Forced Slam

btmbob2

Forced Slam

It started out like any other Saturday night at the club, and on entering the building I thought 'Wow, why am I here?" When I arrived there was a group of about eight or nine guys standing round and I was not sure if they were all together. Most of them looked at me and I thought 'Fuck, nice guys - it would be nice to be fucked by one or any of them', but I honestly didn't think anything would come of being at the club, so I went to the bar ordered my vodka and soda.

One of the guys I had been admiring brought it over to me, saying "Cheers, mate. Enjoy." Smiling, I walked off thinking 'Fuck, how hot was that. What should I do?' I looked over and they were all looking at me, making conversation with each other and pointing at me. A couple of guys raised their glasses to me in a mock salute, and took a sip of their drinks.

Finishing my drink, I went the dunny to piss. Two of the guys followed me into the restroom, forced me into a cubicle, groping me and forcing me up against the wall. My head was racing and I was secretly hoping they would go further, and they did. Both guys forced their tongues into my mouth and one of the guys hocked a gob of spit into my mouth, saying "Yup - he's a pig! Do you want to come back and play with us?"

Christmas was here. I could feel their hardness of their cocks pressing up against my crotch, and replied "Yeah, that would be great."

One of the guys gave me a hint of what they had in mind when he asked "Would you be willing to let yourself be ours for the night, and use you as our pig?"

Oh, man. What could I say? "Hmmm, okay, yeah, that would be great."

With that he grunted "Good" as he forced me to my knees. Both guys simultaneously pulled-out their uncut cocks. I could smell them and I felt so giddy with excitement. He growled "Clean both of our ripe cocks", immediately forcing his tool into my mouth. "Mmmmm, nice pig" he said, adding "he'll do just fine" as I licked his tool, and cleaned under his foreskin, generally doing my best to pleasure him for about a minute or so. Then he withdrew from my mouth, and the other guy presented himself.

The second guy's cock was a bit bigger than that of the first guy, and I gagged as I took him into my mouth. He grunted, saying "Good man. Clean my dirty cock 'cause we're gonna use you all night."

After I cleaned both of their cocks they stood me up kissed me, and upon tasting their own cocks, one of the guys grunted "It's gonna be a good night," a sentiment to which his buddy agreed. Both of them again hocked another gob of spit, and one of the guys grabbed me 'round the neck saying simply "Let's go."

We walked out of the club and back to their motel. En-route we chatted, which gave me a real sense of comfort. The guys told me where they were from, how long they would be in my town, and remarked they liked to play piggy. Arriving back at their hotel, which was in a major building in downtown, we rode the elevator up up to the 40th floor and entered their suite. 'Man', I thought, 'what a nice place' but honestly I didn't have time to take in the suite (or the view) because I was fixated on a sling that was set up in the middle of the room, a huge thick plastic sheet under it protecting the carpeting. My anxiety level rose, and sensing as much the guys rubbed my back, both giving me a hug, as one of them casually remarked "We would only do what you want, and certainly not force you to do any thing you don't want to do" in a voice that calmed my concerns.

They got me a drink vodka and soda from the mini bar, and with our drinks, moved outside onto the balcony to smoke a joint and catch a smoke.

They were touching me and groping me while we finished our drinks and i was thinking wow this is hot and i actually feel very horny thinking two hot guys both uncut going to fuck me i a sling. we went in side and they said how do u feel? I replied man i feel very funny and horny, good was their answer. they asked so u are right with us using you for our pleasure and i agreed yes. one guy stripped off and went to the chair putting on his leather chaps gloves and harness, while the other guy kissed me nuzzled my neck spitting in my mouth and undressing me.

when he was undressed the other guy came over and took over doing the same thing to me while the he went and got undressed and changed in to leather. man I was so hard and horny my knees were week and i was felling like wow this is surreal.

they made me put on a pair of their underwear stained after making me sniff and lick them and sad our last boi wore these that's why there is a whole in the arse and they stink of piss. they walked me in to the bath room and in to a huge shower forcing me to my knees an making me take their cocks in turn sucking them and forcing me to drink their piss. while i sucked one guy the other pissed in my hair and all over my body then changing.

there was a knock at the door and one of the guys went to answer it and with much conversation and laughing I was unaware of what was going on. the guy pissing in on me asked how i was felling and I felt him know i was feeling fucking excellent and he said that was gr8 to hear as the G was working. I said oh is that what this feeling is. he said lets go and he walked me of after he rubbed in his piss and lightly dried my hair t his bedroom. he put on a mask wit no eyes and said relax. with that he pushed me sorta roughly to the bed and i was thinking oh fuck what have I done. i felt him put bands on my wrists and ankles and the bands made metal sounds, i knew instantly what it was.

he joined my ankles together and put my legs in the air and my wrists in front of them and clasped them together. so now i had my legs in the air and my wrists in front keeping them up and pulled towards the foot of the bed and a big plastic wedge shoved under my arse.

I was left alone i guessed as I heard a door shut quietly. it seemed like ages but I had this way euphoric feeling happening and it was a good feeling mixed with anxiety. in the back ground I could hear music and laughter by not only the two guys but a few more and could not discern how many. the door opened and I sensed some one beside me and smelt ripe cock. it hit my lips and I opened my mouth to receive yet another ripe cock lots bigger than before. once cleaned it was removed and I was give a bottle with a rubber tit on it to drink from the substance was warm and salty. it was all I had so I drank it and with in a few minutes i fell really weird. and another uncut cock in my mouth . this was so strong i did gag and the guy said good man I been saving my ripe cock for a pig like you for 7 days.

with that he removed his cock made me drink from the tit bottle and the original guy was at my ear. he whispered to me saying that not only was there two other guys there but another 5 were cut an wanting to join in. i hesitated still felling like fucking horny and he noticed and said listen we wont do anything you don't want to just say no, that is the word for out. ok i said feeling a little better .

he said listen this will make you feel better make your cock rock hard and u will relax, it will sting like a needle prick cause that is what it is. Instantly I knew what it was and thought oh fuck what have you done. before that thought was the tourniquet was applied the jab done and released. man I coughed like shit. they fed me the titted bottle and let me be for a minute while they spat on my u lifted arse and finger it, saying good man that's a real good man.........

Inserted from <http://bugshare.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.cgi?lm=1273804959&file=/2063/530348.html

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 6

this happened 2 weeks ago,i was in L.A. i dont remember even where but i ran into a few men that id love to have sex with well i was brought a drink and we sat there talking and drinking when i had to go piss so i went to the restroom while i was there the guys came in and i didnt see it but one had a needle and he stuck it in my neck after that i woke up in a backroom somewhere i was nude and so where all the men there one came over and said lets see how much of a pig u are and with that he shoved his cock in my ass and filled it with piss while another pissed in my mouth and another on me in a way with me so high i kind of liked it so after being filled with piss they took turns fucking me one after the other then i had a used jock stuffed in my mouth it was wet with piss but with me gagged the guys then took a baseball bat a metal one and shoved it in me deep damn what a rush so i was used by every guy that was there fucked pissed on and in then caged till the next day when they used me some more,i just wish i could remember where id been id love it to happen again.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...