Anal Masturbation & Orgasms

btmtalent

I have not had an orgasm that didn't involve anal stimulation for many years. I never got a lot of pleasure out of playing with my cock, and realized the first time I got fucked when I was 19 and had the most intense orgasm of my life just from having a cock in my ass, that my hole was really my primary sexual organ. I don't even touch my dick when masturbating anymore...my preferred method is three fingers (slightly bent) up my cunt with my knuckles pressed against my taint, then finger fucking myself until I climax. If I have more time (or feeling especially horny) I'll use a vibrator or one of my large dildos.

Even though I have a really small cock (right around 4") I still get really hard and drip precum like a faucet while I'm getting fucked, rimmed, or any attention paid to my cunt. Usually tops understand that I'm not interested in them touching my cock, but I recently had a hook up that didn't go well because of it. The guy was fucking me, but wouldn't leave my cock along (he even pulled down and ripped the jock I was wearing), which immediately made me go soft, which seemed to really piss him off, because he said I was a tease. I think part of it was he seemed really fascinated by a small dick (he was huge next to my dicklet).

I guess I have two questions...for you tops, would you be upset if a bottom really didn't want you to touch his cock (even if you wanted to), and do you consider it good enough with your cock and the bottom's hole? And, for my fellow bottoms--has anyone else gotten to this point as well--where you can't really experience any sexual pleasure unless you're being fucked, fingered, fisted or rimmed?

I never considered my sexual activities an issue before, but this recent experience has me wondering if I really am an outlier... 

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

Let me assure you, you are not alone. I am locked in chastity by my husband and I can count on one hand the number of orgasms I've had that have involved any cock stimulation over the past five years. I am a fellow bottom, and so your question was whether I've gotten to the point where I can't experience pleasure unless I'm being anally stimulated somehow. The answer for me is that over time, through chastity and orgasm denial, my hole has been forced to "take over" as my primary sex organ. Could I still jerk off and experience pleasure from my cock? I'm sure I could - but by abstaining from touching your cock or cumming, the sensations you experience as a bottom during anal sex become so much more intense. Now I crave the intense pleasure I'm used to from anal that has nothing to do with my cock. Hope you can relate to this. That being said, there are times when my husband wants to tease me by playing with my (almost always) limp cock. I won't cum this way, and when he does it, it does take away from the sensations of the penetration, but I also enjoy submitting to him. So though I may personally not love my cock being touched, I wouldn't say "no" if that's what he wanted to do. I think you just need to be upfront with a Top ahead of time about exactly what you want. Just like you may not want to have your cock touched, maybe he gets odd on teasing his bottoms by playing with their cocks. Just a thought.

• 3 months later...

I've been locked in chastity for the last three years by my dominant partner and have come to rely solely on anal stimulation to orgasm. I've never looked back either, I've been getting fisted for about 4-5 years now and the full body orgasms have been the most intense I've ever experienced so you're not alone in this at all

• Upvote 1