Syphilis

• 1 year later...

I had it 18yrs ago. Got it from my gf at the time. I went into stage 2 and it went dormant on its own. I didnt know or undetstand what i had gotten. Other than i got sores and they went away on there own after a couple months. Then 4yrs later i i wss married to a diiferent woman and the sore came back and didnt go away. After a couple month of not knowing what was going on i seeked treatment to find out i was now in stage 3 and the bacteria had became active again. I had to get 6 shots over 3months. I was just glad i never passed it on to my wife which was pregnat with our second child. . Me, my wife, snd our first child where all tested. I was the only one with a positive test thank god. My wife freaked out that i was cheating. Which i was not. I was faithfull to my wife right up till we seperated for our divorce whice was 6,yrs later.