six loads in on October 4th

Londonbear

So on October 4th, I had a friend round to fuck me with my boyfriend. Another regular texted me earlier in the day saying he also needed to unload. So at 6.45pm I took a load from the regular, who was bursting and hadn't shot for a few days. Then my friend arrived at 7 pm, and I took a load from him. It was great taking his cock again as he has a really thick 9". With two loads in, me and my friend just cuddled and chatted, and then about 7.45 my boyfriend came home and joined us. Next I took a huge load from my boyfriend, who loves fucking me using other guys cum as lube. Then the friend, got so turned on watching us fuck that he got hard again, and gave me a second load.

I was so high on poppers that I went to get a drink of water at this point, and texted this guy who lives down the road who only likes fucking sloppy or cummy holes. I told him I had had four loads, and as soon as my friend left he came over and gave me number 5, he is a sure shot, and handn't cum for five days, he rimmed an felched my hole for a bit first, then pushed his cock in and gave me a huge load of his cum. He thanked me and left and my boyfriend came back upstairs and quickly got undressed again, he was obviously so turned on by how much cum I had taken that he pushed in again, and quickly blew a second load in me taking my total to six for the night.

Hanno.jpg

Edited by Londonbear
  • Upvote 1