6 loads at sex party

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

Went to a sex party in Manhattan tonight--the "Eruption" party hosed by TheOrgyGuy. These are bareback-designated parties and I prefer them to the more frequent "fusion" parties where there are both barebackers and guys that rubber up. I prefer knowing that every cock that enters my hole is going to be unwrapped, and besides, being surrounded by guys fucking each other raw while you're being bred is just too hot!

At any rate, I showed up early. It was a fairly small crowd, about a dozen guys, and it started out a little slow. But little by little the fucking began. I took my first load from an older guy with a really thick cock. A cute guy who I am pretty sure was German intermittently sucked my dick all night. Load #2 came from a really hot bearded guy. Load #3 came from another older guy who was an impressive top--I saw him fuck just about everyone there multiple times. Load #4 was a repeat performance from bearded guy, and load #5 was another from the same guy who gave me #3. Then it started to quiet down a little and I started playing with this other bottom guy while watching a hot breeding session on a Treasure Island video. He then decided to have a go at topping and bred me in the sling. Wow, I could not believe how long he fucked me. While he was fucking me I was jerking off and I took my hand off my cock because I was getting close. I was so turned on though that I spurted any way hands free. He kept pounding until he dumped another load in me. Went back home with a cum-drenched hole, exactly what I set out to do. 

I've had a great couple of weeks of breeding!  Last week went to a bbq party with about 100 naked guys.  Plenty of food and fun. Oh and in the basement play space a non stop orgy. I fucked and bred 4 guys and let out about 5 loads.  In fact I got the number of one of the hot ass guys and we fucked a few days ago and I loaded him up with several loads.  Then today I saw a buddy and had a 3 way. I fucked both guys and after guy number 1 loaded up my buddy and left I loaded up my buddy using guy #1 cum for lube..Tomorrow off to another lunch fuck with some buds. I love breeding.