[Leather Skin Biker] totally twisted pig

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Leather Skin Biker's original blog post click here

I realized that I neglected to mention a pig who I’ve had my eye on for some time now. This pig used to live in another state, but has relocated to Chicago, quite independent of my interest in it (him). I’ve spent a lot of time getting inside his head, and I think that I have made significant progress in that respect. I’m poised to take things to the next level with this pig, and actually meet him.

I know who and what he is, and where he belongs. he needs to be kept down low, and treated for just what he is: a dirty kike pig. This pig needs lots of Aryan domination and abuse, and I’m just the sort of leather biker skin Daddy who can provide that.

I am already able to access this faggot 24/7 virtually. I need only add the physical component in order to really have him right where I want him: at MY boots, under MY rimseat, doing MY bidding. It will happen.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.