Music festival hook up

newbiboi

• 2 weeks later...

i sucked and swallowed a guy i met on grinder at coachella. Met in the portapottys and sucked him till he came in my mouth. I swallowed and left. The smell of shit and piss in the portapotty was a bother but soon i got used to it. Made me feel like a real slut. I just knew i was there to bring my man pleasure so i kept sucking till he fed me my reward :)

• Upvote 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

My bf and I go to lots of music festivals. We just got back from Electric Forest. Friday before String Cheese  came on I just told him I was going to the porta potty and then walked over to my buddies campground and he fucked me real quick in his tent. We already had been planning to hook up though so this was well prepared for in advance, just texted him to let him know I was on my way. He was so cute sleeping in his tent :P I woke him up by suckin his dick, then I rode his sexy cock and once I felt him nut in my ass I headed back to my tent :P Boyfriend was none the wiser haha

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love music festivals as usually there's a lot of alternative and open guys there. I've gone to Bonaaroo and Music Midtown and hooked up with guys at both. Usually they're drinking, checking you out and I just start talking and see where it goes. Last Music Midtown I went to I wound up swapping loads with a hot chubby high school football player...was really into fucking.