Loads today

Jaynaslut

Im so happy I just took 2 loads today, both from regulars. One guy came to my house an fucked an bred me upstairs in a dark guest bedrrom. The second I drove to him just 14 mins from my house. I got super stoned an drove over, sucked him good in his bedroom then he pounded me out on my back, legs in the air like a slut which I am. It hurt too, hurt the way I luv an need it to, I cried an moaned like a good bitch an just took it, LUV it on my back! Then he nut in me hard an it was dripping out afterwards. I know I will get more from both of them 

One of my favorite black tops, a guy whose been breeding me for years, just recently came back to town after months away. I thought I would never see him again. Im so hot for this guy I would come let him breed me on his lunch breaks at work. Im a warehouse in back of a grocery store we had this bathroom I would meet him in. he would bend me over the toilet and pound me an breed me in silence, then I would leave. I will take his cock anywhere! he just came to my house this morning. I felt so hot walking up the stairs naked leading him to the bedroom. He wasted no time an threw me up on the bed an started rape fucking me. "I luv your smooth pink pussy" he says wjile fucking me, telling me to shut up when I groan an moan too loud. Then he said "O Daddy is making your poor pussy bleed. O you poor slut, Daddy is ripping you open. You ready for my nut slut? beg for it!" I beg him for his nut and he roars an pumps it up in me. Im a happy slut this morning :)

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:34 AM, Jaynaslut said:

Im so happy I just took 2 loads today, both from regulars. One guy came to my house an fucked an bred me upstairs in a dark guest bedrrom. The second I drove to him just 14 mins from my house. I got super stoned an drove over, sucked him good in his bedroom then he pounded me out on my back, legs in the air like a slut which I am. It hurt too, hurt the way I luv an need it to, I cried an moaned like a good bitch an just took it, LUV it on my back! Then he nut in me hard an it was dripping out afterwards. I know I will get more from both of them 

Nothing nicer for a bottom slut like me when a top really hurts you with his cock and really shows your mancunt no mercy