bbofallonmo

Was in Huntington, WV checked in to my hotel room.  I immediately started feeling that hunger, that desire, that deep need to feel a raw cock dump a load balls deep in my hole.   I loaded Grindr,scruff, and growlr on my phone and started my hunt.  Growlr was most promising and started chatting with a cute 32 bear type Latino.  Lots of back and forth but nothing leading to his load in my ass so I post a Craigslist ad.  About 30 minutes later guy confirms he’s on his way to breed me.  He says he’s 6’3”, 190#, 9” thick cock.  42 years old, thick hairy chest.  Says to leave door open and be on bed.  Another 30 minutes the door busts open.  He walks in and is everything he said.  He’s wearing a tight white T-shirt and nylon adidas shorts a size too small swinging a thick meat.  He strips and I start sucking.  He gets hard and tells me to get on all fours.  I do and he takes his bare cock and shoves it in with one hard thrust and is balls deep in me.  He leans in, bites my neck and tells me “your mine cunt”.  For the next twenty minutes he give me the fuck of my life.  I came three times.  Then he slips out.  I didn’t have time to clean out so I was slightly messy.  He went in the bathroom and washed off, I took a towel and cleaned up.  He came back into the room from the bath and started stroking.  I thought he wanted me to suck him off and swallow his load.  I tell him I’ll suck you off and he says “I can’t get off like that”. Another minute of me poppering up watching him stroke, he tells me to get on the bed on my back.  I lay down and he gets between my legs.  Tells me to open up I’m gonna get his load.  I pull my legs up and he sinks in again raw and balls deep.  He looks deep into my eyes, pumps a few times, then smiles and asks if I want it.  I beg for his load, he smiles again and I feel him jet four to five volleys of load deep in my cunt.  He fucks me a few more minutes then pulls out and shoves my dildo deep in my hole, keeping all his seed in me.  He cleans up in the bath room and come in and starts chatting me.  Told him personal best load count was four but was hoping for five that night.  As he’s leaving he’s tells me “keep your door open another 30 minutes.  I’m sending my brother over”. And walks out the door.

I lay down on the bed with his load and a dildo in my ass.  I start working Craigslist to find another load.  All the sudden the door opens and the brother walks in with his cock out of his basketball shorts.  He walks in, gives me a hot open mouth kiss then tells me to bend over.  He pulls my jock down and starts rimming me and fletching his brothers load from my hole.  Every Minute  or so, he’d leave my ass and make out with me Feeding me his brothers load.  After a few minutes he slips his raw fuck stick in my hole and pumped a huge load in my ass.  He takes the dildo, corks me then shoved his cock in my throat  I suck him and feel him getting hard again.  Sucked him long enough to get a second load down my throat.

Have not gotten off yet so my cock is throbbing.  Every time I slightly move the dildo hits my love button. I am so fucking horny I hit growlr again.  Latino bear really likes idea of giving me his load while the two others are still in there. I fill him in on my night so far and he immeidately says he’s on his way.  He walks in and we start to play. He asks to fuck me.  He pulls the dildo out and I can feel my hole gape as he looks at inside. I feel him stick his long fingernails in my hole and gets me begging for his cock,  I get totally lost in the popper bottle and beg him for his cock and load.  He obliges and within a few minutes, he pumping his cum in my ass.  Pulls out, corks me, and leaves.

I tried for another hour then took the dildo out, pulled the covers up, and went to bed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

• 3 years later...