Blowjob of a lifetime

I was on breeding zone and saw this guy clicked on my profile, he also lives in the same city as I do! Awesome a local, so I messaged him and he replied we exchanged phones numbers and started talking about our likes what our kinks were. Now of course we are both bug chasers currently still neg but I'm hoping for this coming weekend that all changes for me. I'm a bottom who loves cum in my holes and refuse no loads and he is a cum loving top that likes a really slutty cumdump! What a perfect match. We finally schedule to meet after talking for a week, he gets to my house and he as sexy as ever! I introduce him to my sister and we go upstairs to have fun. We talk at first get comfortable with each other and then he says to pull off those shorts and he unbuttons his. I start to rub his dick through his boxers then pull it out. I've been making him horny all day through texting making him really want it. Now he is finally going to get it. We kiss then I move down to start sucking his 7 inch cock I taste his precum and it's so delicious, I start sucking it more and then he moves to the poz talk tell me to suck that poz load out that once I convert this weekend we'll make a aids babies and waste away together all of this is getting me hornier I'm stroking my cock as I'm sucking his, he tells me to cum on his cock so he can use my useless neg load as lube, he asks how I want to convert him by him fucking me or me fucking him I say for you to fuck me. He'll catch my aids by fucking my toxic pussy and then converting with the same strain I'll be his poz daddy by bottoming for him! I'm stroking my cock so fast I'm about to cum he cups my load in his hand after I cum he strokes his cock with it I suck him again with my neg load now on his cock and he deepthroat fucks me and then has a powerful orgasm in my mouth and I swallow both of our loads. He then tells me to write this story and share it with all of you so everyone knows what a cum hungry bug chaser bottom boy I am and soon a poz one! 

• Upvote 5