Recommendations for best douche product

available-hole

Guest PozGoat

Most drug stores sell the maroon colored rubber pouch type enema that holds about 1-2 quarts of water. You can hang it from your shower. It comes with a long rubber hose and a nice long enema tip that help get the water in well past the anus so it is mess free. I use these because they are so quick and can shoot a huge amount of water up the colon. Fill it with warm water but not too hot. Cost about $15 but will last for years if you wash after each use.

I also use the larger size fleet enema bottles sometimes but it requires shooting several bottles up the ass.

Also, there is the shower shot that you mount to your shower head.

Brilliant. Thanks for your advice. Do you

13 minutes ago, PozGoat said:

Most drug stores sell the maroon colored rubber pouch type enema that holds about 1-2 quarts of water. You can hang it from your shower. It comes with a long rubber hose and a nice long enema tip that help get the water in well past the anus so it is mess free. I use these because they are so quick and can shoot a huge amount of water up the colon. Fill it with warm water but not too hot. Cost about $15 but will last for years if you wash after each use.

I also use the larger size fleet enema bottles sometimes but it requires shooting several bottles up the ass.

Also, there is the shower shot that you mount to your shower head.

Brilliant. Thanks for your advice. Do you know which retailer might have any of those items?

Guest PozGoat

Most of the various pharmacies should have it. Walgreens, CVS etc. I think even Walmart and Target pharmacies might have them as well. Look in the isle near where you'd find the fleet enemas.

Edit: Amazon has them for sale also.

Edited by PozGoat