Riding the Devil

btmbob2

RIDING THE DEVIL - PART 1A: Welcum to LA

I was in a lousy mood. I was in LA on a big business deal that had tanked right after I arrived. I started to think about turning my loss into a gain. As soon as I got back to my hotel room, I was on the Internet looking for someone to play with. It was 9pm, and I had been going hot and heavy with a guy named Nick, who claimed to be into nasty greasy ass play. Just the type of man I was looking for. And here I was, at midnight, in this biker bar and this fucker had stood me up.

So, I’m sitting at the bar nursing my beer, checking out the scenery. I’m wearing a pair of ripped 501s, a pair of leather suspenders, and engineer’s boots, which I always travel with. I also was prominently displaying my 0-gage nipple rings and flagging red in both rear pockets. So, I’m somewhat underdressed, as the bikers are wearing lots of leather. The bar smelled of stain beer, leather, and sweat, all turn ons for me.

I’m getting ready do down the end of my beer and leave, thinking that I was wasting my time. And who, walks into the bar, but my ex's ex. He’s a nasty fuck, who enjoys messing with people just because he can, he’s big and fat and ugly. See me, he strolls over and sits on the stool next to me. He is a shithead who could fuckup anyone’s life on first sight.

He sees me, strolls over, and sits on the stool next to me. He looks over and starts screaming at me, saying I screwed up his life. Saying that my ex, now his ex, had left him because of me. We exchanged some fighting words, and he takes a swing at me, which I ducked under. The bartender bangs a baseball bat on the bar and tells us to cool off. I tell the asshole to fuck off and headed to the can. When I got back to the bar, he’s yelling at a group of men and then turns to glower at me. He gets in my face, and I take a swing at him. The bouncer was standing near by and tells us both to leave.

I was steamed about being stood up and now about the asshole of my ex. I grab my beer sitting on the bar, and drain it completely. I then head out to the car, pissed as all hell. I start getting this warm feeling in my gut, and then start getting lightheaded. I start back to the bar, but sit down on the fender of a car trying to clear my head. Feeling somewhat better, but finally understanding that the shithead had spiked my beer. I start heading back to my car, but I’m fuzzy and disoriented. I need to call someone, but who? I don’t know many people in LA, and I’m going to kill myself if I get behind the wheel.

I reach my car, and lurch around the open door of my car. There on the driver’s seat with his pants around his ankles, is this hot looking man. Full beard, shaved head, shirtless with huge pierced nipples, and a semi-ridged cock. He smiles at me, and says his name is Nick and that I must be Mike. He says he was running late for our meeting, arriving just in time to see the ruckus in the bar. He also saw the fuck put something in my beer, and decided to use it to his advantage. I was raging at him, and he told me to calm down. When I didn’t, he stood up. He was huge, well over 6’4. He put both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me hard to my knees. He told me I had better calm down and pushed his cock into my gaping mouth.

He had been tweaking in anticipation of our getting together. He had a large load of T-Piss that he was saving for me, and he pushed me down deep on his cock and started to piss. I was not thinking clearly, and started to choke on the piss, I pulled off and sucked on the golden piss, taking every drop. By the second, he started to get hard, and through his hardon proceeded to piss down my throat. He kept pissing for what seemed like hours, and I took every drop, finally draining him dry.

I was getting that horny, really horny as I sucked on his cock. I spit on my hand and started to work my fingers into his asshole. He stepped to the side granting me full access, and my hand entered his ass without a pausing.

After a few minutes, he backed away and released my hand. He stood me up and said I looked like I was ready to play and play hard. I told him as long as he had more product and he was into some no-holds barred, give/take fisting, I was up for the trip back to his place. Then he told me, he other surprises.

He spoke to the bartender, letting him know that his car would be in the parking lot for a couple of days. Not thinking all that clearly, I moved over to the passenger seat and handed him my keys. We drove but I could not follow the street signs or directions. I was totally lost and not caring where we were heading. The only thoughts I had was that of being deep into Nick’s ass and he into mine.

I closed my eyes for what I thought was a minute, laying back on the car seat, working my nips hard. We stopped a traffic light and he leaned over me. He sucked on my cock and worked his hand into my ass. I heard a car horn and some yelling. The hand was withdrawn and we drove off. By the time we got to his place I was ripped and ready to go.

He led me to his bedroom, and told me to take off my clothes and get comfortable. I asked if I should clean out and he told me that would be a good idea. I stumbled into the bathroom and found a shower-shot and a bottle of poppers on the ledge. With the warm water running down my leg, I took a hit and pushed the hose up my ass. Nick entered the shower and proceeded to clean me out, pushing the hose deeper into my ass. Returning the favor, I did the same for him. He then told me to bend over and reach for my ankles. Pulling a squeeze bottle from a shelf, he filled my ass with a warm solution and promptly pushed a large butt plug up my ass. He stood me up, toweled me off and led me to his playroom.

We entered the dark room; the only light was two red lamps in opposite corners of the room. Every wall was painted black and the ceiling was blood red with large mirrors hanging from it. Nick directed me to a bed in the corner of the room, and proceeded to straddle me, sitting on my face. He urged me to suck on his rosebud, slowly dribbling out a semi-bitter, semi-sweet liquid. I lapped up every drop, uncaring as to what it was. He hummed some sort of tune, but I could not exactly make it out, laying there between his legs and pushing my tongue up has asshole.

He move to my side and reached over to a small nightstand by the bed. I opened a draw and pulled out a kit containing the points and the t. He looked at me with a faint smile and asked how much I needed to get really piggy, noting that he had just gotten an outstanding delivery … among the best he had every received. I said that .4 was my usually dose and would serve me well.

He stood and left, returning a few minutes later with the loaded points. He asked if he could do me, and I said that I was in no condition to refuse, smiling a shit-eating grin. He tied off my arm and then pushed the rig into my vein. I watched the red cloud form in the chamber, and he untied the armband. Then he said quietly that he had added an additional quantity to my rig and I should relax. I was going to really enjoy the ride.

I was focused on his face, he said “OINK” and depressed the plunger. A warmth spread up my arm and across my chest flowing down to my toes, and then it struck … I could not breathe and started to panic. Nick looked down at me, as if in a long tunnel and in my ear, said “Breath!” I coughed and the warmth hit my brain. I was in heaven and all I needed was something to suck on.

Nick quickly did himself, and as the drug reached his brain, he too coughed loudly as he dropped to the bed besides me. He reversed and leaned over me, and started to suck my cock. Being no slouch, I put his cock in my mouth and after a while reached over and into an open can of Crisco. I started to massage his ass. He groaned and opened his legs wider, urging me to push into him.

He reached over the side of the bed and lifted a squeeze bottle of poppers and another of j-jelly. He handed me the poppers and squeezed the j-jelly on my asshole. He called out that I should take a hit and hold it for a count of five, then slowly releasing it. As I got to five, he pushed the bottle of jelly into my ass and squeezed, flooding my ass. Then he handed the bottle to me, knowing that I would do the same to him.

He pushed his hand in the Crisco, clamped his mouth onto my cock and started to suck hard. As he did, he worked his hand into my ass. A faint feeling of panic surfaced in the back of my mind, remembering how large Nick’s hand was, much larger than I typically take at the onset of play. However, he seemed to sense my tension and concern. He raised his head, pushed the poppers into my hand, and told me to take a hit and hold it for as long as I could. When I released my breath and was fully relaxed, he slowly entered my ass to his wrist. Then he started to twist it deeper into me. I was a pig in heaven. He was deep into me in a heartbeat. It was amazing, as he worked his arm into me, slowing and steadily working it deeper. I was so into the moment, I was floating. He played with my ass for what seemed like hours / days. Then he stopped, and withdrew his arm.

I leaned over me, chewed on my ear, and then said, “My turn,” and handed me the jelly. Taking the hint, I sat up and looked at him. He had this grin on his face, I’m not sure if it was just sly or evil, but it turned me on. I flipped him over on his stomach, and started to eat his ass and working his cock and balls hard. He was getting into it, bucking and pushing back on my tongue. When he was nice and wet, I pushed the jelly bottle into his ass. Much to my surprise, there was no resistance and it just disappeared out of sight. He started to chuckle and then was in a full belly laugh in no time. I was in a panic, thinking we had a trip to the hospital in our immediate future. Knowing we both would have a lot of explaining to do in the ER.

He rolled over on his back, and told me to hold out my hands. He grunted and pushed, hitting me squarely in the middle of my chest with the bottle. It dropped into my outstretched hands. Not to be taken advantage of, I pushed the bottle partway into his ass and gave a good healthy squeeze, then without releasing it pulled it out in one quick fluid movement. I told him that he was a fucked up nut case, and he looked at me and smiled. And then he said, “And what’s your story, PIG!” We laughed, and as he lifted his head back laughing, I pushed my arm into him, to just above the wrist. The exhaled and sucked me deep into his gut. I worked him relentlessly. Sometimes my strokes were deep, nearly to the elbow and sometimes I pulled completely out, not stopping as I drove into him repeatedly.

At one point, he bellowed and clamped down on my arm. He screamed “FUCCCCCCK” and tried to push my arm out. I held my ground passing him the poppers. Taking a large hit and holding it, he relaxed, and my arm slid in to the elbow, and then with a moment’s hesitation he was riding on my mid-bicep. I flexed my fist while it was deep in him and slowly pulled it all the way out. As it emerged, he smiled this knowing smile. Quietly he said that I would get my just desert. I told him that was my exact thought and he should do his worst to me, because I was going to do my worst to him.

This went on for nearly two days, pushing and pulling each other over and beyond the edge. Hands, arms, toys of all sizes and shapes were called into play. We rested, catnapped, and drank Gatorade and water. We used our piss or stored it for later use. At one point, we had accumulated about a half gallon of t-laidened piss. Nick rummaged in his toy chest and pulled out an enema bag with one hose attached to two nozzles. He made sure the hose was clamped off, filled the bag to its brim, and hung it high over the bed. He found two inflatable butt plugs, each with a hose running through its center. He pushed one deep into my ass and proceeded to pump it till it was filling my cavity. He looked a me, and I did the same to him. We moved our asses together, so that the hoses would reach each plug. He then pushed a nozzle into the hose of each plug, and handed me the poppers. He said I should lay back and enjoy the ride that was about to begin. Lying nearly asshole to asshole we both took hits, as Nick released the hose clamp flooded us with t-piss.

The feeling was like floating on a cloud. I could feel the piss moving deep into me, with no end in sight. Nick grunted as the last of the piss entered both of us. Reaching over, he clamps off the supply hose. Then he reaches over and starts to inflate the dildo in my ass. He pumps it more and more, driving it deeper into me with each squeeze. Sometimes the bulb slips from his hands, and to make up time he leans into the dildo driving it deeper into me. Then he hands me his pump bulb and I do the same for him. Then he hooked his legs over mine, pulling me towards him. I immediately see what he was doing and hooked my legs over his, pulling him towards me. Soon the ends of each dildo were touching and we were driving them deeper into each other. I reach for Nick’s pump bulb and he cautioned me that they were most likely at their maximum inflation. Any more and we risked a blowout. I dropped the bulb, and with one swift motion, I push the dildo deep into him. I loose sight of the base and then push it deeper with my hand, rotating it as it drives forward. He followed my lead and pushed my dildo deep into me with his hand…. And there we lay.

