Sending my love and prayers....

JoshLandaleXXX

If i foresee one reason for this great site to fail, it's this very reason.... people here only log on for one reason... to talk about bb sex. There's no community... it's not a zone, its just for most a place to log on and get off.

This folks, is one of THE biggest stories in recent history. Not since 1969 has the worlds media focused on one place for so long in the hope and prayers of so few people as the last 24 hours.... and folks here just dont give a shit.

It's stereotypical of the gay scene around us... and we should ALL be ashamed.

I for one, am so happy and pleased that all those miners have been released from their grave. I for one, feel happy that many of the real world barebackers i know have spent time and effort watching this, and sending their hopes to the mission.

Shame on us all on here, for not caring to give any attention or effort in sending good wishes to those 33 people who have spent the last 2 months in hell.... and most of us on here dont give a shit....

Shame on us.

I sincerely hope that this site grows into a global community of barebackers who not only log on and get a quick thrill, but log on and chat amongst ourselves, create friends and share experiences... if it doesnt... it wont survive.

• 3 months later...