Regular married guy visit

Llcj

Another quickie from a 53yo marreid delivery driver in a hurry with a huge knob. It's about 8 and very thick. I hear the front door closing and my hole quivers. On my knees he undoes his flies and briefs and lifts up his t-shirt revealing a horny masculine hairy stocky body with beautifully proportioned chest and tits. I'm soon working my mouth up and down his soft shaft feeling it rise to the whopping potential. After a few minutes he gets so worked up he liies back on the bed asking me to ride him. Lubing us both up I take sniffs of poppers and grind my hole on his manhood. I've got to know it and the more he comes round the better it gets as I feel those nerve endings tingling it feels snug in my deep tight hole.

Soon he's getting me on the bed doggy style and driving his glorious shaft until he shoots inside me. I just wish it would last longer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This guy can't get enough - came over once more and I think i've got it into his head that it's just easier and more pleasurable to fill my hole with his masculine stocky babyjuice. This time a short amount of making him hard with my mouth then him ordering me to bend over while i lube up my hole take a sniff of poppers before he mercilessly pounded my hole until he shot his load deep inside my guts.

Guest DaddysBoi

Today I met a 42 year old married guy at his house. The moment I walked in he told me to get on my knees and suck him off. Within seconds he was down my throat balls deep. Then he takes me to his bedroom and fucks me on his bed. Over the next 2 hour his cock stays in my ass. He shot 6 loads in me.

He kept saying "Yeah? You like daddy's big cock?" "Daddy loves his little boy's tight hole."

So I played along and said "Won't mommy be home soon?"

To which he said "Mommy won't be home for hours." "Daddy has plenty of time to play with you."