He released my legs, and slowly moved to my side, never disturbing the dildo or hose. He told me he wanted to push the piss back and forth between us with the dildos still in place. Clamping his legs together, so the plug could not be expelled. He clamped down, and I could feel the piss from his ass entering deep into me. He stopped and smiled, and I tightened my abdomen, pushing the piss out of my ass into him. His eyes rolled back into his head as he exhaled. Back and forth, we pushed the t-laidened piss. It was recycling in its most fucked up form, and we wallowed in the sensation as each wave of piss entered our bodies. We cycled the t-piss between us, all the time I worked my nips hard, as did he. When the mood hit me, I would put the heel of my foot on his puckered rosebud and press, driving the dildo deeper into Nick’s overplayed asshole. Not being a slouch for pleasure or pain, Nick tied a rope to my nip clamps and would pull without mercy, till I bucked and expelled my piss into him.

After quite a while, when the action started to flag, Nick reached over and placed two clamps on the hose connecting us, one just behind each of the dildos entered our asses. Then he pulled the hoses apart at the “t” connector, allowing us to separate. He flipped me over and buried his face in my ass, licking where the butt plug disappeared up my ass. I would push the plug out and he would push it back in with his tongue. After a while, he took the plug’s hose in his mouth. He slowly reduced the pressure in the dildo while opening the hose. He sucked down the t-laidened piss, draining my ass to the very last drop … then burped. He smiled and asked me if I wanted my share, as he carefully pulled the deflated plug from my gaping butt.

Then he rolled on his stomach, and I got between his legs and started to lick his exposed ass. I rimmed him and licked around the plug, never pushing or pulling on it. After a while, with Nick moaning the entire time, I started to play with the plug in his ass. First deflating it, then inflating it to the max; pulling it out then pushing it deeper into him. I discovered that I could deflate it and then push it deep into his ass, followed by a full inflation. He writhed with pain and pleasure. At once point, the plug was deflated and I could feel it on my fingertips, but my arm was in him to mid-forearm. I started to retrieve it, but he told me to inflate it to the max… and so I did. He rolled on his back, and there above his stomach sat this outline of the inflated plug. (If only I had a camera! --- LOL.)

With the plug still in place and not releasing the plug pressure, I slowly released the hose clamp with the tube in my mouth. The pressure was so great that the tube blew out of my mouth. The entire load was lost in a wild waterworks display. When it stopped, I slowly released the pressure in the dildo; Nick grunted and expelled the plug, dropping it into my lap.

With his ass still in the air, I reached over and smeared j-jelly into Nick’s ass. With just a moment’s hesitation, I reached over and pushed my arm deep into his gaping hole. He stiffened, but I reached around him and grabbed his nipple, working it hard. Deeper and deeper I plunged into him. He struggled but finally gave in to my demands. I was well above my elbow. He called for a break, saying that if I did not withdraw, right then and now, I was going to rip him open. Heading his warning, I told him to relax because my withdrawal was going to be very slow with lots of twists and turns. He relaxed and after a good long time, my arm finally saw the light of day.

The pounding took its toll, and when I finally stopped, his ass was one gaping rosebud. He was exhausted and I was exhausted. He rolled up to me, spooning with me, and pulled a blanket over us. We were quickly asleep, me firmly

Riding the Devil – Part 1B: Welcum to LA (Continued)

I was awakened by a cool breeze over my body. I thought I had pushed aside the blanket, but I was wrong. I was spread-eagled on the bed, my ankles and wrists in cuffs, each arm tied to a corner of the bed. Between my legs was a pole about four feet in length holding them wide apart. The pole was tied to the footboard at the bottom of the bed. Nick had been spraying me with a spray bottle we used when the J-Jelly was getting to dry. He was wearing full leather hood, covered with metal studs. On his hands was a pair of huge leather gauntlets also studded with steel buttons. He told me that I had wrecked his hole and he was going to do the same to mine. The sneer on his lips showed that he was not playing games, and I shivered not from the cold spray, but from the apprehension.

I asked what he had in mind, and he yelled at me to “shut the fuck up!” He pulled a crop from the floor and started to beat me with it. My stomach, then chest, then groin were struck repeatedly. The blow came quicker and sharper, and I was starting to get scared, really scared. I started to plead with him to release me. Instead, he roughly started pulling a tight rubber hood over my head. It was very tight and would not go on. He found a j-jelly bottle on the floor, took a healthy squeeze, and rubbed it on my head and face. The hood easily slipped on. It only had a mouth opening. I continued to plead, when he forced a ball gage into my mouth. I spit it out and he forcefully pushed it back in and tied it behind my head. It had a narrow tube running through it, and I could pull air through it if I focused on it.

I started to panic when he held my nose and forced me to breathe through the tube. He told me to lie still or what he had planned next would really hurt. I felt tightness on my bicep followed by coolness on my arm. A slight pin prick caught me my surprise, and my world started to spin. Nick whispered into my ear that it was going to be just fine, and I should relax and enjoy the ride. Then he clamped my nose forcing me to suck air through the ball gage. I was breathing pure poppers. I was riding on a cloud.

Nick began to beat then work my nipples hard, suddenly tightly clamping each of them. I could feel a chain connecting the clamps resting on my chest. He lifted my head up and placed it on a pillow. The chain was run around my neck and the slack removed. Every time I pushed my head back into the pillow, the chain pulled my nipples taught. It felt wonderful…. Then my legs were slowly lifted off the bed and into the air. I was laying at a 45 degree angle with my head on the pillow and my shoulders on the bed. Then I felt a warm sensation between legs or was it something cool, I could not tell, as a cream was massaged onto my ass lips. Warm, cool, cold, warmer, and hotter? I started to buck as the heat increased; my ass was on fire, and I needed to escape. With each bucking motion, I yanked on the nipple clamps and sucked in poppers. Finally, after an eternity, my ass was then flooded with a warm liquid which seemed to be slippery, maybe J-Lube? And the heat subsided.

Then a hard plastic rod was laid against my flaccid cock. My cock was roughly handled as a wide band of material was wrapped tightly around both. The plastic rod came to life, startling me … with a pulse of its own. Vibrating in a random pattern, and I started to get hard. Someone grabbed my bound cock and covered the head with something slippery. My cock was pulled to its limit. There was a quick urgent push and then a short hot pain. Something was pushed down my urethra and deep into my bladder. My cock turned flaccid as a fluid entered my bladder. The fluid was warm and I responded with a raging hardon as the vibrations resumed. Then the pillow was yanked from under my neck and my head dropped against the bed, nearly pulling the tight clamps off my nipples. The pain moved from my cock to my nipples and then back again. The crop was beating my cock, check, nipples, head … I was completely at Nick’s mercy, and he was showing none.

I laid there immobile, for what seemed like hours, the pain and pleasure came in wave with no order or pattern. I felt that I was not in control of my own body, as some liquid was loaded then drained from my bladder. Then a set of headphones was places over my ears, and the volume first low was steadily increased until the bass boomed in my head. Were the vibrations on my cock mirroring the bass or tenor line of the music; I was lost in a world I did not know how to control.

Then the pressure was felt on my ass, a heavy weight was resting on my rosebud. The pressure was unrelenting and insistent. As I tried to push it off, and out, straining to more the immoveable object. Bearing the pressure not more, I suddenly relaxed, and it drove itself into me. I struggled, when a clamp was placed on my nose, sealing it completely.

The object assaulting my ass was huge, or so it felt. The heat, then cold, then warmth on my rosebud kept me focused on nothing else. A sharp slap on my ass, and I inhaled deeply, then I lost focus. The thing finally made purchase in my ass, as my rosebud opened to accept it. The pressure ceased for just a moment, and then it backed out no more than an inch. Massive quantities of fluid were pumped into my ass, a warm slippery fluid that was very cold and uncomfortable. I shivered from the cold and fear, then the pressure began to slowly increase, unyielding pressure, unsympathetic pressure driving this thing deeper into my gut.

After a long time and for a brief moment the pressure ceased and the object was withdrawn. The hood on my head was slightly lifted and I could see light for a brief moment. Hands removed the nose clamp and I took a deep breath. I relaxed, and then so did my rosebud. Without hesitation, the thing was driven deep into me, deep than it was before. It had made its way past my second sphincter and was pushing against the third. I sucked on the tube, held it till I had to breathe slowly exhaling. My head was spinning, my gut relaxed and the thing pushed beyond the sphincter. My asshole was over extended, straining / swelling / expanding to accommodate the thing pushing down into me, but for what goal?

The music changed to something techno with an accentuated bass line. A driving beat, that was as unrelenting as was the thing deep in my colon. I took a deep breath of poppers, and held it. Things started to get fuzzy, and I started to loose consciousness, relaxing fully. To my horror, the thing started twist and then spin as it found purchase and descend deeper into me. As I lost consciousness, I heard some laughing and then a deep belly laugh. With each crackle of laughter, the thing was slowly exiting my sore and overworked ass.

When I opened my eyes, the music had stopped, and my head was uncovered. The j-lube wiped from my face. I blinked into the strong light, and looked down at my cock. It was catheterized and bound to a vibrating dildo, which twitched and pulsed as if it had a life of its own. The catheter was plugged into a partially filled bag containing piss, lying next to me. My nipples were pulled taught by a line from the ball gage in my mouth. Inserted in the ball gage was a tube, and the tube feed into a plastic bottle containing what appeared to be poppers. Standing between my raised legs was a hoodless Nick, the studded leather gauntlet was pressed deep in my ass, nearly to his forearm. He smiled, and I took a long drag on the poppers, held it till I could no longer, and closed my eyes. I shuck my head, in a “yes” jester, and he pushed slowly down and in to me. Unrelenting, always forward, looking at me, and telling me to breath. And as I did, I sucked up poppers and relaxed, and he was deep into me…. All I could see was his elbow emerging from my ass, my wrecked asshole. In one quick and sudden movement, he pulled out of me completely. I was empty and I started to sob. He laughed and pushed back into me, assuming his former position. Then he said “More?” and I nodded.

When he reached the third sphincter, , and I shot a load like I had never done before… globs and globs of white cream shot skyward, covering Nick and my chest.

I was carefully lowered to the bed, and unbound. The Cath was left in my cock for a while as I rested and tried to catch my breath. Nick lay next to me and said, “See … I said I would be even!” And that he did. We fell asleep in each other’s arms, me sleeping the sleep of the dead, never once moving.

When I awoke, the room had changed. It was flooded by sunlight from a partially opened curtain. It was morning? I could not tell. I got out of bed, slightly unsteady on my feet and found my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and take a piss. I walked down to the kitchen and found Nick preparing scrambled eggs, orange juice, and toast. He said, it was time for some sustenance before our next “round.” The food was wonderful and was just the perfect combination flavors. I asked what day it was, and he said we had been at it for over two days. It was now Thursday, and my flight was leaving on Sunday.

We were relaxing, drinking great coffee, and talking about all sorts of inconsequential things. Then slowly he got this far off look in his eyes, and told me that he needed something very special. Actually, I remember him telling me he craved something that most men would not give him. I told him that I would do anything that he needed done, no hold barred, anything.

