Graffiti, Pt. 3

My senior year of college was great. I was only taking a few classes I needed to complete my degree. I was also finally living alone after too many years of annoying roommates. I stayed up late, woke up at noon and went to a couple of classes that were super easy. Sociology was my favorite because it was taught by a grad student who only gave tests randomly and usually from material right out of the textbook. I don't remember much about the subject of sociology except that religion was invented to keep people from misbehaving. Made sense. The other thing I remember is the huge, old building the class was held in. Armor Hall was seven stories tall and really needed to be updated, All the fixtures were old and probably hadn't been replaced  since the 60's. The there were restrooms on every floor -- men's on one end and women's on the other. I got such a sexy feeling from them. I knew I was gay and I'd read enough graffiti in bathrooms to know that gay stuff happened in the stalls. These particular restrooms seemed perfect for nasty stuff. I used to go to Armor Hall at night just to go to all the restrooms and read any new graffiti that might have been left that day. There wasn't much, but I got so horny just by searching. 

One fateful night I even got up the nerve to go there with a pen in my back pocket. There were no evening classes and the emptiness of the place gave me the courage to go the 4th floor restroom and leave some graffiti of my own. Middle stall. 

Want a blow job? I will do it. Leave a time and meet me here (nights only)

I didn't even consider the fact that I would be setting myself up to be caught by campus cops. I just did it. I went home and barely slept a wink that night because I kept conjuring so many dick-sucking fantasies in my head. 

I kept checking to see if anybody had responded. For night after night. Finally, someone did.

I would like you to do this for me if you're young and good looking. Dec. 12th 9:30 pm

Oh God! That was only a little over 48 hours from now! Still, t was just too much time to overthink it or talk myself out of going through with it. I had so many possible scenarios playing out in my brain. The next day, I got scared. AIDS was a real thing and I didn't want to get it. I had no idea if sucking an HIV cock would make me sick. And what if the guy wanted to fuck me? Could I handle that? I had doubts. So i drove to the mega drugstore nearby and bought condoms. As much as I craved the taste of dick, I wanted to be as safe as possible. I also bought a tube of KY Jelly in case my first fuck were to happen. Since I lived so close to campus, I figured we'd just take a short walk to my place if the guy wanted sex. Less than 36 hours to go.

On the night of my "date" with a stranger, I got even more worried. What if someone walked in while I was sucking-off some guy. We'd have to come back to my place or I wouldn't do anything. I left the condoms and jelly on my nightstand. At 8:45. I walked to the building. It was bitterly cold that night. I wore my heaviest coat and slung my book bag over my shoulder...thinking I could always pretend I was there to study or read or something. I was shaking and my legs didn't seem to be working all that well. Oh God, oh God oh God. I almost turned back a few times but suddenly I was there. The possibility of nobody showing up also occurred to me. Maybe that would be for the best. 

I climbed the dark stairwell to the fourth floor, but couldn't make myself go any further. Maybe the thrill of the last few days was enough. If I left and went home now, the fantasies could continue and a fantasies couldn't give me a virus. I aborted the mission and headed back down the stairs.  I was pretty sure I was doing the right thing. As I was leaving the building, I saw a large black guy in a red ski jacket came in. He was athletic-looking, handsome and had a neatly trimmed fro. We made eye contact for a second and I knew it was my "date". I made myself have no expression and just kept walking. I stopped at the sidewalk and rethought the situation. In all my dreamed-up scenarios, I had never thought of a black man. I wasn't racist or anything, it was just that most of the fantasy guys I imagined were white, hairy Paul Bunyan-types. I was thrown for a loop. I was sure he'd there by now. If I went home now, I may miss out on something great. And my dick was so hard.

I decided to go back. As I entered the restroom, I saw his giant sneakers beneath the door of the middle stall. Yep. It was 9:31 and this was definitely the guy who wanted a blow job. What now? I hefted my book bag on a shelf beneath the mirror and washed my hands. I finished, but still had no idea how to proceed. I washed my hands again. About that time, the door to the stall cracked opened with a creak. An invitation. I had to do this. I HAD to. I opened the door a few inches.

"Come on in". Sexy voice.

I opened the door completely and saw my date beating off his enormous ebony cock through the fly of his jeans.

"H-Hi. I'm Simon".

