two loads last night ansd a fun afternoon

Londonbear

Ive not posted a while, for a weird reason, I took two loads off a really really handsome guy a few weeks ago, and if I had described it here, people might have been able to work out who it was, so I took a short break from posting.

Last night his young Irish guy who just moved to my area messaged me on the apps saying he was horny, we have fucked a few times which is fine, but I think hes a bit romantically inclined which will not work for me, a fuck buddy is one thing......... anyway, he popped round and I took his load, but told him I have friends for dinner so he didnt hang around. My boyfriend came in from work and was pleased to find me with a cummy hole ready for him just how he likes it and we had a really hot fuck. Unusually I shot my load while he fucked me, and I think I was just so turned on because of what happened earlier in the day.

I was working from home (mondays are the best) and saw a guy wanting a anon scene on BBrts, I walked over to his place and found him ass up on his bed on all fours wearing a kind of spandex hood so he couldnt see a thing. I rimmed him a while which drove him crazy, then pulled my hard cock out of my jeans and pushed in. It didnt take long for me to blow my load in him and his ass felt amazing smooth and silky. I was still hard so kept fucking a while to see if I could build up a second load but realised soon that I was done. I noticed he was rock hard so I slipped his hard cock into my mouth and he quickly shot a load which I swallowed, thanked him and left,

All in all a good day. gave a load, two in my ass, one in my mouth!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2