Hooded, Collared and Leashed

Guest PigTonight

Guest PigTonight

I have this fantasy (one of many), that I am hooded, collared and leashed at a gay sex type event or club. Totally owned property.

No need to speak, totally controlled by the owner

Whored out as desired

Anyone experienced this or share portions of the fantasy?

Guest PigTonight
58 minutes ago, beanna said:

been collared and leashed,tied to urinal basin and used as urinal by any who wanted to

I would love to be a public human urinal... and I want to be the hooded human urinal in the corner of a cigar dad poker game

I've been collared, leashed, blindfolded and gagged at a sex party/group fun at someone's house. There were eight of us, one guy started talking about it, sounded popular with the others, so I volunteered, cos I'll try anything once, and I'd been curious about it for a long time.

It was a strange experience. Awesome at times, but the blindfold made me disassociate a bit - I was getting fucked pretty hard, pissed on (pretty sure), really nasty verbal, and slapped about a bit. Being gagged I had no way to communicate anything much. But at times I wasn;t really present because I couldn't see.

The fantastic thing is it did break me inside - unable to talk or see, and totally at their mercy - which admittedly was more merciful than I was expecting! - I did just submit. There was this great moment when I just thought - fuck it, do what you want, do EVERYTHING you want, just hurt me over and over, destroy me for your pleasure... I must've communicated that somehow cos my treatment got rougher after that... or seemed to.

Other parts of it were blurry like a dream because of the blindfold. After a couple of hours (I think) I was freed, bit by bit (first the blindfold, then the gag and finally the leash) and two of the guys really sweetly scooped me up exhausted off the floor and just held me on the sofa for about 30 mins, gently dominant and owning me, but reassuring me too. Perfect ending.

I'm really glad I did it, and maybe I'd do it again, but only with the right guys, not just anyone...

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I would like to be collared and leashed, my Dom/ master has me wear it around his house, and any BDSM sex party / event we would attend, the only other clothing would be a thong ( possible chastity devise undertheath ) .

hopefully in the not too distant future, this might be a reality.