A Wild Hard Slam and a Raw Fuck of a Lifetime!!!

btmbob2

I was in the city heading to a hookup, but it didn't work out. Well, I was really horny and I was able to use my PDA phone to get on-line with Manhunt to seek out someone else who would want to have some wild intense sex. After about an hour or so, I was about to give up, but then this guy I played with over two years ago sent me a message. Now, two years ago, he and I met up, slammed and had some very hot sex, although I was, and still am, mostly a top. He was interested, and wanted to slam with some new stuff he had just purchased. I had to stop by the pharmacy to get a few supplies to bring over and then I arrived at his house. Now, this guy is a really hot daddy, and ever since we had sex a few years back, I always fantasized about him fucking me. He has a VERY THICK cock, and I'm just not used to gettting fucked, so I didn't know if it would happen or not.

He had a sick relative staying in the other room, so he told me that we could play in the outdoor garden, although it would be dark and we would have to be quiet. I'm the kind of guy who likes to moan and talk dirty while having sex, so if I was to slam, then I was not sure if I could vocally control myself. We went into the bathroom; he slammed me first, then himself. Holy Shit!!!! Oh My God! I hadn't gotten 'the cough' in ages, and this was very very powerful. I sat down in the bathtub as he was doing his slam. I heard a ringing sound and was getting dizzy, but oh, I wanted some hot sex.

We went out into the garden, and I felt a bit odd that he took the needles with him. So far, I'm still negative, but if I become poz through sex, that would be okay. Even so, I don't ever want to share needles, so to the fact that he brought them with him out there, I didn't feel very comfortable. We talked and felt each other up, yet the space itself was pretty uncomfortable since we were in a sort of enclosure. I so wanted to have him fuck me, but it didn't happen quite yet. A little while later, he suggested that we do a second slam. I agreed, but I didn't realize that he actually put more tina in the second syringe than what I had expected it to be. Let's just say WOW!!!

It was getting a bit light out so we were able to slam in the backyard. Now, I was instantly turned into a major PIG!!! I wanted his huge raw cock inside my ass. I kept saying, "Oh Fuck!" He took the cue and placed his cock in to my lubed-up ass, and slid in there in no time, even though I was usually quite tight. I was getting fucked by this incredible hot daddy who chemmed me up to use me and make me his totally uninhibited pig. About thirty minutes had flown by, he shocked me by taking out another syringe full of Tina and asked me if I wanted it. I was in no condition to refuse, and he slammed me again. Damn.....he fucked me really good. He gave me a hot poz load, perhaps the first one I ever took. Afterwards he pissed up my ass. Somehow, however, although I had not really hard earlier in the night, something had clicked in me, and I had a raging hard-on.

I bent over the hot daddy with his leather harness outlining his back and perfect bubble butt, and I fucked him raw, only to have him flip-fuck me, over and over again. That was fucking incredible. I would say Tina allowed me to reach my ultimate piggy state. I hope we can do that again real soon.

Let me just add something that I should have stated, which probably was a major factor in my experience that night, and which also got me thinking. Before the second slam, the hot daddy kept suggesting that bad things happen in life or as he called them, obstacles. However, one must always see the silver lining in those experiences. I'm sure he was implying I should take his poz load, and if I seroconvert, then I'd be more free to have wilder and wilder sex without the many limitations that I place upon myself.

He kept using the word positive when he said that one can become more positive about life and less negative. Before you think that I was just tweaking, realize he wanted to breed me big time, and I still wonder why he brought out all those other needles. After I had told him that it would make me feel odd - as I did in the beginning. Hmmmmmmm.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...