as well that it will fit nicely in my ass