True Story

This is the real story of how I became a chaser.

I had broken up with Mario about a year ago. He was hot as fuck, but crazy. I'm a little crazy too. He bred me five or six times when we were dating, only after which I found out he hadn't been tested in three years. Turns out he was positive. I still came back negative. I didn't have much of an issue with his serostatus, but he was going through the shit of adjusting to being positive and it didn't end up working out.

The last time we hung out I begged him to fuck me. He was hesitant but ultimately gave in, on the provision we used a condom. I bent over his desk while he slipped on the rubber before slipping it inside me. He started off making love to me, gently fucking me while he kissed the back of my neck. About half way through he changed, though. He started plowing my ass in a way he hadn't done before, and I was loving every second of it. In his heart of hearts I stopped being the guy he was in love with and started being his bitch. He called me his puta whore and told me he was about to nut. I just wanted him to keep going.

My ass suddenly felt slick, which I chalked up to the lube. But as he pulled out, he said, "Fuck! The condom broke! I'm sorry baby, I just came in your ass." I turned around and kissed him deeply, We fell asleep next to each other.

I woke up to him fucking me raw. I asked him about the condom, but he turned me on to my front and pinned me down against the mattress while he drove his dick inside me. That's when he confessed that he had intentionally ripped off the tip of the condom last night. He figured I wanted it but was too shy to ask.

I bucked against him, but he held on and told me that my options were to enjoy the rape or get raped anyways. A bitch like me was only good for what he was giving me. And he was right. I made a show of pushing him off, but I couldn't really pretend I didn't want his seed. I'm a whore at heart, and in the end I was his whore;.

He kissed me deep as he came. He looked into my eyes and told me that he wanted me to be his bottom boy forever, and that his poz cum was ruining me for any other guy. In that moment I would have given him anything, but as he pulled out I saw the guilt overcome him. He kicked me out of his apartment soon afterwards, and when I called him he told me he couldn't trust a slut like me and never wanted to see me again. A few days later he called to apologize, but by that point I figured I was better off without him in my life and bid him farewell.

A year later he called me on what I assume was a drunken bender. He and his friend Sergio were hanging out and he wanted me to come over. Even though I knew it was a stupid move, I made my way to his apartment.

Sergio ended up telling a story about how he got fucked by a straight neighbor of his, which got me boned enough that I nearly came inside my pants. Mario was sitting nest to me on the couch, and I was trying like hell not to give in to his attempts to seduce me. I was trying to be a good boy. Even after he kissed my ear (which drives me wild), I pushed him off and told him this wasn't a good idea. He went to the kitchen in a huff.

Sergio was laying on his back on the living room floor and fingering his cock through his jeans. By this point I was making my excuses to leave before I did something I would regret, but when he unzipped his fly and pulled out his gorgeous cock I was too mesmerized to move. He told me to suck him, but even as horny as I was I thought that would be a bad thing to do in Mario's home. That was also the moment Mario walked back into the room.

"What are you doing?" he asked me, offended. His friend had his dick out but somehow I was the bad guy here. Mario pushed me down on the couch and made a concerted effort to pull off my jeans.

"Wait, what the hell are *you* doing?" I asked him back, still trying to not give into the situation. In stead of responding, he french kissed me while managing to pull my pants down to my ankles. I didn't notive Sergio coming up behind me until Mario said, "Go for it, man. He so clearly wants it!"

I felt the tip of Sergio's raw dick against my hole. He had a biohazard tattoo on the back of his neck, and I tried to stop him by telling him I was neg. Then he pushed a few inches into me. I looked into Mario's eyes and pleaded with him:"If someone is going to poz me up I want it to be you."

"You aren't special you stupid whore," he said. "Your ass will end up poz, but you will have taken so many raw dicks by then you won't even know who it was. Fuck him, Serge!" I was moaning like a bitch in heat as I got pounded from behind, then leaned in to kiss Mario. "I still love you, baby" I told him.

"You're just a piece of ass" he said back, but kissed me back anyways. Sergio was grunting loudly at this point and asked me where I wanted him to cum. I broke off my kiss to shout, "Shoot it on my back!"

"Fuck you," Mario said. "Don't pull out of this dumb bitch; plant your seed inside him."

"Mario, please no. I don't want this..."

That's when Sergio pulled out and shouted, "Is this what you want?" He jizzed so hard I felt the first shot hit the back of my neck. Then he pointed his cock directly at my ass and came on my hole/ "Thank you for pulling out..." I started, just as he pushed his cock back into my ass, pushing his load inside me.

"Oh, fuck, what am I doing?" I asked while Mario cheered on his friend. "You're being a good little whore" he told me. "Serge, hold this boy down so I can nut in him too."

"No, please, this isn't right..."I told him,  but he didn't care. "You think I'm not going to breed you after you let my friend knock you up?"

I bent my head as he fucked me doggy-style, defeated. He was right. I had let his friend fuck me raw; I couldn't turn him down now.

(To be continued)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

"Do you love me, baby?" Mario asked while he used Sergio's cum as lube to fuck me.

"Yes, I love you so much," I said, hating myself for letting this happen.

"How much, baby? Tell me how much you love me."

"I love you enough to want your raw dick inside me. I love you enough to take your load."

"So do you love Sergio, or do you just love dick? Say it, bitch. Tell me you just love my bare dick." He fooled me into confessing my real feelings for him, because the truth was I did love him. More than I had ever loved anyone. I think he felt the same way too, once, but now he was hellbent on making me feel like a worthless cum dump. And I loved him even more for that.

"I love your bare dick, Mario. I don't give a shit that your positive, I just want you without any rubber between us. Make love to me, sexy. Tell me I'm yours."

"Fuck you, slut. You belong to any guy who puts his dick inside you.. How many guys have you been with since me?"

I couldn't lie. "Six, I think. But I made them use protection."

"What, like your ass is worth protecting? From now on you'll never ask for a condom again." When I didn't respond he changed tactics, talking to me romantically. "Baby, this feels so good. I love being inside you. I know you love it too. You do, don[t you baby?"

"Yesssss...."

"I just want to give you what you really want. You want this, don't you? Oh baby, I'm about to shoot inside you. Tell me you want that. Tell me. Dime."

Looking into this eyes, even knowing it was a trick, I couldn't resist. I loved him so much. "Yes, please, give me your seed."

"Wow, Mario, you got this bitch whipped," Sergio said. He was getting hard again. Mario asked me if I would let Sergio fuck me again; I told him I only wanted him. Mario laughed; as he unloaded inside of me. "You only love dick. I can't believe I ever liked you." As he pulled out I felt his cum drip out of my ass. He turned me around so that he could kiss me, but I could feel his contempt, his domination of me as he did. And before I realized what he was doing, I could feel Sergio's newly erect dick pressing on my asshole again...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9