[UK Sauna Slut] Quick Redesign and an invitation!

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Hi guys, just sat here bored at the computer and doing a bit of playing around with images of myself getting fucked and thought i'd have a bit of a re-design of the blog header. The opening header has been the same for over a year now... these are a few of the ones i've come up with... which would you guys like to see as the header.... please comment and give your feedback!

Number 1: The image here was taken from a fuck i had the other day, i was trying to push his spunk out of my arse, but it was so far up it wouldnt come out! Anyway, i think it looks kinda hot. You can see the unedited version of this photo later in this post!

newbanner3.jpg

Number 2: Taken from a breeding I had back in September after my holiday to Antwerp, this horny image shows the guys spunk clearly flowing from my well fucked hole, over my black jockstrap. You cant see my face as clearly on this one...

newbanner2.jpg

So which one do you prefer?

On a health note, I had a full hiv/std screening the other day, and everything came back as clean and negative. Amazing! Despite all the BB fucking i've been having, all the random guys in sex clubs, parties, sauna's etc... Most amazing. I'll go back for another full screening in another few months.. and so the circle continues!

I had a decent fuck the other day as well, from a lad who contacted me via gaydar.co.uk - he came around, and fucked me hard for about an hour, before blasting his load in me. Before he came, he flipped me onto my back, legs over his shoulders, whipped my blindfold off, and insisted i look into his eyes as he unloaded deep into me.

Here are the pics from what he left in my hole...

PIC_0227.JPG

PIC_0229.JPG PIC_0230.JPG

PIC_0231.JPG

PIC_0232.JPG

On another note, on Sunday 24th October I am travelling to Sheffield to be the bottom again at yet another gang bang. This party is advertised on barebackrt.com in the Sheffield/South Yorkshire local parties section - if you want to come and seed me, simply contact me on bbrt for an invite... all guys are welcome. The event will take place at Eurogrowl house again - he can be contacted at that username on both barebackrt.com and gaydar.co.uk

Hope as many of you can come and knock me up good.

8509970464843090789-4485916729283585850?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Thanks fairlygay - glad you like my hole! If i were closer i'd willingly let you fuck it up.

Thanks, you give a good reason for a vacation abroad. Would love to stick my tongue inside and eat out a load or two and have some drip down my chin. lol. Thanks for the invite.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.