"You look 15 years old, Simon. Cute, though. Bend down here and get a closer look".

"I live really close to here -- why don't we go there?"

"In time. In time. For now, though, I want you to get down on your knees and talk to this dick".

I wasn't exactly sure what he meant by that, but I knew he wanted my mouth ... here and now. So I knelt and got my face just a fraction of an inch from the shiny brown helmet with its wet piss slit. I swear I could feel heat coming from it.

"Just smell it for a second and tell it what you need".

I inhaled. It was a mixture of soap and musk that made me almost shoot in my underwear. He told me again to talk to it, but what was I supposed to say. I opened my mouth to say something, anything. He then pushed my head down and put that glorious cock in my mouth. Heaven. The taste was better than I could have ever imagined. He kept pushing my head down farther until it hit my throat.

"Oh that's nice! Keep going as far as you can!"

I tried my best, but he didn't seem satisfied with how little of it I could take. He stood up, unbuckled his belt and let his jeans drop to the floor. He kept jabbing it in and out over my lips, faster and faster".

"I'm cumming, man". 

I should have pulled away, but his giant hands were wrapped around the back of my head. I had to take it. He shot what felt like a whole pint of heavy cream down my throat. I shot my own load in my underwear just a few seconds later. It was over.

"Give a minute here, Simon. Then we'll go to your place. Got roommates?"

"No. It's just me".

"Lucky!"

I wanted him to come home with me so this could happen again. I would like to do this every day of my life!

We went out into the cold, cold night and made just a little bit of conversation. 

"I'm Jay, by the way. You never done this before have you?"

"No, Have you?"

"Little dude, I have done it ALL. With men and women. Ever go down to River Park? I've been going there since I was a freshmen. This dick is always hard and I like everything".

"Cool".

Back at my place, Jay took off his coat and went straight to my bedroom. Once there, he stripped completely and lied down on my little twin bed. He turned on the bedside lamp...which just so happened to be on the nightstand where I'd left the box of condoms and the KY. 

"Oh. It's good to see you were prepared for anything. I would have fucked your little ass right there in the bathroom, but this will be better".

I could taste his cum in my mouth, but was already rock hard again. And so was he. Goddamn! That dick was enormous! I took off my clothes as well and stood at the end of the bed, just admiring his perfect nude body. 

"Oh shit, Simon. I forget to take my socks off. Can you help me out?"

Absolutely!  I pulled the white socks off of his long, wide feet and tossed them on the floor. Who knows why, but I immediately started sucking on his toes.

"Oh Shit! Yes! Keep that up!"

I was sucking his toes and his soles and thought I might cum again.

"OK. Now just massage my feet and I'll try to get one of these rubbers on. He tore open the box and heard him unwrap one of them. 

"It's a tight fit, but I got it on. But this KY shit is useless. I got some Vaseline in my coat pocket. Go get it".

I retrieved it and handed it to him. He started lubing up his latex-covered erection and instructed me to sit on his hardness. I awkwardly lowered myself down on his dick. He managed to get the wide head in, but I had to get up. Pain! I wanted to back to just giving him a blow job,

"Let's try something else. Lie on your back and we'll do this like a honeymoon couple". 

I did. He stood over me and started putting on more Vaseline. He stroked vigorously. 

"Uh oh. Look, Simon".

The condom had shred and his fat dick head was poking nakedly out of the end. 

"Told you these were too small".

I figured that the night was over, but Jay lied on top of me and worked my legs apart. 

"Wait. No! Don't.."

"Sshhh. It will be fine".

He thrust forward and I felt my body split in half. I couldn't even catch my breath to scream. He kept going and going. The penetration was deep and touched my inner organs. He couldn't stop and wouldn't listen to the protests I managed to squeak out. He needed to cum and kept going until he finally shot the second load. He kissed me long and hard and then rolled off of my wrecked body. Everything hurt. My little bed was crowded with his big, sleeping body. 

After Winter break, he was a regular visitor. We did everything you can imagine. We learned I was very good at eating his ass so that became a frequent activity. We never bothered with condoms anymore. He was pure lust at all times, but he was wearing me out. I was exhausted by all the sex and eventually came down with the flu just a few weeks before midterms.  

Where is he now? Somewhere inside of me.

• Upvote 4