[Straight Bottom] he was angry today

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

This morning, not much after the wife left for the office, I got a text that Jay. My trainer buddy was going to shoot over for about 30 minutes and that I had 10 to get ready. I popped into the bathroom. I was sure I know what he wanted. I did my best to clean myself inside and out. I cranked on the shower, did all that I could in the time allotted.

Just as I got dried off, I heard the heavy knock at the door. I just wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to the door. It was Jay and I could tell he was pissed about something. He was rough with me. I like that from time to time. He pushed his way in, slamming the door behind him, he had me pinned against the wall with his mouth on mine. He was not all that into kissing, but he would do it from time to time when it suited his needs. I let my towel drop to the floor and soon found myself following it down.

He had his work clothes on, sweats, t-shirt and alike. So, it was pretty easy to get to his junk. Wow, have I ever told you about his meaty cock. A full 8/9 inches hard, thick as fuck and could stay hard for hours. I got him to his full hardness and that is when he pulled me to my feet, led me to my bedroom, I grabbed the lube as went by the dresser(I got it out when I call the text). I handed it to him and he pushed me on the bed on all fours.

He lubed his cock, fingered some into my boi-cunt and got behind me. I braced for his assault. He still had not said shit to me. He just pushed his cock in me, he never stopped to hit bottom. Then he sat there for a brief moment letting me get used to his cock invasion. He only gave me 5 or so seconds when he just started to pummel my hole. He fucked me for, I don't know how long before he pulled out, laid, on the bed and as a signal to ride his pole.

I climbed on, and rode him the best I could, but that did not seem to be good enough for him. He pushed me back and with his cock never leaving my body. He fucking fucked me hard. His thick muscled body just rocked my bed, he fucked me harder in that bed than I ever fucked my wife. He had his mouth locked on mine as his thick cock just banged into me. His pace quickened. I was not sure how, but it did. Then he came.

I could feel his thick cock pulse with each spurt of his thick cum shooting deep into my pussy. Just as I felt his cock unload in me. I shot like a rocket all over my chest and his. he laughed as I licked him clean. He then popped into my shower to clean off while I waited for him. He opened the door pulled me in with him forced me to my knees to suck his cock hard again. When he was happy, he bent me back over and drilled me again. Just as the water started to run cold he blasted another load his hot jizz in my ass.

When he was done, he simply dried off and left. He never said a word to me.

Still this afternoon, I could feel his little swimmers still in me. loving it

Joey5815406600065646665-4546608525938626666?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.