Vandalism at the Bathhouse: My Glow-in-the-Dark Sign

hungry_hole

For many reasons lately I haven't been having much sex and taking loads. But I was feeling very horny last week and decided to attend the Blackout event at the local bathhouse. Most of the lights in the bathhouse are turned off so guys become much more uninhibited, especially about barebacking.

I went into my room, taped my sign to the wall (see attached pic) after I charged it with a flashlight, put on a black leather hood, turned off the light and left the door open. The sign is definitely an eye-catcher so many guys walking by stop to take a look at the setup. Because I'm also wearing a black short with a hole that is circled with the same paint, which is saying "here is the hole to breed".

I had been in my room for about half an hour when the bathhouse attendant, a bearish guy in his late 20's, stood at the door and started to lecture me that he could accuse me of vandalism, unless I cleaned the wall immediately. I had already noticed him looking into my room when he was walking around cleaning rooms. I realized he thought that I had painted on the wall "BREED ME" but he then apologized when he realized that it was a sign taped on the wall. But I think that the sign had also turned him on because later on he showed up and without saying a word closed the door, asked me suck him off, asked me to turn around to fuck me, quickly bred me and left.

BREED_ME.JPG

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2