Have you experienced sexual assault or harassment?

bbzh

I was molested by an official at our church and an older boy ongoing for about seven months when I was13/14 in 1981.  He was in his 30s and the other boy was 17/18.  I think I was being recruited to fill the older boy's place when he went off to college.  Circumstances changed, though, and their ability to continue ended.

• 1 month later...
Guest blackseed650

I grow up in the San Francisco Bay Area and being young & black was harassed a lot. I wrestled in high school & college so most happened when wearing a wrestling singlets. Girls would smack my ass and tell me to work it. One girl would call me her Mandingo warrior while caressing my ass. There was the time when a girl was trying to undue my pants on the bus. "Let me see that black dick", she kept asking me over and over again. My friends kept telling to whip it out and put it in her mouth. When SF had the Halloween party in Castro before it got shut down. Men & Women would have a field day asking me to see my dick and smacking my ass, rubbing my chest. stuff like that. Then there was the mother of five who was my neighbor jumping on me trying to undue my jeans. Telling me to give-up the dick and ramming he huge breast in my face. I'm like your married and she was answered back, "I don't give a fuck. Give me some of that young dick" She even didn't want me to wear an condom. She just ripped it out of my hands and jumped on my dick. So at that point I was like fuck it and just beat up the pussy. Also ended up inside of her. I've had many experiences like that were if did something like that. I probably be in jail or get the shit slapped out of me at least. I'm not complaining, they just came out as some fun stories I have. 

Yes, being S Asian and working in mainly White areas, I used to get the same comment "get your cock out" from my female fellow workers. I responded "show me yours first".

99.9% I got nowhere, but the married ones would, then we fucked bare. I love fucking married women.

• 1 year later...

So many times I have lost count.  At least once a month, guys will just touch me.  Very bold of them to do if I have not expressed any interest.  Guys always seem to think they can just touch me or feel me.  Sometimes I don't mind, but if I am not interested, that's not cool.

I’m pretty tall and toned so I think my size keeps me safe(r). I did have one gentleman in a Houston bathhouse that wanted to join one of my regular tops and fuck me. He wouldn’t leave the room so we just finished up and hoped he’d leave. Instead, after My Top pulled out this guy got between my legs and started trying to enter me.  He ended up on the floor with a dislocated shoulder after My Top and I interrupted his attempt to enter me. 

Fisting is a hard no for me now after I got assaulted by someone who absolutely didn't know what he was doing. He took me back to his room, we started making out, and he started fingering my hole. No problem. Then he added another finger, and another, and another. At 4 I grabbed his arm and forcefully held it back so he couldn't push any further in because he wasn't going slow, it hurt, and I was way too tight for it to begin with. He said fine and had me turn around because he wanted to eat my ass, which he did for maybe half a minute before trying to force his fingers in me again. When I tried to grab his arm again he pinned me against a wall and kept on going. It HURT and I couldn't go anywhere, and he didn't stop until his fist and a good portion of his wrist was inside me.

It was too late, but the shock of what was happening wore off for a moment and I started screaming "TAKE IT OUT" which is when he finally pulled out. I collapsed onto the bed, felt like I was going to faint which meant I was bleeding a good amount. He said something to me, I can't really remember what, and the moment I felt like I could stand up I grabbed my towel and exited his room. I sat down at a table in the lounge area, and he was dressed and bailing asap. To make matters worse, another guy came up to me at the table and tried to use my vulnerability as an opportunity to spoon in his room, even with a very noticeable red stain on the backside of my towel.

Now if I even get a whiff of a guy not respecting my limits at a club or baths I don't fuck around, and will not hesitate to punch him in the balls or do other bodily harm if "no" doesn't work. Haven't had to raise my fist more than a couple times since, but that sends the message REALLY fast.