That’s when he took me back to the play room and sat me on the bed. Then he told me he wanted to ride the Devil. I looked at him and said, “Let’s do it!” He reached under the bed and pulled out a large double-headed dildo. It was a monster, well over four feet in length and somewhere over 4.5 inches in diameter. More impressive was a large knot in the center, which was at least 7 inches in diameter.

He then reached into a draw and produced a small plate with two straws. He told me that it was K and put the plate down.

He wanted to do the K and then ride the Devil. Me on one side him on the other. His goal was to take his end deep in his ass and then move across the knot taking that as well, if I would “yield” it after a fight. I looked very skeptically at the monster, but he said he had done it just once before, and it was amazing. I looked at him and said, I’m in!

He produced another set of points already loaded. He tied me off and inserted the point in my arm. He looked at me, and I at him. I said, “I know I can trust you and you would never do anything to harm me … RIGHT?” He kissed me and pushed down on the plunger, and I coughed and lay down on the bed beside the devil. He did himself and took me in his arms, kissing me deeply, and then said “I would never do anything to harm you or spoil what I have found.”

The warm rush moved across my body, he asked if I needed more, and I said yes, based on the size of the dildo, I would need a LOT more. He produced two additional points and did me then himself. A tidal wave washed over me, and I was ready. Nick kept calling me his “FUCKIN’ BROTHER PIG!” at the top of his lungs, as his body reacted to the hit.

He had arranged the well-lubed dildo between us and I bent my knees on either side of it. From this perspective, it was huge and I never thought I could even take the head. He reached over and carefully picked up the plate with the K, and told me to carefully sit up. He did the same. He took the straw and handed it to me. There where two lines on the plate. I inhaled half the line then changed nostrils. The feeling was like a hole was torn in my ass and I needed something to fill it, deeply filling it to the extreme. I saw Nick take his K, and saw the evil gleam in his eyes. He told me to lie back, and when I did, he hooked his ankles behind my knees and slowly started pulling me on the dildo.

My ass was well opened from the previous play. The head stopped at my ass, and but my rosebud would not open. I struggled to take the monster, but to no avail. Nick saw my need and passed me the poppers. Taking a hit and holding it, did the trick, and I relaxed. My hole opened and Nick feed the Devil into me, first its huge head, then the slow decent into my open and willing hole. It hurt for a moment, and Nick laughed. He called out from his “fog” that I should relax and let him do the work.

Before I knew it, I was down on the knot, and asshole to asshole with Nick. He was laughing and crying, lost in his own world of emotions and pleasure. I was feeling the pressure, as Nick took a hit of poppers and started to mount the knot, pulling the dildo out of my ass. That’s when I got mad, actually angry. I wanted the prize and he was not going to take it from me. I threw my legs over his and started to buck and pulling him towards me, taking possession of the center, the knot was again between us.

Then suddenly he said, “You want it, you got it!” and started to push the dildo out of his ass and deep into me. He was working the knot into my ass and not letting me back off of it as he pulled me forward. He tossed me the poppers and told me I better take a good large hit, because the Devil was going to roost in my ass, no questions about it. I poured some on a towel, closed my eyes and put the towel over my mouth and nose. Breathing deeply, I relaxed as the knot made it thought my asshole. It was huge and I thought I was going to get ripped.

But it did not stop there. Nick kept pushing, and then he was next to me. He told me to open my eyes and look up. On the ceiling was a mirror. I could clearly see that between my legs was just the head of the dildo protruding from my enflamed asshole. I gasped, and could not believe it. He told me I took the entire length, and he wanted it back. Just to make sure, he reached over and pushed the second head deep into me, and laughed.

Getting between my legs, asshole to asshole, he told me to push. The monster emerged and started to enter his ass. At the knot, I stopped, not knowing how to expel the Devil. Nick passed the poppers, and said to relax. I did, and it easily emerged, entering his willing gaping hole. When the head was the last thing in me, I did not want to release it. He laughed and said that we could just pass it between us. And that we did for many many hours, so it seemed.

We played and partied for over 4 days. When it was over, we cleaned up, I went back to my hotel to pick up my things, and went out to get something to eat. Then I dropped him e back at the bar, he followed me to the rental car return, and then drove me to the terminal. We talked at the airport for about an hour while I waited for my fight. He told me I was the best fucking pig he had ever encountered.

As I sat on the plane returning to NYC, I remember quite a bit of play and this very warm feeling in my ass. When I got home and opened my checked baggage, there was a new and very large double-headed dildo covered in a towel. It was the big brother of the one we played with. The attached note said that the two of us had shared this. It should be a memento of my visit and that he wanted me to return soon. And that I will!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Riding the Devil – Part 2A: Return to NYC

I was just back home in NYC from my trip to LA. It was early Saturday afternoon; I just got into the cab after having taken the redeye from LA. I was tired, very tired starting down that long road, detoxing from over five days of enhanced play with this amazing man I met, Nick. In the bottom of my carryon, sitting on the seat next to me and covered by a black towel, was this monster of a double-headed dildo. It was easily the bigger brother of the one Nick and I finally mounted together in our final and prolonged reverie. I held the note that was attached to it in my hand, fondling it between my fingers. I lifted it to my nose, and it smelled amazingly like lube, Crisco, and Nick. I drifted off to sleep, and was awakened as the cab stopped in front of my apartment house on the East Side of Manhattan.

I dragged myself into the lobby and up the elevator. I entered the apartment, dropped my clothes in the hallway leading to the bathroom, and took a very hot, bath. After 20 minutes, I finally slide into bed. When I woke the following day and it was well into the late afternoon. I was feeling much better, dumped by dirty my dirty laundry into the washer, and put the “Devil” in a draw under my platform bed. Monday was a workday, and I had to be at least in some semblance of order.

I was wandering around the apartment and saw that there were messages on my cell phone. Several were from friends wondering how my trip was and when I was getting home. The last was from Nick, checking in and making certain that I arrived home safely. I sent a text message, saying all was well but there was trouble on the plane. I had to pay for a “second seat to accommodate my loose and sloppy rosebud.” Moments later a reply text appeared saying, “Tough Luck, Pig!”

I sat at the computer to check my email. Among them email was one from our HR Department at work, confirming that I had a week’s vacation approved and starting the following Saturday, right after my Friday graveyard shift at the hospital. With nothing else to do for the remainder of the day, I got through the mail and cleaned up the apartment while musing about the LA play session. Being worked up, over the next three hours I penned the story, “Riding the Devil.” I then sent it over to Nick for comment. Two hours later, an extensively redlined Word document appeared in my inbox. Looking it over, I picked up the phone and dialed his number. I got his voice mail, so I left the message, “FUCK YOU, PIG! I’m going to tell the story my way!” and hung up.

Two days later, I posted the story online. The responses were astonishing.

The workweek was busy, between the normal workload there was lots of catch up, and then the attempt to do the next week’s work as well. It was late the following Friday (actually early Saturday morning), and I was about to head home after my shift at work. As always, I did one final check of my email before leaving. There was just one new message from a vaguely familiar email address. Checking it out, it was from this hot man, Jim, an amazing fuck/fist buddy. I hadn’t heard from him for well over 5 years. He had move out of NYC shortly after 9/11 to somewhere in New England. The message said he found my name as an author of a very nasty online story and wanted to know how I was doing. It included a 914 area-code phone number, definitely an NYC cell phone.

As I left work, I called his number. The phone was answered on the second ring. It was Jim’s deep bass voice, saying that he knew I would call after reading his message. We spoke for over an hour as I drove back to the City.

He told me that he had a party going on at his place, but was not getting much action, and wanted to know if I could join him. I told him that I was wiped-out from the long workweek, and needed some sleep. He insisted that I join him and said that he had “stuff” and “things” that would certainly wake me up. I told him that I would head home, park the car, shower / clean out, and grab a cab to the party. I asked where the party was, and he gave me an address in Tribeca. His parting comment was “BRING THE DEVIL!” Well that certainly perked my interest!

I arrived home, parked the car, and went up to the apartment. I quickly showered, dressed in jeans, a “Fist” tee shirt, and a leather jacket. I filled a large duffle bag with some of my favorite toys and “things.” It was nearly 4am, walked down to 2nd Avenue, found one of the few cabs on the street, climbed in, and headed downtown. Due to the very light traffic found myself standing in front of a dark, old, and apparently deserted factory / loft building on Vestry Street down by the old Westside Highway. On the recessed doorframe, one small dimly lighted button was the only light on the entire façade. I pressed it, thinking I could always call Jim, if no one answered. I pushed the button, the door buzzed, and I pushed it open.

The hallway was dark, with a single dim bulb hanging in an old and unsafe looking freight elevator. I stepped in, pulled up the gate, and rode up to the only other floor in the building. The elevator opened onto a well-furnished loft, but no one was there. A deep throbbing base could be heard from the across the open space, and I followed the sound. As I got to a small doorway in the opposite wall, Jim appeared in the opening, a broad grin evident on his face. He was wearing a tight flitting harness, pair of red steel bands on his biceps and several ball stretchers on his nut sack.

He grabbed me and gave me a huge bear hug. He was a large man with a big beer belly. He had a very full beard and a shaved head, sporting 0-gage nipple rings, and a 00-gage PA in his semi-hard cock. A large tribal tattoo covered his arms, chest and groin.

He led me to his “sleeping area,” where a handcrafted four-posed bed stood. We sat on the bed and talked for while. He handed me a glass of orange juice laced with GHB, just to get me in the mood. I also downed a couple of pro-offered X tabs, and I was ready to play. Shedding my clothes and donned a pair of nipple clamps with an attached chain behind my nipple piercings, a steel cock ring, and a tight pair of chaps. I lay back on the bed, and Jim gave along side of me and gave me a long long kiss. He said, “It’s been way to long, Mike. We should have gotten together again years ago,” and started sucking on my nipples and working my cock.

The X started to kicked in and before I realized it, we were 69ing working each other’s cocks, nipples, and asses. Poppers and grease were found, and we started to work in earnest. We were at it for quite a while, enjoying the body contact and making up for lost time. We stopped for a break and some water.

Then he asked if I wanted to join the party that had been going on for several hours. “FUCK YEA,” I said. He warned me that the two other men at the party had read my story. He said that after reading the story, he combed the West Village for his own Devil, and purchased the largest he could find. The other two men had brought their own as well.

He reached down, pulled a bag to the bed, and dumped out its contents. The dildo was large and impressive, just over two and a half feet in length with a four-inch diameter. I reached down, pulled my bag up from the floor, and dumping its contents. There lay the “Devil’s Older and Meaner Brother, ” just over four feet in length and just under five inches in diameter with a six inch knot in the center. Jim just grunted and said that he just managed to take the smaller dildo, although he was not “enhanced” at the time. He looked at me wondering if I could take the giant. Reading his mind, I said, “I don’t know. The one I played with in LA was not as big. The length definitely would not be a problem, but the diameter maybe.”

We climbed down from his bed, and he led me down the stairs to a small doorway cut into the brick wall. On the other side was a large room that occupied the entire second story of the adjacent building. The entire area was semi-darkness, illuminated by high set factory windows in the south facing wall. Lights were placed strategically around the room to give it a dark foreboding feel. Most of the walls were wall painted black, covered with graffiti and hand painted murals of masculine men in all modes of play and depravity. The room was divided into a number of play areas, with an assortment of benches, bed, restraining devices, and floor pads. Lining the walls and center of the room were racks and racks and racks of toys.

