His first Load

steviegreen

His name is Bradley.  I met him on a craiglist ad which I thought was bullshit.  He had a swimmer's build, nice cut cock, and hairy buns that just perfectly formed around his very tight looking boy hole.  He was 21, me 35.  Perfect.  So, I reach out to him and we start chatting.  He tells me that he's only fucked one guy before and I instantly get rock hard.  So, we exchange numbers and we start texting.  Then all of a sudden, no responses.  So, I'm like, well, another craigslist pussy.  Then about 3 days go by and he tests me a picture of him with his shirt off.  He seemed drunk so I take advantage and ask for his address.  After about 20 minutes he responds with an address.  He literally lives 5 blocks from me.  So I respond that I'm on my way.  OK, he says.  I walk over, ring the bell, and he let's me in.  He is kind of drunk and smells like it a bit.  Anyway, he cracks me a beer and we sit down on his couch.  He immediately starts to kiss my neck and rub my bulge.  One think leads to another and the next thing you know we are all over each other rolling on the ground.  I pull my throbbing cock out and he starts to worship it and taking all 7 inches down his warm throat.  I tell him to turn around and bend over.  I start stroking his cock that is leaking pre cum and start to stick my tongue in his ass.  He tastes like pure virgin meat.  At this point I have my arms around him and my cock is starting to prod his hole.  Pre cum getting his hole even wetter.   I want you RAW.  He is hesitant and tells me he's never fucked bareback.  I tell him that it's amazing into his ear and my lips sucking his ear lobe.  I tell him to take his precum, and rub it on his hole.  He listens and abides.  I take some of my precum and start to finger him.  My fucking god what a tight hole.  I can feel it sucking my finger into his guts.  I spit on my cock and slid my dick into his hole.  He lets out a loud, painful moan so I sit there letting him feel it.  I start to pump him slow, grabbing his thighs and forcing him onto my dick.  My cock is flying out of his tight hole struggling to stay in.  I'm in heaven.  We start fucking like wild fucking animals.  I flip him over and fuck him, watching his cock fly around and slap on his belly.  I squeeze his balls and stroke him until he cums on his belly.  I take some of his cum, taste it, and put it on my cock.  Perfect fucking lube.  I slide back in until I unload rope after rope of my DNA into his guts.  I slide out to look at the sight of two men's cum all over his stomach and leaking from his ravaged hole.  I move in to give his hole a taste.  Great dessert.  His pussy is red, leaking my load, and sticking to his hairy ass.  It was one of the best fucks I've ever had and honored I was the one to breed him for the very first time.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4