"Stealthed" by a Bottom

Met a guy on a cruising site; wasn't really my type however I was really horny and when I mentioned that I "rarely" get to fuck anyone because condoms make me go "soft", he just said he loves to bottom and why don't you come over? I quizzed him over his status - but he would neither confirm nor deny it - in hindsight because he probably thought I'd not fuck him if I knew. Anyway, I was at the pub and thinking to myself, "this is too easy" but after a few beers, curiosity got the better of me and I walked to his place.

Strangely enough we didn't actually fuck the first time - it wasn't my intention not to but he turned out to be a pro at sucking and like I said, I was horny. I would have stayed for seconds but I had an early morning the next day.

A few weeks later, he's back online, I'd had a few drinks at the same pub, I go over and this time I fuck him stupid doggy style with no condom in site.

Anyway, we fucked about 6-8 times afterwards until I moved; wasn't until a few months later when I found out by accident the person had passed away (car accident of all things, apparently) that one of my other friends mentioned that the person I'd been fucking had been + for years (and that he had a nice arse - I just told him I knew - lol).

I just find it a shame I can't go back one more time and just as I'm cumming in him that I know.

• Upvote 1