Jim and I entered the room. I looked out over the play area. Two men were playing hard in the semi-darkness.

Riding the Devil – Part 2B: Conn does Bob

One man, his body complete covered from his head / face to his toes, in what appeared to be liquid latex, was lying on a four-posted bed, arms and legs bound to the posts with his legs elevated about two feet above his head. He was a huge man, I guess him to be about 6-4 and well over 250 to 270 pounds. He was very well muscled with a very slim waist, which could not have been more than 32 inches. His arms were huge as was his chest. His cock stood bolt upright, straining against its latex sheath. It was extra fat and well over 12 inches in length. The latex had been removed from the head of the cock, and it stood in sharp contract to the black background.

Looking more closely, I noticed that his black body was topped off by a tight slick black hood covering his entire head with no eye openings and only his mouth showing. Tubes ran from each of his nostrils into a hanging bottle that could only be poppers. Small slits were cut into the latex over his pierced nipples; each contained a 0 ga steel ring about an inch in diameter. Each nipple ring was pulled taught and wide, tied to a stretched bungee cord connected to an overhead bar.

He was being “attended” by a bulky well-muscled man, no taller than four and a half feet in height. He looked Mongolian, with an intense domineering no nonsense attitude. His long hair was pulled back and braided, reaching just below his ass. He was wearing a large nose ring that would have made a Brahma bull jealous, and a huge set of nipple rings. His large black beard was also tightly braided extending down to his waist. He was wearing nothing but a harness that terminated in a leather strap. The strap was connected to a large cock ring that was slipped behind his enormous semi-hard cock. At its end was a 00 ga PA. The ring could have been larger, but it was difficult to tell, based on the size of his cock and my distance from it. I was going to make sure that that problem was corrected and soon.

He easily moved around the latex man, making minor adjustments to the restraints and the man’s exposed asshole. He unwrapped a block of Crisco and worked it into the bound man’s ass. Next to the bed was a tray containing two loaded points, several alcohol wipes, and a length of rubber tubing. The small man moved to his partner’s ear and yelled something. His ears must have been plugged. I heard something about a “surprise” that the man needed. The man nodded his head slowly in acknowledgement.

Attendant then tied off the outstretched arm with the rubber tube and picked up one points. Below the tie, was a small patch of latex was missing. He carefully swabbed the exposed skin and surrounding latex. The bound man feeling the coolness on his arm, again nodded in approval, as the point was pushed home finding a vein. The plunger was slowly pulled back and red tendrils appeared in the tube. With no hesitation, the plunger was depressed, pushing the “surprise” home. Within 30 seconds, there was a loud cough and the man wiggled his ass and moaned.

The beefy man then picked up the rubber tube again, tied off his arm, picked up the last point, and did himself. Putting down his tools, he deftly climbed up on the bed, straddling the latex giant’s head. He untied the man’s hands, moved the two bungee cords further apart on the overhead bar (further stretching over stretched nipples, making him wince), and then he forced open the man’s mouth with is fingers. He pushed his large PA and then semi-bloated cock down the man’s throat, as it began to swell. The bound man gagged as he took a large hit of poppers from his nose tube, and downed the entire cock to its base. The hairy man then lay down on the giant’s chest and swallowed the rigid latex cock facing him to its base, with the catheter in place. Very impressive!

The latex man lifted his arms hugging the smaller man, and pulling him tightly to his chest. Over time, he started to work the ass perched over his head. Roughly spreading the cheeks, he worked the rosebud he could not see. Jim moved over to assist with these efforts, and I moved to assist the smaller man. Jim covered his man’s hand then arm with Crisco. I pushed a spill proof popper bottle into my man’s hand; the he took several large hits, and looked up to me nodding his thanks. Jim watched as the black enormous hand relentlessly worked the smaller man’s hole, and added J-Lube and grease as needed to assure a successful entry. With a shutter from the smaller man’s ass, the lips parted, and the latex man’s hand then arm gained entry. The pushing continued until he could not move deeper due to the angle of attack.

All that time, I watched as the smaller man relentlessly worked the larger man’s hole while still sucking on the engorged cock. But he was having trouble gaining entry because of the angle. I moved over to assist him by adding grease to his hand, and then filling the larger man’s hole with Lube. I heard the larger man take a hit of poppers and heard him slowly expel it. I grabbed and elevated the smaller man’s elbow and helped him drive his enormous fist deep into his prey. The Bottom visibly shuttered as the large hairy fist and then his massive forearm disappeared into the tunnel.

Jim and I stepped back and watched, as two were lost to the world, working each other into a greasy frenzy. Jim told me that the latex man was Bob, a professional wrestler and extreme fighter. He always presented a nasty aggressive attitude both in and out of the ring. He was a skilled top that had been thrown off his Iowa High School wrestling team for roid use and then expelled when he was outed by an ex-lover. He fled to New York City to work the wresting circuit, where he met his now long time partner, Conn. Conn was a former Midget wrestler who now ran a very successful E-Commence site. I was lucky to be present at one of those very rare occasions, when Bob was a fully compliant and submissive bottom. But he would only bottom for one man, his partner Conn. I looked at Jim, and told him that I had my eye on Conn and wanted him to fist me, as I fisted Bob. Jim looked into my eyes and said he would help with anything I have to do to make that happen. And so a plot was hatched.

Riding the Devil – Part 2C: Jim does Mike

I was feeling really horny after watching Conn and Bob go at it, and wanted to be part of the mix. Jim led me over to a corner of the room with a sling. Looking at him, he said, “Guests First,” and without hesitation, I climbed in. Placing my legs in the stirrups, I grabbed the chains over my head and settled in. Jim moved over to the top of the sling, and pushed each of my hands into well-padded gloves that were then securely fastened to the chains. He put locking restraints on my ankles, pulled my legs far apart (for, as he said, “Maximum Exposure”) and fastened each to the overhead chains. I was comfortably trapped in place, but to move the party along, I started to yell obscenities at Jim, telling him to let me down.

The yelling when on for a while, until Jim turned his back to me, reached into a box on the floor, held up a wide well used fraternity paddle. He donned a black leather executioner’s hood and started to beat my ass. The initial blows were unsubstantial, almost tentative. With time, he picked up the pace and they came harder. I could see in the mirrors surrounding the sling and overhead that my ass was defiantly reddening and getting tender.

The beating stopped, and he attached a stout bungee cord to the chain attached to my nipples. He pulled the cord tight, attaching it to an overhead bar. I winced at the pain and then the pleasure. I started to mouth off again, being more vindictive and nastier. He retrieved the paddle, took a batter stance, and gave my ass one mighty smack, and I immediately shut up as the pain radiated from my ass. He then reached down into the box, pulled out a several objects, placing them on my chest and stomach. One was a mouth gage with a strap and two center rubber tubes. He forced open my mouth and pushed the gage in.

As I struggled, he struck my ass again, and then roughly ran the strap around my head tightening it in place. Then he smiled and said, “Try to get out of this!” and he started to inflate the plug. He continued to pump the gage until my mouth was filled and my jaw stretched wide open. He whispered in my ear saying I should be more “compliant” now that I would not be able to speak, and that I would shortly not be able to hear or see him as well. He pushed a thick ear plug into each ear. As a final humiliation, he placed a nose clip on my nose, forcing me to breathe through the second tube in the gage. Then he roughly pulled a thick nylon hood over my head, the world when dark. I was trapped and completely at his mercy. Knowing that he knew exactly what he was doing, I expected to be pushed and pushed hard to the very edge of pain and pleasure.

Someone was playing with my ass, teasing it with a tongue and then fingers. At the same time, someone was pulling on the bungee cord attached to my nips. Then someone exhaled a cloud of “T” smoke down my throat. It felt good, and the cycle continued, assplay, nip play, smoke for quite a while. I felt a strap being wrapped around my upper arm, and then coolness in the crook of my elbow. I knew better than to move, as I felt a point was driven home, the strap removed, and a warmth spread outward across my body. I was expecting to cough, but nothing came. My thoughts were getting fuzzy and I was definitely enjoying the floating sensation.

I felt a finger enter my ass, and then something larger and slicker. I could tell that a plug was being pushed deep into me and it was slowly being inflated. It was comfortable a first, then it started to get uncomfortable, finally reaching moderately painful. I started to panic and held my breath, as I tried to calm down. I finally had to inhale. I breathed in pure poppers through the hole in the mouth gage. I held my breath for a count of 10, and slowly exhaled. My ass relaxed and the plug was pushed deeper in me, and started to inflate again... I was feeling no pain.

The inflation stopped and I felt a cold fluid start filling my ass. That turned into a wave of warmth, which spread over me. It had to be a potent mix of “T” piss. I hovered on the edge of awareness, my mind reeling about the possibilities and the pleasure that would be coming. I was abruptly pulled from my revelry; someone was squeezing my nipples hard, just below my nipple rings. The pain made me tense then I started bucking in the sling. I think Jim was yelling in my ear, but I could barely hear him; he sounded so far away. I thought I heard him say, “And, now that you are well prepped, and WE have your attention, the real fun is going to start.”

My hands were released from their bindings and laid across my chest. I felt large cylinders covering both my nips that lead to a set of tubes, connected to a hand vacuum pump. The pump was placed in my hand. A second pump was then placed in my hand, and as I squeezed the handle, the pressure started to build up around my ass lips. Someone must have been holding an ass tube in place. It felt as if the center of the tube contained a large dildo that must have been embedded a couple of inches into my ass.

Each squeeze drove it deeper into me, and I enjoyed the sense of control. I pumped each pump as hard as I could, then settled back to enjoy the feeling. I put the pumps down and ran my hands over my head, feeling the two tubes leaving the plug in my mouth, and then I moved over to the vacuum tube attached to my ass. The ass tube must have been over a foot long because I could not reach the hose end. I grabbed the base and attempted to turn it to make a better seal. When I did, that pump was taken off my chest and someone else was in control of it. They pumped hard, forcing my ass lips be become engorged with blood and pulled deeper into the tube, and the probe moved deeper into my ass. Taking the hint, I reached up and started to play with the nip tubes. I twisted them in both directions to get a better seal and force my nips deeper into the tubes. As I did, this pump was taken from me, and the vacuum increased. The pressure from both ends stopped for a while, as I enjoyed the pain and discomfort. There was a slight jerking movement on the tubes and a slight loss of pressure. I could feel a slight vibration and heard a slight humming originating from somewhere, and the pressure resumed and then increased an order of magnitude on my ass and nips.

I was floating enjoying the pull on my ass and nips, when two people, one on each side, grabbed my hands and again connected them to the overhead chains. The vacuum was suddenly released, and I could feel cool air on my nips. They were swabbed with something cold, clapped hard, and again stretched to the ceiling. My ass was another matter. The vacuum ceased, and the dildo and vacuum tube fell from my ass; I did not hear it hit the floor. The paddle again attacked my ass again; no, it had to be two paddles working in tandem. I could feel rather than hear the sound. The blows came in an irregular pattern, and I could not prepare for them. Two men were beside me, each at the side of my head, laughing loudly and yelling that the best was yet to come. Then they grabbed the clamps on my nips and yanked hard, pulling them free and leaving me gasping for breath.

