Two Latin Guys

Bottom Jim

I was in DC and had some spare time. I looked on Craig's list and found an interesting advertisement which was posted by two young Latin guys who were looking for a bottom. I emailed them and quickly received a response.  One of the guys was 26 and the other 31, both were well hung and good looking.  One thing they asked was they wanted to fuck bareback, specifically asking if I would let them cum in my ass.   I replied 'Sure' and they said they would be there quickly.

Now, knowing CL I really did not expect much, but true to their word the guys showed-up at my place in about 10 minutes, and wow, they were definitely hot guys.

Moving into the bedroom we undressed, and with no foreplay, one of the guys told me to lay in the bed on my back, my legs in the air.  The 31 year old was hard as a rock and immediately entered my ass, fucking me for about five minutes before he let out a grunt, cumming deep inside my ass.

Afterwards he withdrew and the 26 year old slid right in.  As he fucked my ass I could hear the first guy's load being slopped around, and within a few minutes he exploded.  When he pulled out the combined loads of the two men oozed out of my hole.

Both guys gave me a second load, so when they finally left a puddle of cum was dripping out of my well-fucked ass.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...