My first poz load(s)

Well, my first KNOWINGLY poz loads, anyway.

I'd been taking raw dick and load for about a year, but mostly from regulars or married guys I found online.

But one night, I'm insanely horny and trolling for dick online. This was a few years back and I was trying to find a top on gay.com. It was late (like 1 am) and we both figure out pretty soon that we are game for a hookup.

His pics are hot (he's in his 40's and has at least 8.5" of dick). It was his dick that made up my mind. I'd never had one that big and I wanted to try it!

We get to the point of exchanging phone numbers when he springs it on me.

"By the way, I'm poz. Is that ok?"

I hesitated a long time before answering. "I'm not... But I am really horny."

He asks for my number so we can talk on the phone a bit. I give it to him.

His voice is all sexy and he starts talking about fucking me and making my ass feel good. I ask him if he would use a condom, but he tells me they make him limp. Then he tells me that we could fuck but he won't cum in me. He will pull out if I want-- no problem.

He then says he can also stay hard after cumming and go multiple times.

I gave him my address.

He arrived 20 minutes later, and we were soon naked. I started sucking his cock and man was it a whopper! I truly hadn't had one this big ever. He ate my ass and sucked my cock and then pushed me onto my back.

"You ready to get fucked?" he asked?

I was so nervous and had butterflies in my stomach. "Yes-- but you'll go easy and pull out, right? You'll warn me before you cum??"

He promised he would, then he lubed up my ass and his cock, and worked his head into my hole.

He tossed a fresh bottle of poppers on my chest and told me to take a hit. I did, and the relaxing warmth rushed over me. Then he pushed all the way in, slowly.

I'd taken lots of raw dick before, but never one this size. And poz. But damn if it didn't

feel good! He set up a slow rhythm and got me all open and accepting of his cock. I did more poppers and was in bottom heaven.

He started to pick up speed and he told me to do another good popper hit. I did as instructed and then be really started fucking me.

"I'm getting real close-- where do you want me to cum?" He said as he was fucking away. I was in a wave of popper heaven and loving feeling his cock hit me so deep-- I didn't answer.

"I'm getting ready to blow, man--- where you want it!"

I just closed my eyes and reached up to work his nipples.

"Oh Fuuuuuuuuuck!" he shouts and I can feel his raw jizz spurting inside my ass. And being the cumwhore that I was, I was in heaven.

But he wasn't done. He kept fucking and I came down off my popper high and realized what had just happened.

"Dude, you didn't pull out," I said.

"Man, I asked but you didn't tell me to. Besides-- we BOTH know what you wanted."

He fucked two more loads into me before I came and couldn't take any more pounding from that big cock. And after that fuck, he became one of my regular fuckbuddies.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...