I hung there for what seemed like a long time, trying to nurse the pain in both my nipples and ass. Someone came over to me, deflated the mouth gag and then yanked the hood from my head. I could see it was Jim. I was still in the sling, and he disconnected my hands and legs. He helped me stand up and slowly walk to a large pad spread out on the floor, illuminated by one very intense flood light. No one was visible, but I thought I could see men in the shadows. Jim sat me down and handed me a large bottle of water. My hands were shaking and he helped me lift the bottle to my mouth and watched as I drained its entire volume. I lay back and Jim took me in his arms. I stared briefly at the ceiling, then closed my eyes, and as I drifted off. As I did, Jim pushed his arm deep up my ass. I was floating and riding Jim’s arm as men surrounded me. I blacked out as someone sucked hard on my cock and someone else worked my nips.

Riding the Devil – Part 2D: Jim and Conn Do Mike

I must have fallen asleep, or the water was drugged because when I opened my eyes, I was lying on a large red padded table. My wrists and ankles were attached to bollards at the pad’s corners. A catheter had been inserted in my cock, and electrodes were attached to my ball sack and down the shaft of my cock. Amazingly, my cock was rigid and pulsing to the electric current running through the electrodes. Every couple of seconds, a strong current ran down the catheter in my cock, causing me to tense. Jim walked over and looked down on me. It appeared as if he stood on the rim of a deep canyon and I was at the bottom staring up at him. “Glad to see you are awake and enjoying your circumstances.” Then he walked away. I was feeling giddy, and started to laugh aloud.

Conn walked over to me and straddled my head. I opened my mouth and accepted his huge PA and then his cock. First licking and nibbling on it, the monster was pushed deep down my throat. He leaned over me and worked my nipples hard, forcing more of his cock into me. As this was happening, Jim spread lube on my ass, and started to work a dildo into it. It was a small one at first and was shortly replaced by something larger, all the time Conn working my nips and urging me to push down on the dildo while swallowing his cock. The electric current ran down the center of the shaft of my cock, and felt like it was leaking out of my balls; then the current increased and reversed.

Then Conn stood up slightly, pulling his cock out of my mouth. He started to piss down my throat, and I slurped down every drop of his t-laidened piss. When he was done, he stood and replaced Jim who was down between my legs. Jim moved to take Conn’s place, and proceeded to gave me another large load of “T piss. I started to get a buzz as the “T” entered my blood stream.

Jim changed straddled my head, and sat down hard on my face, and fed me his ass, which I greedily tongued, nipped at, and sucked. He held me firmly in place, and then picked up where Conn had left off working my nips. I felt a change in the pressure being exerted on my ass, as a larger dildo was pushed just past the first then second sphincter. The wet ass lips were removed from my face, and I was handed a bottle of poppers. I took two large hits, holding the second for nearly 30 seconds, and laid back down on the pad. Just before the ass lips returned, I slowly exhaled and relaxed. The lips returned and I started to work them, as the dildo was pushed more deeply into me. My hands were released, and I reached up to work Jim’s nips, pulling him down on me, forcing his ass lips deeper into my throat.

As I pulled up on him, Conn pushed the entire dildo deep into my bowel, and let the second head slip through my ass lips, which closed after it. Conn held it in place, as I got accustomed to its size. My mind raced, and I realized that this beast was now deeply imbedded deep in me, with no means of retrieval except for someone to go after it. I lay still and waited for something to occur. The pressure on my nips was removed, and the paddle struck my stomach. I flinched and contracted my abs. Someone cranked up the stim unit to max, and I forcefully expelled the dildo directly into Conn’s waiting hands. He snatched it up and shoved it back into me, pausing just a moment when he felt some resistance, and then drove the dildo home.

The stim unit was throttled to minimum. Again, pressure was applied to my stomach, the stim turned up to max, and again I expelled the dildo. This went on for what seemed like hours, with my cock, nips and abs took the brunt of the abuse. My shit chute and ass lips were well beyond salvation. Over time, the dildos became larger and longer, as I lost all sense of time and place. At some point, Jim stood up and untied my hands. He then slowly deflated the folly catheter and pulled it free from my cock, which immediately softened. He then moved off in the darkness.

There was only Conn and me on the red mat. When Conn finally spoke and I could clearly hear him, as the plugs must have been removed from my ears. . So, he said, you wanted to play with me? You should be careful for what you ask for, PIG! I smiled and sat up, reaching over, I grabbed his huge nipple rings, rolled them between my fingers, and then pulled them hard. I said, “I have a motto ... I always ask for what I want. If I don’t get to, there’s no real loss for making the effort. However, if I get a positive response, I may wind up in a situation like this, with you fisting me. And, maybe even me fisting you? Under the best circumstances, I could hope for is a long hard 69 fisting session in our future with you deep in me and me deep in you, working each other till we are completely expended and unable to talk or stand.” He smiled and said, “Jim was correct … you are one very sick pig fist fucker.”

Pushing me back on the pad, he handed me the poppers and then moved between my legs. Shoving his hand deep into a tub of Crisco and squeezing half a bottle of lube in my ass, he paused his clenched fist at my ass lips. I took a big hit of poppers, nodded and smiled. He applied pressure and slowly drove his fist deep into me. I took a second deep hit, held it, relaxed, and then sucked his entire arm into me. Within short order, he was embedded in me up to his shoulder. We sat still for a few minutes enjoying the view and me the feeling of warmth and fullness.

He slow turned, reached over, grabbed my cock, and started to suck hard on it. After a few minutes, he started to twist his arm and making short jabbing motions, raking his bicep over my prostrate. Within 20 minutes of abuse, I shot several large loads of cum down his throat, which he greedily consumed. He paused for a minute to let me catch my breath, and then resumed the prostrate massage and cock sucking. I came three more times over the next two hours, finally collapsing on the pad with my eyes rolled back into my head, completely expended.

Conn slowly removed his arm and moved next to me, his arm still cover with grease and lube up to his shoulder. He leaned over and kissed me hard. He then pulled my arm over him and I promptly fell asleep. I slept for a while and awoke feeling ready for more action. I leaned over and woke Conn. He stirred, opened his eyes, and smiled. I said, “Ready for your turn, pig?” He grinned, saying he was open for any and all the possibilities.

Riding the Devil – Part 2E: Mike does Conn with some help from his friends

I had him climb into the corner sling and put his legs in the slurps. When in place, I leaned over him and kissed him with a lung full of poppers, which we buddy breathed for several minutes stopping only when we were truly lightheaded. As I stood up, he grabbed my nipples pulling me forward to his chest. In the same movement, I slipped my cock, cock ring, and balls into his ass, followed by my fist deep. He controlled our rhythm with the movement of the sling and the tugs on my nips. I pulled my cock and balls deeper into his ass, wrapped my and around them and slowly jerked off. He clamped down on my cock and hand, making a better fit. He looked up and told me that he wanted me to fist him long and deep. When I felt he was ready, he wanted to ride the Devil.

I said I would be back in a minute, and returned with my bag and the “Devil.” I laid it on his chest with one of it’s heads extending down between his legs. I told him that if the Devil were fully engaged in his ass, it exit through his mouth. We both laughed, knowing that this was anatomically impossible. Conn had a look of concern on his face. I told him not to worry; I was going to take excellent care of him, just as he did for me. His frown turned into a great broad smile. The dildo dropped to the floor with a “thunk.”

I called into the darkness to the men standing just within the shadows, asking if there were any “K” in the house. Bob stepped forward, holding a tray with a small mirror on it. It was covered with two white powder lines and a twenty-dollar bill rolled up as a straw. Bob put the tray down on the corner of the pad, stood in front of me and said, “If you do him justice, I want you to do me next!” That was all the encouragement I needed.

I got down between Conn’s legs and started to suck on his extended ass lips. I love a man who is well opened and capable of taking immense toys and fists. I called out to Jim, asking if there was any frozen Crisco available! Jim shortly appeared with an unwrapped bar in his hand, and then moved off. I took the bar, and had Bob push the bar into his lover’s open and willing ass. I urged his to push deeper and watched in amazement as he quickly was up to his elbow. I told him to start punch fisting Conn’s ass, as I had some things to get ready. I walked off into the dark, just glancing behind to see Conn start to work his nipples in anticipation.

I moved quickly around the room, and found just what I needed. There was a pair of thick neoprene gloves and a pair of studded leather forearm cuffs. The studs were about a half-inch wide, deep, and scattered across the cuffs in a random pattern. I donned the gloves and cuffs, found a tub of Crisco, and dug deep into it, covering my hands and arms to my shoulder. I arrived back at the sling, asked Bob to remove his hand, slowly standup, and then back slowly away from the sling. As he rose, I slipped into his place and started pushing a hand into Conn.

He had a surprised look on his face, expecting much smaller hands, and when the first set of studs crossed over his ass lips, he grinned in anticipation. Conn took a hit of poppers, tensed, and then exhaled, allowing my hand then arm to move deep into him. I pulled out and then replace my hand with my other arm, picking up the cadence of a marching band. I accelerated the beat punching deeper into him with each thrust. Soon, I was over my elbow and having trouble keeping the tempo due to the suction.

I reached down and picked up a towel from the floor. I quickly stripped off the cuffs and gloves off, wiping my hands on another clean towel. Then I picked up the plate of “K” and moved to Conn’s side. Bob helped him lift his head up, and he inhaled half of the first line and then the second line. He threw back his head and then howled at the moon, Bob and Jim moved in for a better look.

I picked up the Devil and held it aloft for all to see. I then showed it to Conn, and had him kiss the huge head and lick it. Crisco was heavily applied as I held the beast with a towel so as to not to drop it. I raised my knee up to just below Conn’s ass, using it as an approach ramp. I held up the Devil by its end, and rested its head on my knee. Someone squeezed lube over the dildo’s head and then flooded Conn’s ass. Jim took the poppers and held them under Conn’s nose and he took a deep breath in. Holding the Devil by its tail, I used its weight to drive it into Conn’s ass. At first, his lips refused to open. I lowered the dildo down and someone reached out to direct the head towards his ass. With another hit of poppers, the gates opened, and the head of the Devil disappeared into Conn’s waiting cavern.

I paused for a few seconds to let Conn feel the bulk and girth of the Devil. Then he smiled and relaxed, and I slowly let gravity slide the Devil into him. I stopped for a minute when I reached resistance. Conn tensed his muscles and held it for a few seconds. He then took a popper hit and relaxed. The Devil moved past the first sphincter, leaving about two feet of length in my hands. The second sphincter had been reached and refused to open. Conn tried his routine again, tensing, then relax with the poppers, but nothing happened. I stood there with the Devil in my hands. We were at an impasse. I slowly retrieved about a foot of the beast and then let gravity push it back into his wanting ass. This was done over the next couple of hours, with Conn moaning gently and his eyes rolling into his head with both pain and pleasure.

When I was about to retrieve the beast completely, Bob stepped forward, slapped Conn’s face hard. He yelled into his ear. “You have to do this for ME! Not for you, but for ME! If you can’t take it, then neither can I and I want it!”

