First time giving sloppy seconds

jimmsmatt222

Finally I was able to set it up so I had two guys almost back to back. I had a day off work so I messaged a guy who's bred me a few times before and I found a guy on Craigslist who could make it right after the other guy left. My regular came by to find me ass up and he slipped it in and starting fucking. I like him because he takes it slow but goes deep each time then when he's ready to blow he speeds up but still goes deep and after he seeds me he slows down and fucks it in deep for a min. A few mins after he left the next one showed to find my sloppy hole and he was able to just shove it in no trouble. My regular is 7.5 cut and this one felt bigger. I could feel him go past the turn when he went deep and every time he pulled out I could hear how sloppy it was. He took it slow for a few mins then sped up to finish. I was able to match it so I came as he was filling me up. One of the best fucks I've had. I wish this had been earlier in the day so I could've fit more in but I had to clean up and head to town. Hopefully I can work that out again soon.