[SFVersCumBoy] Two aussie boys...watersports and bareback

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

It was a hot summer day in the city and we had met some friends for a going away party.

The bar had an outdoor patio so everyone was enjoying the sun and cocktails.

As the crowd was winding down, we headed up the street to another favorite location.

Usually we go here on Sundays but I said we should check it out.

As we were talking to a friend we all saw these two hot guys walk in.

They headed to the area I like to be on my knees, so of course I had to follow and see what I could manage to find.

Well, right off the bat the first one introduces himself and says he is on holiday from Australia (love those accents) and then introduces his partner.

My friend got to the point and asked the partner if he would mind having his cock sucked.

He said it was up to his other half...ok, we asked.

And we were told that this guy has a cock that could be modeled....hmmmmm, intriguing.

Since we had the ok, we got his cock out and started a long cock sucking session.

My friend started him off and then we traded back and forth.

Over the course of a few hours - yes we were there for awhile and cocks were out the whole time - we had the pleasure of getting him and his partner rock hard a few times.

Everyone was having fun, and at one point the talk got around to needing to pee. Well, as my husband knows, that is not my first choice of cock juice but in the right crowd and the right cock I am on my knees.

The first partner had to pee and instead of making him leave the crowd, I took it.

He was very nice about stopping the flow so that I could swallow it all, and then he would let it blast again until my mouth was full.

I got at least 4 mouth fulls of piss and only once did we miss the timing and it shot all over my shirt and face...which was really HOT.

After so much cock sucking, piss play and just good ole fun we had the "model cock" hard again and he was in the mood for some ass.

We all know how much I like a spit lubed cock shoved up my ass.

I sucked and slobbered on his cock to get it nice and slick and then I spit in my hand and bent over.

He came up right behind me and slid right in.

This cock was cut, thick and I would guess it to be close to 9 inches - all bonus points in my book.

So there I am with one cock shoved up my ass, a room full of guys watching and cocks out being stroked.

This story does not end with any cum loads - the boys landed in the morning and had been up for almost 30 hours, so we all knew they needed some rest....but these boys are returning at the end of the week for the street festival we have - all leather men, from all around the world and SEX SEX SEX.

I intend to wear only an apron, no jock and my harness boots to the fair - along with a bottle of poppers and some lube of course.

During the week I also had an email from a very hot red head here in the city that has seen my Xtube videos and wants to give me his load of cum.

That will be shared after we meet up, and I hope it is this coming week.3474577974612100795-5372576812625049488?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.