Finally barebacked and took cum, 3 times

douginheat

I've been lurking on the site for a few months and reading a lot of hot stories. i have my own to share now. I barebacked when I was much younger. Once was mutually acceptable, and the other was not. lol This is kind of long... but it's really hot!!

For many years I've played safe but always wondered about doing BB. While in Atlanta last week I met up with my dream guy. He's sort of an Issac Hayes lookalike. I was there on business and had a hotel room for a couple of days. Since I knew I could host without issue, and knew that making plans with people from hookup sites is never certain (at best), i made plans to meet a few people at staggered times just in case they all actually showed up. At that time none of these guys were under the impression that we would be bare-backing.  And I had not intention of bare-backing that night. 

My Issac dreamboat showed up right on time. We were very detailed about our likes and wants in our on-line chat. He didn't want a lot of talk, and he wanted to get right down to it when he got there. I had been toying myself for a while before he got there. I told him I would leave the door slightly open and the lights would be dim. In front of the bed i put my toy on the floor and sat down onto it. It was too long for me to take all the way despite my many attempts. I sat down on it as far as I could and then I saw his feet under the door. I didn't have enough time to get up. He pushed the door open and came in quickly, then shut the door behind him. He said my name, I said his, that was the extent of our confirmation/introduction. He immediately unzipped and let his pants fall to the floor. He walked up to me and rested his dick right up against my lips. Naturally, I started going for it... no talking at all.

He had no idea that I was being impaled from the bottom. It was too dark to see down there. Not knowing that, he tried pushing me back against the bed, which made my body fall down onto the toy. I let out an awful grunt and stopped him. He asked what was wrong, so I told him I have a fat toy shoved up in me and it felt like it went through a layer of my insides. lol He apologized, we both snickered a little and I went back to sucking him. A couple of seconds later he pulled away and bent down to reach under me so he could feel the toy going inside me. Apparently this turned him on, a LOT! I could almost see the erection swell. 

I asked him if he wanted to go over to the bed. He pulled me up, turned me around and instantly shoved his his dick into me. He nudged me a few feet over to the bed and pushed my upper body over. He slid all the way in and I could feel he was turned on. He took advantage of the toy opening me up. He also didn't grab for the condoms that I had on the dresser. I didn't protest. He didn't pound, but he went deep, then shallow. Literally about 3 minutes later, he pushes me on to my stomach, brings his mouth to my ear and says, "Tell me not to cum in you!", "again!!" he said. It got to the point where I was pleading with him not to cum in me. I could tell he was loving it. 

About 10 minutes of my face shoved into the bed and taking him from behind, he pulled out, then rolled my to my back. He told me to lift my butt up so he could slide a pillow under it. He climbed between my legs, spread them, then slid back in me. At this point, some of the things we chatted about were becoming familiar. He told me not to say anything, or move a lot. I thought it was little weird at first, but then I realized he's just really trying to concentrate. I remember him saying that sometimes it's hard for him to cum when the person he is with makes too many movements or noises. So I was quiet, and accommodating. 

This is where it got good. He fucked me intently, missionary, for almost an hour. He pulled out once in while just for lube.  He reached under and grabbed my ass really tight, slamming his dick into me as far as he could, then let out a low moan. I knew what was happening. :) YUM!!!

He shot inside me. He slid in an out of me slowly for a minute of so, then pulled  out and went straight for his pants. He pulled his pants up, buckled up, said "Thanks, dude!", then walked out the door. 

I went to the bed and felt the slippery mess that my hole was. It was fantastic. About 10 minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I completely forgot that I had others coming by. The second guy was not my dreamboat Issac, but he wanted to fuck. With him it was pretty vanilla. I sucked him, he fucked me, and that went back and forth for a bit. He used a condom and had not idea that I was just pumped for almost an hour prior to him showing up. 

No one else showed up. But at about 2am, I hear a slight knock on the door. When I peaked in the peephole, I was really happy to see a distorted Issac dreamboat. I opened the door and he came in. We lied together on the bed for a while. One thing lead to another, and he was back inside me. I'd love to say he came in me over and over and over. But sadly not. However, I found out that when he told me to say, "Don't cum in me", he came really hard. I didn't realize it that time. I took 3 loads from him. He ended up staying the night with me. And though I was hoping for a repeat in the morning, he had to go. 

Edited by douginheat
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 7