Student Cummer's Discount

Read1

I got a text yesterday from one of my regular younger poz fuckboys saying he was bored in his Friday classes at university, wondering what I was doing and that he was extremely horny. Thinking he wanted a quick bj I suggested somewhere on campus, in a more private and secluded area and in the confines of my car. He said that campus police were a problem. So a plan B materialized: my house. I picked him up and drove him to my house not too far from campus. It didn't talk long to get out of clothes. And believe you me, it wasn't just an ordinary bj to get his rocks off. After some initial kissing and caressing, I got to his hole to eat it out. Then came my hard dick pressing against his boyhole, just if to say, "Knock! Knock! I'm about to cum inside!" LOL! Well he wanted my bare daddy dick BAD. I fucked him for some time and came in his boyhole. He flipped me to fuck me. He lasted about 2 mins. and came in me BIG TIME. 

I guess I got the student cummer's discount for a re-fuck, hehe!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1