Fucked good and hard by young, hung redneck farmer

IllinoisCumdump

Quick version, city dude with redneck farmer fetish gets fucked good and hard by young redneck farmer dude who had a big, thick dick  

Quick backstory, I spent my early years in Chicago. Just as I was hitting puberty, my dad got transferred and we moved from the city to some dinky farming community downstate. I quickly discovered that young farmers are generally well built and sexy as hell. I was closeted at the time, but even as a young little 14 y/o scrawny bottom bitch in the making, I knew I wanted to get fucked by some farmer studs. My high school jackoff fantasy was being totally dominated by an athletic redneck farmer dude wearing a sleeveless shirt, skin-tight wrangler jeans with a can of chaw in the back pocket, a massive belt buckle, and some cowboy boots.

Although I’ve had me a few dudes like this in college to hook up with, after college I moved back to a bigger city and really don’t see many hung, sexy farmer dudes anymore. 

Anyway, I am back home visiting my family for the weekend. I got bored and went to the neighborhood bar for a gin and tonic. Shortly after I got there, in walked this dude that was fucking sexy as hell. He was in his early 20’s, wearing some skin-tight wrangler jeans, cutoff farmer shirt, huge belt buckle, cowboy boots, a dip of Skoal in his mouth, and a gorgeous smile. The bar was pretty empty and he came over and we started talking. He started talking about his girlfriend who was gone and about how lonely he was. Long story short, after a few more drinks, I walked him home and he invited me in. He mentioned that although he has a girlfriend, he’s down to mess around with a dude on occasion. I made it quite clear to him that i liked getting fucked good and hard by studs with big dicks and I found redneck farmer dudes sexy as hell.  Not long after that, I was flat on my back, looking into the eyes of this stud, running my hands over his muscular chest as he was fucking me good, hard, and raw with his big, thick 8 inches of manmeat. Listening to this stud talk sexy to me in his country accent while I was moaning like a little bitch and begging for more. He finished up absolutely jackhammering my ass and the sound of his big ole balls slapping my ass was fucking amazing!  

Afterwards, he was even down to snuggle and make out a little. He was very impressed that scrawny little feminine gingerbitch me could take an assfucking like that and still beg for more. He said he’d never seen a dude bust a nut simply from getting fucked without anything ever touching my cock

Beimg gay is fucking amazing!! Being a bottom bitch faggot is even fucking better!!!  Being a bottom bitch faggot who’s getting fucked good and raw by a sexy hung stud with a big, thick dick that’s been my favorite fantasy since I was a young teen is the absolute fucking greatest!!!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5