Conn jerked to attention and opened his eyes wide at the sound of Bob’s voice, and pulled Bob’s head towards him. I could barely hear Conn’s reply. It sounded like, “you know I would do anything and everything for you. Nothing is out of reach when it comes to you!” Bob stood at the head of the sling now, poppers in hand and a clean towel. He covered Conn’s mouth with the towel and poured a hefty slug of poppers on it. Conn breathed deeply and looked at me. I held the Devil by its tail again, and slowly lowered it into Conn’s gaping asshole. It moved just beyond the grease ring where it had stopped earlier. Bob grabbed Conn’s nipples and pushed his fingernail into them, causing Conn to scream in pain. When he stopped, and put both of his palms down on the swollen nipples and pressed down hard. Conn breathed out deeply, and the Devil moved about six inches deeper. With another deep breath, tensed muscles, and a slow exhale, the Devil moved on its own, fall completely into Conn’s ass. Only the very large head exposed between his legs. He shuttered and look and Bob. Tears welled in Bob’s eyes and he sobbed. He pushed the towel to the floor, kissed Conn long and hard.

I pulled about a foot of the Devil out of Conn’s ass, and felt his ass suck it back in. It was embedded so deeply that you could see its outline in Conn’s chest and down his defined abs. Bob took my place and worked the Devil in and out of his partner’s ass, sobbing all the time. Conn started to sob as well, as Jim and I left the area to give the two men some well-deserved privacy.

Riding the Devil – Part 2F: Closure

Jim and I left the area, and found a dark corner with a large mat. On the floor were two of the smaller Devils, several tubs of Crisco and lube, bottles of poppers, as well as a small tray with two lines of the white powder and a straw. Jim turned to me, hugged me tight and said, “You don’t expect to leave with out filling your promise, did you?” “What promise”, I said. We are going to ride the Devil after we 69 Fist each other.

I smiled, pulled him to the floor, and then started smearing grease on my hand and arm. We both filled our asses with lube, and a shot of water from a nearby bottle. He reached the tray, proffered the straw, and he helped me to take half a hit in each nostril. I lay back, as I watched him take his fav, and greased his hand and arm. He pushed a popper bottle in my hand, and picked up one for himself. He hooked his leg behind mine for leverage and to not let me slide away or “escape.” We lay side by side, my fist on his rosebud, and his on mine.

He called out from the fog, “I want you to push into me and I’m going to push into you. Don’t stop pushing until I tell you to stop. I want to see how deep you can go in one continuous push!” I called back, “Count back from ten, when you reach zero, its going to be blastoff!”

Jim tried to count backwards three times and lost count around seven or eight, unable to hold a thought for more than a second. I kicked him and then I called out, “TWO … ONE … ZERO,” and we pushed simultaneously while drawing our legs together. Jim slipped easily in me and me into him. We continued to pull together and were soon at each other’s elbows, then Jim call for a “BREAK!” And we relaxed. I handed Jim a bottle of water and he took a huge slug. He handed it back to me, and I did the same. He smiles and then said, “You know what is in the “red” water bottle?” With a raised eyebrow and a questioning look on my face, he said, “X”!!

He looked up at the mirror on the ceiling, and called, “Ready to have another go!” I twisted my arm that was in his ass and found it was sticky not slick. I told him he needed more grease. I quickly pulled out my hand and reapplied the Crisco and Lube. He did the same for me. But then he grabbed the red water bottle and filled my ass, “Just to get the J-Lube “rehydrated!”

Both of us were ready for the next go at it. Starting in the same positions as before, Jim yelled quickly, “THREE … TWO … ONE ... BLAST OFF!” and pushed deep into me, taking me by surprise as he was up to his bicep before I could move. He looked over and told me I had better catch up; the fun was going to start without me! I pushed twice and was right at the same place he was. He started to twist his arm and then clench his fist. It was heaven, as I started to get hard and leaked pre-cum. His bicep was raking my prostrate, and I was going to cum and cum hard and fast. Then he stopped moving and I started to calm down. He called over, you better catch up with me … and he slowly rolled over and on top of me with his arm still in place. As he did, he pushed his cock in my mouth, and took mine in his. I got the setup.

Once in place, I slowly twisted my arm and clenched my fist, as he did the same. As I got to the edge, he got to the edge, and we backed off a hair. We did it again and again stopped before the climax. We kept this up for a very very long time. Driving each other to the point of anguish and despair, thinking we would never get off. As some point, I felt that churning deep in my nut sack, and I yelled out that, “I was going to blow!” I came in huge spasms, once, twice, three, four times, filling Jim’s mouth with cum and piss. I must have been clenching down on his arm and he screamed out that he was cumming as well. Cum flooded my mouth and I sucked it down greedily, starting to choke. We lay there exhausted deep in each other's ass unaware that we had an audience, until we heard clapping and hooting in the dark.

Conn and Bob emerged from the shadows, laid down on the floor, and huddled with us. Con lay down on my chest with his mouth on my cock, pulled Jim’s arm out of my ass, and pushed his deep into me. Bob got on top of Jim’s chest and clamped down on Jim’s cock as he pulled my arm out of Jim’s ass, inserting his in my place. I looked up into the mirror and again felt the heat in my balls rising as I came in Con’s willing mouth, that was acting as the world’s largest and wettest “Hoover.” Jim reached over and pulled Con towards him. Looking up into the mirror, he found his target and pushed his arm into Con’s open and well-greased ass.

Then it struck me … I had a free arm and there was on “open” ass that needed stuffing. Through the tangle of bodies, I could not find Bob’s ass! It had to be somewhere in the “clutter” but was hidden from sight. Someone grabbed my wrist, shoved it into a bucket of Crisco, and then pushed it into a warm, wet, willing hole. I could hear Bob loudly grunt, as my “assistant” pushed me deep into the waiting void.

We were held together in this greasy writhing tangle of sweaty bodies. Someone came in my mouth, who was it and did it matter? FUCK NO! Somehow, a plastic bottle of poppers was pushed into my hand, and I took a huge hit, and passed it to someone else. I held it and relaxed. The arm in my ass slid deeper into me, twisting and raking my prostrate again and again. In a blinding flash, I jerked up and came once more, and then again! My sudden movement pushed my arm deeper into Bob, and he screamed and came is huge white globes of cum, flooding Jim’s mouth … over filling it. Jim choked, then caught his breath, but not before he pulled out of Con, who bucked as Jim’s large fist pulled suddenly out of his ass. Con gushed and gushed a spray of cum that hit the mirror above our heads. And the cycle was repeated over and over and over and …

I don’t know how long we when at it, but when I finally pried my eyes open, the sun was high in the sky, with a muted light streaming in through the clerestory windows high in the southern wall. Slowly I became aware of my surroundings. I was alone with just one man. His arm was in unremittingly working my ass in slow shallow movements, but the man wasn’t Conn. I raised my head and realized that I was sprawled out on Bob’s massive latex covered chest and sucking on his cock. Cum and piss were pooled on his abdomen around his cock. My arm was deep in his ass, with ass juices leaking out of his hole and on the pad below us.

From the moment I met Bob, I had to have him, and this was exactly the situation I wanted (and definitely needed) to have happen. I began sucking hard on his cock. Bob stirred, grunted, and turned his head, as my cock dropped from his mouth. He cleared his throat, and said, “I’m so fucking glad that you are finally awake, PIG!” He found the popper bottle, took a large hit and passed it to me. He found my PA, quickly deep throated my cock, as he slowly exhaled. He reached up and grabbed my nip rings, pulling and rolled them between his fingers. I was already up to my forearm in his ass, but quickly pulled out all the way. I smeared Crisco on my arm, clenched my fist, and shoved his cock back in my mouth, deep throating it, and, then quickly shoved my arm into his gaping rosebud. Without any resistance from Bob, and no rings to open, I was up to my bicep in seconds. I began making short sharp jabbing movements while twisting my arm. Bob clamped down on my arm, loudly squealed and grunted, urging me to move deeper.

At some point, Bob and I stopped. He started to laugh aloud, and it was infectious. We needed some fluids and some rest. He slowly and carefully removed his arm from my swollen ass, as I pulled out of his. We found two water bottles on the floor, which were not “red.” He downed one and I did the same to the other. Then he reached over and found two more, and we downed those as well. He switched directions and placed his head on my chest. I held him in my arms and we drifted into a light sleep.

When we awoke, through the overhead windows the sky was a brilliant pink and blue heading to a glorious sunset. We were still alone on the floor mat covered by an old cum-stained blanket. Buckets of Crisco, several open “bricks” of Crisco, refilled lube bottles, and freshly filled plastic popper bottles, were next to the pad. Piles of clean towels and cum rags were stacked within each reach, as were an assortment of restraints, dildos, and toys including the Devil, and a small plate with two large syringes filled with a liquid. On the plate the letter “T” was drawn in cum.

Bob looked at me, and said, “Seems the fisting elves have been busy while we were napping. It appears they are hoping for a “show” and pushing us in a specific direction.” I replied, “Actually, I am more interested in continuing where we left off, the toys can be dessert once we have our fill of the “MAIN COURSE!!” He the retrieved two lube bottles, cakes of Crisco, and the syringes. He handed one set to me and rolled over on his chest. Taking his lead, I pushed the syringe up his ass and fully emptied its contents, followed by the Crisco, then over half the bottle of lube. Reaching over, I grabbed a large butt plug and shoved it deep into his ass to keep everything “in place.” Bob coughed, and I knew I better catch up and fast.

Rolling on my back, I did myself, as Bob was riding the wave. I emptied the syringe and pushed the Crisco deep into my ass, holding it in place for maximum impact. I opened the lube bottle, and pushed it into me. I lost my grip, and the entire bottle disappeared from sight. Bob giggled, as the wave started to rush over me. For a second I was stunned, and then coughed as the T slowly seeped into my brain. Bob grabbed a cum rag, and pushed it into me, grabbing the base of the bottle. In a deft move, as he pulled out, he squeezed the bottle with his massive hand. As it exited and he pulled it free, I clamped my ass tight. He quickly returned his fist to my ass and pushed deep into me.

There we were on our backs, looking up at the ceiling mirror. Bob’s fist was in me, and there I was struggling to pull the plug from his ass, so I could push into him. Each time I grabbed the end of the plug, my hand slipped off. My brain was getting more and more fuzzy, and I could not come up with a plan. Actually, I was fixated on the primary idea that all I wanted was Bob’s fist then arm deep into me. Bob just wanted me to shove the plug up has ass …. NOW! I panicked!

Both Conn and Jim came to our rescue. Bob and I were completely out of it. Someone pulled the plug from Bob’s ass and pushed my fist into it. Then, Conn at my head and Jim at Bob’s, they slowly pushed us towards each other, driving our fists deep into one another. At some point, they stopped for a few minutes as Bob and I got accustomed to the fullness in our asses.

As if on cue, large steep foam wedges were forced under each of our heads and then backs, forming tow greasy slides, aiming us toward each other. Sliding down the chutes, we slowly drove deeper into each other’s gaping maws. I looked in the overhead mirror and saw Conn at my head. Jim was at Bob’s head. A cool liquid was wiped on my nipples followed my rough nipple clamps on a chain. Jim did the same to Bob. A bungee cord was attached to the chains and then pulled taught, urging Bob and I closer together. I was handed poppers and took a large hit, held it, and slowly exhaled. I looked up and Bob’s huge arm was in my ass, well beyond his elbow. I slowly moved into the twilight, feeling Bob clench and unclench his fist as he pounded my ever-expanding ass. I was detached, as watched the action in the mirror. All I could focus was the amazing feeling in my ass, Conn working my nips hard, the irresistible pull on my nipples slowly moving me deeper into Bob, and that very broad “shit-eating” smile on his face staring back at me in the mirror.

