One of my Fave breedings

Jaynaslut

One of  my fave times I was bred I had a black guy over during the day. He was 6 ft 5, muscular, dream come true. Big thick 9 inch cock. I was still hesitant then to get bred every time, I was trying to stop so I told him to pull out an cum in my mouth. He did what he wanted, he pounded me good an didnt even try to pull out he lust flooded me. I was so high from it I dropped to my knees an cleaned his cock with my mouth an toungue. I thanked him for breeding me. I week later I begged him to let me come to his house an went an got some more. Now I email him every week begging him to breed my pussy an he does. I love a dominant man who breeds me an takes what he wants. A dom top man has every right to breed my pussy an that is the cum I want

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here's another good one.  I went to the house of a dominant black top to audition as a possible slave.  He took me into his messy bedroom and told me cleaning it would be one of my jobs.  As his instruction I bent over his bed.  He immediately spat on my hole and rape-fucked me.  At first it hurt real bad, but I am always SO glad to have a hard cock in my ass, so within seconds my hole loosened-up and could readily handle his cock.  

After several minutes of enjoying his cock, the top moaned loudly, shaking somewhat as he pumped his load into my hole.  Afterwards he laid down and instructed me to fold his clothing and put them in his bureau.  

"Oh, and don't let any of that load drip out on the floor or onto my clothing," he barked.  

His tone of voice was amazingly hot.  Tightening my cheeks, I held his load inside while folding his clothes.

We didn't last for long but it was fun while it was happening.

• Upvote 2

I used to play with this guy. He was only into 1 on 1 anon scenes.  He'd set the time, I'd go to his place, walk in the unlocked front door. He'd have me strip down to a jockstrap in the hallway, then go into the dark bedroom.  I'd take a hit of poppers and bend over the edge of the bed and wait for him.  He'd come in and start massaging my jockstrapped ass. then he'd kneel and eat my hole, alternating eating it and teasing it with his 9 inch dick. Eventually, he'd take my ass and pound me hard. He would fuck me bent over the bed, then move me up on the bed, doggy, then on the bed on my back, alternating between my ass and mouth as he saw fit.  He'd eventually cum with a grunt after some really hard strokes and pull out. He'd roll over on his back and tell me to lick his cock clean, which I would.  Sometimes he'd soften up, but usually, he stayed hard and he'd get even harder as he forcibly gagged me.  He'd get up and leave the dark room and tell me to wait till he was in the shower to leave, which I always did.  I've never left his place without my ass being stretched and pounded and flooded with cum.  To this day, I don't know what he looks like, but I know that when he calls, I will answer.

• Upvote 1