[SFVersCumBoy] Hung black cock down my throat and then fucks me

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video+9+0+00+17-19.jpg

Video+9+0+01+02-04.jpg

Video+9+0+01+06-24.jpg

Untitled+%28trimmed%29+0+02+14-19.jpg

Sfverscumboy's Videos

Earlier this month I ran into a hot guy in the tearooms, and this week I saw him again.

Since we both knew what we liked, we went directly to the stairwell.

I got down on my knees and handed him the video cam. Dark, long cock with thick veins and a mouth watering head to slurp on.

Never being one to pass up a hung guy that likes to share with everyone, I was down there and devouring his cock.

Hand wrapped around the shaft, then slowly going down to the base and using my tongue, lips and throat to work up his entire cock.

A few times I had to push that extra inch down to get it all and he loved to hear me gag on it as he shoved further down my stretched throat.

After almost 5 minutes of deep throat, stroke and slurp he asked if I wanted to be fucked. Since the last time he and I played, and we did not have any paper towels to wipe up I was prepared this time.

I said sure to the fuck and he turned me around, spit on his hand and slid up behind me.

Just the thought of that dark thick cock spreading my ass had me dripping pre cum.

During the first bit he wanted to hold the camera...that is the video link above.

Now for the real fucking..see the video here and then read the rest...

Sfverscumboy's Videos

After he got his cock buried in my ass, I took over the camera and tried to hold it underneath to capture the action and see his cock pounding my tight white hairy ass.

He was fucking me hard enough that I just put the camera on the floor and let him go at my ass.

I was stroking my cock and pulling the pre cum out of it so fast I thought it might hit the camera.

It was hot to look down and know that the scene was being taped and that soon I would be able to see my ass taking that dark ebony piece of meat.

He fucked and pounded my ass until he was ready to fill me with his load.

I heard his grunt of release and kept my ass tight around the shaft to milk out every last drop.

As he slowly slid out, I could just imagine how much cum was swimming in my hole.

He stood back and I reached down for the camera. We used the paper towels to clean up a bit and then we headed down the stairs and out into the sunny afternoon.3474577974612100795-153801813010284580?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.