Another adventure of two slutty husbands

Bbspanish

Hi there,

haven't been here for a while, but a lot of work and a lot of adventures. So, one of the latest happened few days ago. I was working a lot, not into any action, so obviously my husband hungry. Those days I had found him some cocks and sent them to fuck him, but he wanted more. So one day, i was in the middle of some reunion when a message came: a pic of a nice cock and a question: can I? 

Slut

i said: yes of course, but want to see that, will be back at home in one hour...

so one hour later i was going upstairs when met a cute guy going down. He said: going to the last floor?

yes- I said

so u're going to be the fourth guy, this bitch is having 2 more guys there, have fun

oh i will -i said

When I opened the door there he was, being bare fucked by a nice looking 40 sth, amd there was another one maiking a vid of it

hi honey, i'm home- I said

-are u bottom too? The other guy asked

-can be sure

-so come here and give me ur hole

so i did... got naked and sucked him for a while but in 3 minutes his cock was punding my hole, and it felt really good.

after a while they changed turns and after half hour of hard fucking our holes, they both breeded my husbands hole. I ate it all and lived it. Both guys just took their things and left us there, my husband lying down with all that cum wipping his hole and me eating it... but then...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7