The Night Of My Downfall

When the internet was young I was a frequent user of the latest chat room IRC, it was pretty basic but enough to get the job done. One autumn I came home from work alone as my bf had gone on a business trip so when I got settled I did some cleaning and then logged on too IRC. I went to the usual room #gaylondonsex but got bored quickly so I flitted in and out of several other rooms #gayskinheads, #gaypiss and then I hit the room #gaybareback saw there were about 5 guys in there but I exited almost as quick as I entered.

Within a minute a chat screen had opened up from a guy called BAREBACK8 so we chatted a while and I explained that I only had a look in the room and not actively engaged in bareback fucking, still the chatting went on he told me he was poz and I told him I was neg then after a while I agreed to meet but under no illusion that I would fuck with him.

An hour later he arrived at the flat and I opened the door to a early 40''s 6 foot man, not hot by any standards but hey sex is sex so we went to the bedroom and undressed and I stood in awe at his athletic build and smooth skin but what I couldn't stop noticing was that he was indeed 8 inches with a cock ring on and already standing to attention like a rock he had an average thickness but still enough to know what you were holding :) . We moved on to the bed and did the usual antics of sucking, kissing and rimming. 

Gradually he moved his finger over my hole rubbing it gently and then eased it in which made me catch my breath as I wasn't expecting it but I relaxed and let him carry on whilst I worked on his cock laying stomach to stomach head to toe. Gradually he worked another finger in and continued doing this for about 20 minutes before he slipped finger number 4 in which became a little uncomfortable. I stopped him and said I wasn't into fisting so he got up to his knees...

"What do you like?" he asked.

"Fucking" I replied.

"You going to take it bareback?"

I didn't even realise the words "YES" had escaped my mouth and with a swift movement he was in front of me with my legs on his shoulders and his arms by my side, it happened so quick like a heat seeking missile he pushed his cock half in to my hole without missing target and no lube or spit. I gapped his lower arms and winced at the pain and he just looked my in the eye and continued pushing the shaft of his cock in one smooth slow motion until his balls made contact and he had his target, without allowing me to adjust to him being so deep inside me he had already got into his rhythm with steady thrusting all the time looking me in the eyes. I glanced down and could see his butt grinding away at me which went on for a good 15 minutes. I was powerless to resist as it just didn't stop and weirdly I was loving the feel of him inside me, just then I felt the rhythm pick up pace and power of the thrusting grew in intensity I grasped his arms even harder all the time he did not lose eye contact with me.

I felt him push in harder and he stopped thrusting and I felt his cock pulsing as he released and planted his toxic seed deep into my body by now he had a big smile on his face.

"Your done" he said.

He stayed inside for what seemed an age gently pushing his toxic seed deeper into me, I just layed there not fully comprehending what had just happened. He withdraw his cock and looked down at my hole.

"No mess, not a drop wasted" he said.

I was still speechless at what I had enjoyed so we lay there and kissed, he then got dressed and asked if I was free at the weekend as he would like to spend all weekend poz fucking me. I didn't even search for a response and said I will make myself free. That weekend I went to his place on Friday evening after work and stayed until Sunday evening where I was treated like a whore and got nailed by him continuously.

Sadly that was the last time I ever saw him as the following month we moved away from London.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LutonBottom

So hot! I used irc back in the day, and hooked up with a Met police officer using the name GAYCOP in Watford. He gave me a good fucking, although not bareback sadly. I often think about that and wish I could find him again for more!