The next thing I remembered was a vast feeling of emptiness, and a mounting sense of panic. I reached out for Bob, who found and clenched my hand. I looked up and saw that Bob was between my spread legs and we were asshole to asshole separated by about three feet. We were lying on a thick rubber mat that sat on a piece of chain-link fencing, suspended from the ceiling by chains and large springs. Each time I moved, the “bed” shuttered and bounced slightly up and down. Between Bob and I, there appeared to be two identical Devils, each aimed at our gaping rosebuds. Bob looked up into the overhead mirror and smiled at me, then said, “I am so wanted to take this ride with you and I am SOOO READY!” To which I replied, “FUCK YEA! Bring it ON!”

Conn and Jim were scurrying around making all sorts of preparations. At one point, when my eyes were closed, and I was “just resting,” Conn whispered into my ear, that I should hold still, and all was going to be “amazing.” I opened my eyes, and stared at the mirror above me. My nips were individually clamped and many heavy metal rings weights encircled my nut sack stretching it taught and well beyond its normal length. The bottom ring had an attached eyebolt. My nips and balls were attached to long bungee cords stretched up and over Bob’s head and out of sight. Seeing Bob completely stripped of his latex, with his exposed his massive chest, well-defined abs, and huge flaccid cock, got me really horny. He was in a similar state of “attachment.”

I watched as earplugs were inserted in both of our ears. A heavy latex hood was pulled over my head with eye and mouths hole in it. The eyeholes were zippered closed. Headphones then covered my ears, and the music was loud but not that uncomfortable. I recognized the music but the name hung out at the edge of my awareness. Bob called out to Conn, “You FUCK!!!! You know that this music gets me torque up!!! FUCK, I love being fisted to “Brian Bennett’s “Flying Fists!” Bob started to bounce with the downbeat of the music.

I tensed my body, trying to relaxed, knowing that more would be coming. Bob bounced slightly in time with the music, and had to be a similar or “worse” position. As I lay there enjoying the stretching of my balls and cock. Each and every movement on the sling sent a shudder through my nips and cock. Then someone lifted up my foot and strapped it to one of Bob’s. Immediately, the other was lifted and attached. Now Bob and I were connected and could pull toward each other … outstanding!

Here I was, lost in my own reverie. Each sling movement got me more and more excited: the anticipation and pain becoming an aphrodisiac. Lube was pumped into my ass, and I felt the head of the Devil pushed against my rosebud. My mouth and nose were pushed into an open popper bottle, and I took a large hit. Exhaling and then relaxing, the Devil was forcible pushed non-stop deep into me until the knot was reached. I shuddered, and the sling bounced and moved driving a ripple of excitement through my nips and cock. Bob raised his knees and pulled me towards him.

Someone opened the zippers covering my eyes, and it took me a few seconds to get accustomed to the light. There in the mirror above me, lay two me. They were attached by their feet, and again by their assholes via a very long and fat double-headed dildo. It was twice the length of my “devil,” and suspended at its center by a bungee cord tied to a bar over the sling. What devious scheme did Jim and Conn come up with? Before I could voice the question, I got my answer. The two Devils were attached, end to end, and their combined weight yielding to gravity was going to drive the beast into both of us simultaneously! The sling was the answer to my question. I raised my hips, driving them back onto the sling… my nipples and cock stretched then returned … the Devil bounced and moved about a half inch deeper into my ass. The same thing must have happened to Bob, because he made the sling bounce again and again and again.

Someone closed the eye openings on my hood then cuffed my hands together. The cuffs were attached to rope and tied tightly to what I had to assume was Bob’s cuffs. A rag saturated with ethyl and poppers was placed over my mouth, and someone put the sling in motion. It began moving it up and down, and then to the sides without any pattern. With each movement drove the Devil into me, but I could not mount the knot. Then I grabbed the bungee cord connecting the cuffs and pulled, while raising my knees, moving me towards Bob. He got the message and did the same thing. Soon we were practically sitting upright and moving closer together flexing the Devil. For a second, I thought it was going to work. Then there was movement and a slapping / popping sound. The Devil with its own initiative flexed and yanked itself from our asses. Simultaneously, we both yelled and then screamed for its return.

We fell back and pushed far apart, exhausted. The music ended and I could hear scurrying around the sling. Our hoods and headphones were removed, and Bob and I stared up at the mirror. On the sling next to us, the broken elongated Devil lay in pieces, and Jim was not happy! Conn came to the rescue. With a cum rag, he took one beast and shoved it up my ass to the knot. He then slid Bob down over the other end, forcing him to “swallow” it to the knot. There we were, asshole to asshole, sucking down poppers and ethyl, having the best of times, bouncing on the sling and working each other into frenzy.

After a good long time of pushing and pulling the solitary Devil between us, Bob reached down and forced the entire Devil up my gapping ass. He put his foot in front of my ass, so could not expel it. Then he reached over and shoved the other Devil up his own ass. I put my foot in front of his ass, so he too had a trapped devil. We lay there, exhausted and filled to the “brim.” I pulled my foot away, and the Devil slowly emerged from his ass, like the serpent that it was. Bob sat up and then moved his foot and pulled the Devil from my ass.

I lay back in the sling and was quickly joined by Bob, Conn, and Jim. I was beyond exhausted and lay my head on Conn chest. He offered his ringed nipple, which I slowly started to suck on, and encircled me with his strong arms. Jim lay behind me, spooning his body with mine. I felt his cock stiffen. With a slight thrust, he pushed it into my ass and then reached around to massage my nipples. Bob climbed onto the sling behind Conn. I assume he too got stiff, because Conn shifted slightly and Bob found his purchase. Then Bob pulled a heavy blanket over the four of us.

The body heat generated by the four of us lulled me to into a deep and comforting sleep. I dreamt I was aboard an old sailing ship, caught in a storm and being roughly tossed by the sea. Huge seafaring monsters of the deep, circled the ship as it floundered. I was thrown into the water, trying to swim. A long sea serpent coiled around me, pulling me down into the depths. It drove its head deep into my ass, working me hard and deep… pushing and pulling, and pushing and pulling, and …

I sighed with the knowledge that it had really happened.

This ends this part of the story about "Riding the Devil." New episodes will follow in the New Year! And in closing, A GREASY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

Mike.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Back Stories: Mike

You can't get to the point (pun intended) of riding the Devil without some help from some amazing men. Here is the first of a series of "back stories" regarding the people who got me to this level of FFun and Piggyness.

Mike.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the very first time, the moment exact moment when it all began. Before that, I never liked having my ass played with. I was 1975 and I was 28 and considered myself a 100-percent top. I would never let anyone touch my ass.

Then, I saw this man in the Rawhide. He wore full leather, had massive shoulders, a wicked smile, and was flagging red / orange on both sides. Over the following weeks, we bantered and verbally spared. I later found out that he was 46. This guy was such a fucking stud. Over 6ft 4 inches, black hair streaked with gray, dense beard, hard razor-sized nipples with massive nip rings, and amazing piercing green eyes.

Then the bantering was over, I bedded this “older” man. Well, actually, I relented and he bedded me. When I finally got the chance, I fucked him long and hard, working his nips in the process, getting us both off multiple times in that first night. But he had conditions, he would only let me fuck him when he was fingering my ass. And, I let him.

The affair lasted about six months, but by then my hole had gotten use to being played with. In that last month, before he left for San Francisco, he changed the rules." Each time I fucked him, he fuck me in return. As hard as I fucked him, he fucked me harder and more brutally.

Then one day he packed up and departed of the Coast. That’s when I started getting fucked by other men. It was a rare event at first, but eventually it became my thing. I got off on having a big dick opening up my ass. I was getting off by having some big man climb on top of me, and I’d make him fuck me the way I liked it, working my nips hard and:

• Pulling his dick all the way out and then plunging it back in

• Fucking me with just the head and then suddenly driving it deep into my ass

• Deep hard penetrations

• Battering my guts with his cock

I love long deep hard punishing fucks! I started to think with my ass and not my dick. On a trip to London, I even hooked up with some biker-trash trick. He turned me on to the joys of PnP. In that first riding of the dragon, he slipped a hand inside of me. I came instantly.

After I returned to New York and over the next months, fists became easier and easier to take. First one fist, then two was my need, actually my demand. Eventually, I got into punch fucking, and pushed my over stretched envelope.

In those dark days of grease and Tina, I would find some horny fucker and let him push his fist up my ass followed by his cock and balls. I could feel his fist deep in me and wrapped around his stiff cock deep in my ass as he spewed his load, draining his embedded balls. I left my "date" on more than one occasion with Crisco and ass-snot running down my legs, staining my 501s.

At a party in an abandoned warehouse, I found this one major twisted ffister, Mack. He found me well tweaked and in a sling in a dark corner of the room, and he just knew how to get me torqued, pushing all the right buttons. After some extensive twisted elbow deep fisting, he put me out of the sling and onto the floor on my back.

Then he pulled an aluminum baseball bat from a bag and waved it in my face. He handed me the poppers, and told me that I had better “steel” myself. Taking the huge popper hit and holding it for a 10 count, I exhaled, and he slowly pushed the bat deep into me. He rolled it around for a good long time. Pulling it out to the head and pushing it in deep and hard. over and over again and raking my prostrate till I came. He worked my hole till all I could do was "dry" cum.

When I was fully expended, Mack tossed the poppers to me, and then told me that I had better get ready for “ROUND TWO!” From the bag he retrieved a second bat and pushed it into my gaping mouth. I sucked on and felt its coldness. Taking a hit, he then twisted the first bat and skillfully worked the second in next to the first.

Man, I don't know how I took the second aluminum bat. My ass ached and stretched and then I started to moan with pleasure. I could feel my sphincter stretching and staining to let the two bats take purchase. He abused my over stretched rosebud well into the night and as the sun rose the following morning he finally relented as I finally passed out. It took me over a week to just walk normally again. But, I was ready and wanted more!

Two weeks later, I met Mack again back at the warehouse. This time he brought a “friend” with him. This friend, “Stick,” was some nasty piece of street trash, with a shaved head, and a twisted demented look in his deep-set black eyes. Stick was thin and wiry, and an acid freak. Over and over Mack kept saying that this man was “remarkable”. Mack did the “honors” and got us all well tweaked. Stick needed a double hit (and Mack came prepared) to reach our level of piggyness.

Over the next hours, it was a nonstop pigfest, major amounts of fisting, fucking, sucking, and rimming. The three of us were on autopilot. I don’t know how long we were out it, but at some point, Mack turned me over on my back and climbed onto my chest. He started kissing me and working my nips, while he used his legs to push mine apart. Between our legs, Frank greased up both arms, and slowly started to push a clenched fist into each of our asses. Over the next hour or so, with steady pressure, he advanced until he was above his elbows. Then he quickly pulled out of us simultaneously. Our asses each emitted a loud sloppy “pop.”

Wiping his hands off, he reached behind him and retrieved two spikes, each containing “K.” Stick took an alcohol swab and wiped off a spot on my ass. Then he hit me squarely in that spot with the spike. I took a deep hit of poppers, and he grunted, "GET READY FOR THE K HOLE,” and the floor seemed to drop from below me as the k hit my blood stream.

