[SFVersCumBoy] Cocks from the past return for a huge facial

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I decided to head up to the bookstore and glory hole booths today, and boy am I glad I did.

It has been a bit of a quiet week and today was a smorgasbord of repeat cocks.

First off I see the business suit guy that always chews minty gum. He likes to have me lick his balls and completely deep throat his cock. I like the feel of his mushroom head hitting the back of my throat.

After I have gotten him rock hard he will stroke himself with a bit of spit from himself...and that makes his cock taste fresh and minty! This is always refreshing because in the past I have had the displeasure of sucking a cock that had apparently already been in a smokers mouth.

I used to smoke and can appreciate the desire but it taste like shit on a cock and that is not a good thing (bareback cock from a clean ass is a nice snack on occasion).

Every time I see this guy, I can just walk into a vacant booth and he follows, then I get on my knees.

Most days it takes a few minutes of intense stroking and sucking but he ALWAYS has a thick load. Today was no exception and when he shot I pushed it back into my throat.

Sometimes, like today, it is so thick that I choke a bit and then I try not to cough...can't have that going to waste.

After I was finished with him I opened a booth and inside was a cock from the past.

This guy has a THICK cock and we used to meet up regularly at lunch in a hotel tearoom. My best memory of that tearoom is the time I took 6 loads on my face. This guy was one of them. The bathrooms were all marble tile and in one particular one you can see the entire bathroom from the stalls. On that day, there were 5 other guys and we all recognized each other.

Once we knew the plan, I got on my knees outside of my stall. At the time I wore a shirt and tie to work, so I took those off and just started sucking cocks.

While I was down there sucking, the others were stroking and watching...and then once the first one started to shoot they all began to blow.

The thick cock I saw today was one of the last to cum and he shot a final cum drenching shot.

So now that I told you about him...on to today. He was in a booth and I went in.

Long story short, he was getting blown for about 5 minutes and then said he wanted to take a break. Okay, no problem.

While I was heading out, thinking that he would be ready long after I was gone, I ran into my blond park buddy...the one with the HUGE cock that meets me there often.

He is thick and hung but he really loves to see me sucking other guys and then cumming on me afterwards.

He and I talked and he headed his way. The staff were really pushing people into the booths so I took a break to step outside. I sent him a note that I was in the mood for his cock if he wanted me to swallow. He sent a note to meet him back downstairs.

As I was walking around I see him in a booth. And guess who was in there with him..

The hung cock from my past!! BONUS

So now there we are, three to a booth and two of the largest cocks I could want all for myself.

My blond buddy pulled my mouth onto the other guy and I went down for it all. I can deep throat him but the thickness can be a bitch. Like a champ though I kept at it.

Blond buddy was stroking himself and every once in awhile I would switch and suck him.

After quite awhile, and some heavy sweating we were taking the thick cock to the edge and getting him closer to blowing.

My blond buddy told the guy to shoot it all over my face. At that point I unbuttoned my shirt and leaned back.

He started stroking hard and my buddy tilted my head back to catch it all.

I shut my eyes since I knew from past experience that he shoots MASSIVE cum.

Sure enough I felt this thick drop hit my forehead and then the ropes just started flying. Some hit my goatee, some on my cheeks, some near my eyes..you get the picture.

After he was fully drained my buddy said that I love cum and the guy from the past commented that he remembered me from the hotel tearoom and was looking forward to it.

As we left, I gave him my number and told him that if he wants a repeat sometime I am up for it.

Damn, I love walking through the city with cum drying on my face.3474577974612100795-8859532677962791219?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.