Train Ride

Chris4cox

This is the first time I ever did anything like this and it got me super excited and the thrill felt like a high.

So, a few days ago, I was on the train coming back to Queens from Long Island. It was just me, someone asleep towards the front of the car, and this hot Latin guy sitting across from me. I saw what looked like he was playing with himself, which right away got me excited. He looked over at me and saw that I was watching him. Instead of stopping, he just kept doing it. So I asked him if he needed help with it (which is weird for me, because I don't really do that kinda stuff, at least with strangers). He nodded, and I went over next to him. He stopped, pulled his pants down, and I just went for it. First I was just stroking him (he was pretty big, bigger than I'm used to), then eventually I started sucking him. I was so horny that I was sucking him like I never sucked before. After like 5-10 min, I couldn't resist and something came over me; I forgot I was even in a public place and pulled my pants down, and climbed on top of him. Luckily I was able to use the sweat that accumulated on my body as lube to be able to take his whole dick as I sat on him. I was so horned up that I didn't care if anyone was watching me as I rode him vigorously. After some time, he eventually came buckets inside me, and I'm surprised his groans didn't wake the other guy up. It was a crazy thrill because anyone could've just walked into that car, especially one of the ticket ushers. 

Just thinking about that night still gets me hard as a rock. My first time doing anything like that in public. What a night.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2