Stick pushed and pushed hard as my ass opened wider and wider. I was riding his bicep before I knew it. Mack clamped down on my nips and kissed me as the K hit his blood stream. He started to buck hard as Stick pushed into him and within moments, he was on Stick's other bicep.

From that moment on, I was addicted to fisting.

Back Story – Mack

My twisted biker fist buddy, Mac, was inventive to say the least. A week after our greasy workout with Stick, he started to leave me nasty phone messages and slipping random notes under my apartment door. They contained sly hints about our next encounter, a week long vacation the following week, with his bike club.

Arriving home that Friday, I showered, did a deep clean out, changed into my leathers, threw some closes, toys, some spikes and favs into a pair of saddlebags. Throwing the bags over my shoulder, I headed to the garage to retrieve my ’52 K Harley. The bike had been pulled from its storage bin and sat in the middle of the garage. Mac was sitting on it when I arrived. Next to the bike was his fully restored ’33 “R” Harley. The night was warm and clear, perfect riding weather. Following his lead, we got on the FDR Drive, and then took the Taconic Parkway towards Albany.

About 10 miles south of Albany, we exited the Parkway, riding on quiet country road, ending on an old farm road heading into the forest. Mac pulled over at a small clearing and we dismounted. I pulled a water bottle out of a saddlebag, and Mac retrieved his bottle of Jimmy Beam.

He leaned over, grabbed my bottle, and threw it into the woods. Shoving the Beam in my hand, he said something about “starting to get ready.” I took a large swallow and handed back the bottle. We mounted up and about 15 minutes up the road, an old hunting cabin stood in a clearing surrounded by outbuildings and pens. Mac announced that, “We have arrived!”

Pulling our bikes into a large shed (already containing over a dozen bikes), he grabbed my saddlebags and his, and we headed to the cabin. Smoke was rising from a stone chimney at the end of the building, and there were leather-clad bikers milling around on an expansive wrap-around porch.

Mac introduced me around, referring to me as “fresh meat.” This was a crew of burley bearded men sporting lots of flannel and steel. Mac led me into the cabin, up a central staircase, and to a very small room at the end of a hall. The room contained just two cots and a small table with lamp. I quickly shed my leathers and boot, pulling on a well worn pair of 501s with the ass ripped open, and a T-shirt emblazoned on the front was “FIST ME and and on the back in bigger letters was " AND I'M YOURS.”

Mac laughed and said that shirt was going to get me a lot of attention and a lot of "trouble," and that I better be careful about what I asked for …. I told him that I always ask for what I wanted / needed, and this was my way to get my message out loud and clear. If all else failed, since he brought me “up north” it would be his responsibility to do the deed. He started to say something, but some yelled up the stairs that dinner was ready.

We all gathered in a large room with a blazing fireplace, a large well-worn table and over 20 chairs stood in the center, and abused overstuffed chairs lined one end of the room. A large man, with massive arms and belly, (I later learned it was the owner of the property, Pete), stood at the head of the table leaning over a large caldron. He bellowed that he had several announcements, as he ladled out bowls of a hardy hunter’s stew, which were passed to the seated men around the table.

The first announcement was a welcome to the new and first time members of the Crew. Looking around he found me, asked me and this angry looking man to stand up. He introduced James and I and and thanked us for coming. He said that the crew had been informed earlier in the month that two new members would be joining them.

He asked that a small jar be brought forward. He told James and I that we had to pull a number from the jar. The largest number would entitle the man to the "SEAT OF HONOR," next to him a the head of the table. He also told the assembled men that both James and I would be requiring their utmost attention during the wee, Then he commented on my shirt, and said that everyone should give me all the “special” attention they could muster, and hoped that I won the place of honor!

James reached into the jar and it was handed to me. I pulled out a piece of paper and found a large "6" on it. When Pete called for the numbers, I yelled out "6" and James called out "2." The room erupted in applause, “oinks,” wolf-calls, and whistles. Someone behind me placed a lanyard over my head. Attached to it was a can of large can of Crisco and two bottles of poppers. Pete told me that I should keep the lanyard handy at all times, and then told me that there was a lot more, "should you run out!” He then asked me to sit at the place to his right at the head of the table.

The room grew quite, as I moved to my assigned place. When I pulled the chair from under the table, embedded in the seat was a huge dildo. I looked from Pete to Mac, then at the chair seat. I pulled the Crisco’s lid off, dropped it on the table, reached into the can and grabbed a handful of the grease, slathered it on the head of the dildo and then on my ass. I grabbed the towel from the nearby wine bucket, wiped my hands as good as I could, and stood up on my chair. I opened the poppers, took a large hit, held it, and lowered myself slowly down on the dildo.

The men in the room went wild, the noise filling the room. I took a second hit, and forced the entire dildo into my ass, and sitting firmly down on the seat of the chair. The volume of the noise increased as someone yelled out, “FUCK … HE TOOK THE ENTIRE THING!!!!” Pete looked at me and then raised his hands to quiet the crowd.

He said, when the room was quiet, “Well Mac, you certainly know how to pick your fisting buddies” and then he turned to me and said, “If this is any indication of how this week is going to turn out, we are going to have an outstanding time!” “Someone give Mike a glass of “home brew” to keep him in the mood while I finish up a few other announcements.”

Pete then continued. Number ONE was that this was the last meal he was preparing for rest of the week. We were on our own as far as food was concerned. The kitchen was well stocked, kegs of beer were out the back door, and a couple of gallons of “home brew” could be found in the “Larder.” Mac leaned over and told me that the Pete made the “brew” from an old moonshine recipe that came from the Ozarks. He also said that the Larder contained enough favs to satisfy all of the participants’ needs.

Number TWO: He was not our “FUCKING MAID” and that he expected us all to hang around at the end of the week for “cleanup duty.” He went on to explain that the last time they met, he had a lot of explaining to do when he delivered a truckload of party remnants to the Town’s dump. The woman running the place when inspecting the load, wanted to know how many pies were baked, considering the large number of empty Crisco cans that could be seen in the refuse. The men around the table hooted and stomped their feet, calling him a “Fucking House Frau and a Fucking Baker.”

Number THREE: The two cabin toilets were on a old septic system. There was no way in hell that it would manage the piss and shit of 20 men. If we wanted to play with piss and shit, the green shed at the end of the pasture was the place to go. Otherwise, we should use the four outhouses in the back of the house.

Then he called out for Frank to stand up. He said sternly, “And Frank, I made sure the pit below the last outhouse was cleaned out, before my workers left on their vacations.” Frank said, “Thank you, you think of everything.” Mac muttered under his breath, “and the pit is a perfect place if you are into piss and shit play.” I assume that it was said for my benefit.

Number FOUR: He said that he was “Not in charge!” If anyone had a problem or issue, they should go talk to the clubs president, Bull Dog. At the mention of his name, a big bald headed bear-chested man, covered with tats and steel, stood up from a chair in the corner. He bellowed, “AND IT BETTER BE DAMN IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU COME CALLING ON ME! IF I GOT MY ARM IN AN ASS, OR THERE IS AN ARM IN MINE, YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SURE THE WORLDS ON FIRE, CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!” Someone in the crowd yelled out, “FUUUUUCK, you ripped me a new asshole when you pulled out of me. Luckily, I was higher than a fucked over kite, and it felt DAMMMMMMN GOOD! You just didn’t push it back in when I needed it!” The crowd roared its approval!

Then he sat down. The talk around the table was loud and boisterous. Sitting on the dildo I was feeling no pain, as I drained my glass, an old mason jar. When it was empty, someone filled it again to the brim with a rich honey colored liquid. Mac leaned over and said that I should go slow, cause the “brew is laced with GBH, “T”, and ”X.” One “jar” later, I was more than two sheets to the wind. When I tried to stand, Mac helped me, pulling me free from the dildo, as ass juices, greasy and slim leaked from my ass. As Mac and I moved down the table towards the bathroom, arms reached out to grab me while others were shoved up my willing ass. As I passed the bottom of the table, Bull Dog stood up and blocked my path. He pulled his huge steel studded cock out of his pants, grabbed and turned me turned me around, then pulled me up on his lap as he sat down. His cock slid into me with a loud “slurping” sound and the crowded cheered.

I could feel each and every ring and barb and piercing in his cock rake my prostrate over and over again. He worked my nips and ass with a vengeance. With a loud grunt, he came and gobs of cum were pushed up my receptive ass. The crowd called for more as I was led into a large room next to the fireplace. It was a bathroom.

Against one wall was a 10-ft piss trough, along another stood 7 toilets, no privacy partitions, along the third was a 15-ft stall shower with all sorts of showerheads and shower shots. On the fourth wall stood 6 basin sinks. I turned to Mac and said, “a perfect play room?”

As we stood in the middle of the room, me trying to unbutton my pants, Mac told me that the building was originally an electric utilities “line cabin”, built to handle a crew of about 30 men. Pete’s great grandfather “acquired” it in a nightlong game of cards. He used it as a hunting cabin, and Pete had inherited it about 15 years ago. It became the de facto headquarters for his bike club, and a place where there were “no rules.” Mac gave me this really evil looking smile, and said that I might want to hold on to the piss I was thinking about wasting. There would be a use for it shortly.

Unfortunately, I could not “save” it. Seeing my discomfort, Mac got down on his knees, unbuttoned my 501s, and freed my cock. He sniffed it and then licked the head all the way down to its base and then my balls. He then backed away slightly and opened his mouth. I took the not so subtle cue and started to piss into his waiting mouth. As the stream slowed, he moved up, took my cock in his mouth, and proceeded to suck down my entire load while making grunting pig noises. When I was drained, he continued to suck getting me hard. He looked up and said, “Is that all there is? Next time I do this there better be much more piss and it better be loaded with lots of “T”!”

The bathroom door was pushed roughly open, banged against the wall behind it. Two burley men entered. Seeing Mac on his knees, the larger one said something to his friend about “the Floor Show” and an early start.” Moving behind me, he pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my chest and pierced nipples. He pushed his jean to the floor and then pushed his semi-ridged cock deep into my ass. He then started to work my nips hard, as Mac continued to suck on my cock. He whispered in my ear, “Fuck I love sloppy seconds and thirds and fourths!”

The second man pulled off his clothes, walked over to Mac, then reached down ripping Mac’s shirt open and pulling it free. He reached into the Crisco can, smeared some on his ass, and then stepped between me and Mac, pulling my cock from Mac’s mouth. He leaned turned and back against me, forcing my cock up his ass, and then yanked on Mac’s head, plunging his cock down Mac’s willing throat. The man behind me reached around and pulled his buddy closer, trapping Mac and me between these two men who were definitely on a mission.

We rocked back and forth for a long time, when I felt that familiar stirring in my balls and shot loads of cum into the ass in front of me. The tensing of my ass, set off a chain reaction, as the man behind me started bucking and jerking, and with a roar that shook the room, he came in my ass. Not to be outdone, the man in Mac’s mouth shot a huge load of jizz that trickled out of the corners of Mac’s mouth. Feeling that warm sticky mass deep in my ass, got me fired up for a second jizz explosion, which again fired deep into my buddy’s ass.

As we all fell to the floor, I thought, “This was going to be a fucking week to remember.”

Inserted from <http://www.gayfisters.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-966.html>

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...